Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 283 284
up
up
I'm new so anything you want to donate would be great!

Currently Need:
Currently Want:[/ right]
- Treasure (For Lair Expansion)
-Apparel
- Gems (For trades/food/dragons)
- Anything you have to offer
[size=1]@kyamori @Doodaddy @AbyssZephyr @TerminalEternity @KairinRose @PaperPony @Roccoco @HedwigHufflepuff @todorokishoto @xxDoxxie @RaneInSpane @HowlingHooves @Crimsonpixie @GlitchyOddy @Kyrn @Chincherrin @CrowHarlequin @RyoAsuka @SprinklesTheCat @thace @BottledLightning @ProbablyLying @SoulLugia11 @Countercurse @Solstices @HeroicCaster @dancingcrane @Leon071 @then @Goldia @chocomonster @Chill827 @KingKatiedid @Nazom @Kristan @Error101 @DarkwoodDragon @AgentEight @Shyia @Jaderannosaurus @NorthPaw @Ellapinky @summermagpie @theaudientvoid @StarBearies @Meadbhb @Nayafen @RK0Luna @SilentRiver @Juxta13 @meh1129 @Jia1303 @StingtheAnimus @GingerPuff @SavySav122[/size] [center][color=green][size=4][b]Hello everyone, Happy Holidays! Welcome to December and a very fun time for this raffle thread :)[/size][/color][/center] This might be a lot to read, but I'll try and be concise and to the point, so please bear with me! If anyone was around last December, I held what I called a "12 Days of Christmas" raffle where a winner was drawn every 2 days for prizes as well as had separate bump prizes. It was great fun in my opinion! This year I wanted to do something big again, and have decided that [color=red][b]for every 1000 tickets sold or earned, I will unlock another prize![/b][/color] For November's raffle, we had well over 8000 tickets so I have no doubts you all can unlock loads of prizes ^_^. There are no extra rules or stipulations, but here are some minor changes: [list] [*] There are currently our standard 3 prizes that was voted on, unlocked (Veined Tert gene, prismatic token, and a lvl 25 dragon with eliminate + other goodies). I will keep the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2606377/1#post_2606377]front page[/url] updated with all current prizes, and list the next item you can unlock! [*] I will be unlocking prizes at random, but will try and keep in order of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2606377/1#post_37110884]the listed sections of the "future prizes"[/url]. Starting with a dragon, and moving onto apparel and so on. [*] My hope is that we unlock enough prizes for everyone to get something cool :). In the event that there are more prize choices than participants, then people can win multiple times! (Only after every participant has won a prize). [/list] So, go crazy! Donate dragons weekly, melt or transmute items, get your friends to join (even 1 ticket will help towards unlocking prizes!), etc :D. For transparency, here is how the voting went for the raffle prizes this month! It was a very close one... [img]https://i.imgur.com/FiIWiKY.png[/img] [center][color=green][size=4][b]Thank you for making running raffles so enjoyable this year and I hope everyone can win something they want! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy Night of the Nocturne and Happy Holidays![/color]
@kyamori @Doodaddy @AbyssZephyr @TerminalEternity @KairinRose @PaperPony @Roccoco @HedwigHufflepuff @todorokishoto @xxDoxxie @RaneInSpane @HowlingHooves @Crimsonpixie @GlitchyOddy @Kyrn @Chincherrin @CrowHarlequin @RyoAsuka @SprinklesTheCat @thace @BottledLightning @ProbablyLying @SoulLugia11 @Countercurse @Solstices @HeroicCaster @dancingcrane @Leon071 @then @Goldia @chocomonster @Chill827 @KingKatiedid @Nazom @Kristan @Error101 @DarkwoodDragon @AgentEight @Shyia @Jaderannosaurus @NorthPaw @Ellapinky @summermagpie @theaudientvoid @StarBearies @Meadbhb @Nayafen @RK0Luna @SilentRiver @Juxta13 @meh1129 @Jia1303 @StingtheAnimus @GingerPuff @SavySav122

Hello everyone, Happy Holidays! Welcome to December and a very fun time for this raffle thread :)

This might be a lot to read, but I'll try and be concise and to the point, so please bear with me!

If anyone was around last December, I held what I called a "12 Days of Christmas" raffle where a winner was drawn every 2 days for prizes as well as had separate bump prizes. It was great fun in my opinion!

This year I wanted to do something big again, and have decided that for every 1000 tickets sold or earned, I will unlock another prize! For November's raffle, we had well over 8000 tickets so I have no doubts you all can unlock loads of prizes ^_^.

There are no extra rules or stipulations, but here are some minor changes:
  • There are currently our standard 3 prizes that was voted on, unlocked (Veined Tert gene, prismatic token, and a lvl 25 dragon with eliminate + other goodies). I will keep the front page updated with all current prizes, and list the next item you can unlock!
  • I will be unlocking prizes at random, but will try and keep in order of the listed sections of the "future prizes". Starting with a dragon, and moving onto apparel and so on.
  • My hope is that we unlock enough prizes for everyone to get something cool :). In the event that there are more prize choices than participants, then people can win multiple times! (Only after every participant has won a prize).
So, go crazy! Donate dragons weekly, melt or transmute items, get your friends to join (even 1 ticket will help towards unlocking prizes!), etc :D.

For transparency, here is how the voting went for the raffle prizes this month! It was a very close one...

FiIWiKY.png

Thank you for making running raffles so enjoyable this year and I hope everyone can win something they want! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Enjoy Night of the Nocturne and Happy Holidays!
kHExOMX.png
JICIbJe.png
bump!
bump!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
thank you for being so very generous with your prices !!! i already had this typed out before going back and seeing i won also aha
i really look forward to the christmas event thank you for making it possible :>

ill pick
1. Shadow Egg
thank you for being so very generous with your prices !!! i already had this typed out before going back and seeing i won also aha
i really look forward to the christmas event thank you for making it possible :>

ill pick
1. Shadow Egg
BkLX97a.png

pixel_pride_b.png pixel_pride_t.png

.....noctis / eight
.....he/him | FR +9h

.....> wishlist
.....> art shop

galaxy skin preorder
.................................................................JICIbJe.png
Sending for tickets!
Also bump!!
Sending for tickets!
Also bump!!
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
Thank you for hosting this raffle!

EDIT: I won? wow.

my choices are 1) Highland Scavenger and 2) Boss Wartoad

Also bump.
SECOND EDIT: oops. no bump.
Thank you for hosting this raffle!

EDIT: I won? wow.

my choices are 1) Highland Scavenger and 2) Boss Wartoad

Also bump.
SECOND EDIT: oops. no bump.
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
Sending for tickets!
Sending for tickets!
Untitled430_20201229133542.png
Referring some people:
@SWQZ828
@yeezy13
@turtleking9974

I don't remember if I referred you guys before but if you're interested in this month's raffle... :)
Referring some people:
@SWQZ828
@yeezy13
@turtleking9974

I don't remember if I referred you guys before but if you're interested in this month's raffle... :)
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png

If you want to send me a batch of stuff to melt, I'll do so between brewing for my flight.

If you want to send me a batch of stuff to melt, I'll do so between brewing for my flight.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 283 284