Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [S] Baldwin grab bags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
[center][b]STATUS: [u]OPEN[/u][/b] Need a rainbow refill? Look no further! [item=Green Goo] [item=Yellow Goo] [item=Orange Goo] [item=Red Goo] [item=Purple Goo] [item=Blue Goo] [item=Green Ooze] [item=Yellow Ooze] [item=Orange Ooze] [item=Red Ooze] [item=Purple Ooze] [item=Blue Ooze] [item=Green Sludge] [item=Yellow Sludge] [item=Orange Sludge] [item=Red Sludge] [item=Purple Sludge] [item=Blue Sludge][/center] [LIST][*] Each bag is [b]20g/20kt[/b] and contains an assortment of [b]10-20 items[/b] of any colours of Goo, Ooze, and Sludge. [*] All bags get an assortment. No being mean and sending only greens and yellows! You will get a few rare colours even if you order only one bag. [*] Orders of two or three bags at once get 5% off, and orders of four or more bags get 10% off. [*] To ensure variety, there will be [b]no more than 33%[/b] of every single item in each bag. So if your bag has 10 items, no more than 3 will be Green Goo, for example. [*] Please ping in advance if you want to order 10+ bags, so I can make sure I have enough stock! [*] Pinglists are open for those who want to be notified when the shop opens or closes. [*] [b]If you want to help me keep this thread running[/b], please check out my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2460953]transmuter hiring thread[/url] and feel free to apply![/LIST] [quote=Pinglist]@CaTYstrophe @Duskphoenix @EnderRocky @gryphon982 @turtleking9974[/quote]

Need a rainbow refill? Look no further!

• Each bag is 20g/20kt and contains an assortment of 10-20 items of any colours of Goo, Ooze, and Sludge.
  • All bags get an assortment. No being mean and sending only greens and yellows! You will get a few rare colours even if you order only one bag.
  • Orders of two or three bags at once get 5% off, and orders of four or more bags get 10% off.
  • To ensure variety, there will be no more than 33% of every single item in each bag. So if your bag has 10 items, no more than 3 will be Green Goo, for example.
  • Please ping in advance if you want to order 10+ bags, so I can make sure I have enough stock!
  • Pinglists are open for those who want to be notified when the shop opens or closes.
  • If you want to help me keep this thread running, please check out my transmuter hiring thread and feel free to apply!
Sending for some grab bags now :)
Sending for some grab bags now :)

nNKa5Xm.png

My adopts shop.

My art dump.

My wishlist.
@lycheejelly
Thank you! I hope to give you a nice assortment. :D
@lycheejelly
Thank you! I hope to give you a nice assortment. :D
@SilverQuark
Gimme some of 'em good bags! Sending for 3!
@SilverQuark
Gimme some of 'em good bags! Sending for 3!
@Hanelli
Thank you! I just got back online, sending in a second :)
@Hanelli
Thank you! I just got back online, sending in a second :)
@SilverQuark
Sending for two!
@SilverQuark
Sending for two!
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@slothqueenxx
Sure thing, and thanks to you as well :)
@slothqueenxx
Sure thing, and thanks to you as well :)
Sending for one @SilverQuark
Sending for one @SilverQuark
wishlist in profile. thank

Joxar's Spare Inventory Raffle + Contest
@SilverQuark
Gimme some of 'em good bags! Sending for 3 more!
@SilverQuark
Gimme some of 'em good bags! Sending for 3 more!
@Kaessis @Hanelli

Thanks to you both! I'll get to your bags in a second.
@Kaessis @Hanelli

Thanks to you both! I'll get to your bags in a second.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53