Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [S] Baldwin grab bags reopens post-NotN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
[center][b]STATUS: [u]CLOSED[/u] until after the Night of the Nocturne[/b] The biggest event of the year is right round the corner, so I'll be keeping my Baldwin supplies until the Night of the Nocturne comes to a close. See you then! [rule] Need a rainbow refill? Look no further! [item=Green Goo] [item=Yellow Goo] [item=Orange Goo] [item=Red Goo] [item=Purple Goo] [item=Blue Goo] [item=Green Ooze] [item=Yellow Ooze] [item=Orange Ooze] [item=Red Ooze] [item=Purple Ooze] [item=Blue Ooze] [item=Green Sludge] [item=Yellow Sludge] [item=Orange Sludge] [item=Red Sludge] [item=Purple Sludge] [item=Blue Sludge][/center] Each bag is [b]20g/20kt[/b] and contains an assortment of [b]10-20 items[/b] of any colours of Goo, Ooze, and Sludge. Orders of two or three bags at once get 5% off, and orders of four or more bags get 10% off. If someone orders and forgets the discount, I will generally send the discounted amount back together with the materials, unless I don't notice. If you notice you missed the discount after receiving the materials, and I haven't returned it, feel free to ask for the money back. You can buy as many bags as you like! No need to ping me in advance, except if you're ordering 10+ bags at once, in which case please do, so I can check if I have enough materials in stock. To ensure variety, there will be [b]no more than 33%[/b] of every single item in each bag. So if your bag has 10 items, no more than 3 will be Green Goo, for example. If it has 20 items, then no more than 6 will be Green Goo. [i]Bag size will depend on the value of the items.[/i] A bag containing high-value items, such as Blue Goo, will contain less items than a bag with more stuff but of lower individual value. I do this so that everyone gets a fair share, as much as possible. All bags should be worth more than the LAH cost of individual items - if yours doesn't, please let me know! I will include all the colours I can - I'm not going to just send greens and yellows to everyone (if I ever run out and can't keep this promise, I will just decline the payment and let you know). I expect I'll have this thread running for a good while, since I restock often! [b]If you want to help me keep this thread running[/b], please check out my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2460953]transmuter hiring thread[/url] and feel free to apply!

The biggest event of the year is right round the corner, so I'll be keeping my Baldwin supplies until the Night of the Nocturne comes to a close. See you then!

Need a rainbow refill? Look no further!

Each bag is 20g/20kt and contains an assortment of 10-20 items of any colours of Goo, Ooze, and Sludge. Orders of two or three bags at once get 5% off, and orders of four or more bags get 10% off.
If someone orders and forgets the discount, I will generally send the discounted amount back together with the materials, unless I don't notice. If you notice you missed the discount after receiving the materials, and I haven't returned it, feel free to ask for the money back.

You can buy as many bags as you like! No need to ping me in advance, except if you're ordering 10+ bags at once, in which case please do, so I can check if I have enough materials in stock.
To ensure variety, there will be no more than 33% of every single item in each bag. So if your bag has 10 items, no more than 3 will be Green Goo, for example. If it has 20 items, then no more than 6 will be Green Goo.

Bag size will depend on the value of the items. A bag containing high-value items, such as Blue Goo, will contain less items than a bag with more stuff but of lower individual value. I do this so that everyone gets a fair share, as much as possible. All bags should be worth more than the LAH cost of individual items - if yours doesn't, please let me know!

I will include all the colours I can - I'm not going to just send greens and yellows to everyone (if I ever run out and can't keep this promise, I will just decline the payment and let you know).

I expect I'll have this thread running for a good while, since I restock often! If you want to help me keep this thread running, please check out my transmuter hiring thread and feel free to apply!
Art shop | Auction services | Baldwin grab bags | EU Discord

Always looking for transmuters and brewers! Details here.
Sending for some grab bags now :)
Sending for some grab bags now :)

nNKa5Xm.png

My adopts shop.

My art dump.

My wishlist.
@lycheejelly
Thank you! I hope to give you a nice assortment. :D
@lycheejelly
Thank you! I hope to give you a nice assortment. :D

@SilverQuark
Gimme some of 'em good bags! Sending for 3!
@SilverQuark
Gimme some of 'em good bags! Sending for 3!
@Hanelli
Thank you! I just got back online, sending in a second :)
@Hanelli
Thank you! I just got back online, sending in a second :)

@SilverQuark
Sending for two!
@SilverQuark
Sending for two!
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@slothqueenxx
Sure thing, and thanks to you as well :)
@slothqueenxx
Sure thing, and thanks to you as well :)

Sending for one @SilverQuark
Sending for one @SilverQuark
wishlist in profile. thank

Joxar's Spare Inventory Raffle + Contest
@SilverQuark
Gimme some of 'em good bags! Sending for 3 more!
@SilverQuark
Gimme some of 'em good bags! Sending for 3 more!
@Kaessis @Hanelli

Thanks to you both! I'll get to your bags in a second.
@Kaessis @Hanelli

Thanks to you both! I'll get to your bags in a second.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42