Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 283 284
Bump
Bump
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
[size=2]@Crimsonpixie @Leon071 @BunnySox @jia1303 @Juxta13 @SilentRiver @Starwindrider @Solstices @meh1129 @Liuxing4 @Xayxayx @itzflerkin @Aeraki @Wishesyou @Error101 @CrystalChrissy @Meadbhb @KilGon030 @ZhuKage @FinnFantastic @Xoanon @FaerieQueene[/size] [center][size=5][color=green] [b]Hello friends, this concludes the March raffle![/center][/b][/color] [list][*] Winners, please look at the number next to your name below. That number is the amount of prizes you should list, in your order of preference. [Example: 3) LGFUADJJ. I want prizes in order of: 1) prize 3, 2) prize 1, 3) prize 2]. [*] [b]You have 48 hours to get back to me with your list.[/b] If you do not respond, I will draw for another winner in your spot! I will send out prizes ASAP, starting with the 1st winner drawn and so on. [*] [color=green][u]March Prizes:[/u][/color] [s]2 Yr XXX & XYX Lvl 25 Pair (No Stones), 1 Each of Pinstripe & Trail genes, 1 Arcane Egg.[/s] All prizes claimed! [/list] [center][size=5][b]1) @Hellnokitty! (Ticket [url=https://i.imgur.com/pb8HsGB.png]#13272[/url]) 2) @Xayxayx! (Ticket [url=https://i.imgur.com/Cpraeg0.png]#1099[/url]) 3) @FinnFantastic! (Ticket [url=https://i.imgur.com/qdJQZHU.png]#17174[/url]) [/size][/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uHV73BoPA8Z-YY0RHWTxl3hJMNYVzjqmH-BPOOjGVbM/edit?usp=sharing][b]March Ticket Archive (For your viewing pleasure)[/b][/url] [size=5][color=teal][b]Congratulations to this month's raffle winners! Thank you to all who participated [emoji=familiar heart], I hope you join me for next month's raffle!
@Crimsonpixie @Leon071 @BunnySox @jia1303 @Juxta13 @SilentRiver @Starwindrider @Solstices @meh1129 @Liuxing4 @Xayxayx @itzflerkin @Aeraki @Wishesyou @Error101 @CrystalChrissy @Meadbhb @KilGon030 @ZhuKage @FinnFantastic @Xoanon @FaerieQueene

Hello friends, this concludes the March raffle!

• Winners, please look at the number next to your name below. That number is the amount of prizes you should list, in your order of preference.
    [Example: 3) LGFUADJJ. I want prizes in order of: 1) prize 3, 2) prize 1, 3) prize 2].
  • You have 48 hours to get back to me with your list. If you do not respond, I will draw for another winner in your spot! I will send out prizes ASAP, starting with the 1st winner drawn and so on.
  • March Prizes: 2 Yr XXX & XYX Lvl 25 Pair (No Stones), 1 Each of Pinstripe & Trail genes, 1 Arcane Egg. All prizes claimed!

1) @Hellnokitty! (Ticket #13272)
2) @Xayxayx! (Ticket #1099)
3) @FinnFantastic! (Ticket #17174)

March Ticket Archive (For your viewing pleasure)

Congratulations to this month's raffle winners!

Thank you to all who participated , I hope you join me for next month's raffle!
kHExOMX.png
[size=1]@kyamori @Doodaddy @AbyssZephyr @TerminalEternity @KairinRose @PaperPony @Roccoco @HedwigHufflepuff @todorokishoto @xxDoxxie @RaneInSpane @HowlingHooves @Crimsonpixie @GlitchyOddy @Kyrn @Chincherrin @CrowHarlequin @RyoAsuka @SprinklesTheCat @thace @BottledLightning @ProbablyLying @SoulLugia11 @Countercurse @Solstices @HeroicCaster @dancingcrane @Leon071 @then @Goldia @chocomonster @Chill827 @KingKatiedid @Nazom @Kristan @Error101 @DarkwoodDragon @AgentEight @Shyia @Jaderannosaurus @NorthPaw @Ellapinky @summermagpie @theaudientvoid @StarBearies @Meadbhb @Nayafen @RK0Luna @SilentRiver @Juxta13 @meh1129 @Jia1303 @StingtheAnimus @GingerPuff @SavySav122 @LunarFlower @Xayxayx @Strella @DogeDog101 @yall @DireDragonar @Starwindrider @Agent3 @Hellnokitty @Workerbee @SterlingStars @GoblinQueen72 @c33213 @SocklessWonder @NorthernBluee @Bezonox @Liuxing4 @BunnySox @RoboticSheep @VaeVictis @AetherDragon @itzflerkin @Lumynox[/size] [center][size=5][b][u]BIG EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT![/size][/b][/u] First off, hello all! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] I wanted to shoe in this announcement before getting to our normal start. [size=4][b]I've decided that I will be raffling off 6 prizes monthly, instead of 3, which will hit all of our 'next raffle items' categories, starting in [color=red]May[/color]![/b][/size] April will be the last month of 3 prizes, then we're on to 6 prizes from here on out! So in lieu of this change, I adjusted the [url=https://forms.gle/MBRe2HYgQksMHJmk7]monthly raffle voting[/url] to where you can actually vote on what prize you would like exactly for each month! For those who are unsure of what they want, or don't really mind, there is also a 'any x will do' option so you don't have to decide [emoji=coatl happy size=1]. As such, i've bumped the ticket count from 10 to 50 for voting since it's a little bit more in depth! Additionally, I've upped the ticket count for bumping from 5 to 10 just because [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]. If you have any questions about these changes, please don't hesitate to ask! Now onward to our traditional start... ------------------------- [size=4][b][color=#CEB2ED]The next monthly raffle for April has started! Tickets for a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2606377/1#post_2606377]Lightning egg, Spirit gene, and Veteran's Scars apparel[/url] are 1kT/g![/size][/center][/color] [list] [*] Be sure to [url=https://forms.gle/MBRe2HYgQksMHJmk7]submit a vote[/url] for what you'd like to see in next month's raffle! If you buy 1 ticket, you'll earn 50 tickets just for voting [emoji=coatl happy size=1]. [*] Don't forget to bump daily for 10 extra tickets a day! You must buy 1 ticket, and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2606377#post_37110883]have my button either in your signature or on your profile![/url] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2606377#post_37110883]Check out alternate ways to earn more tickets, aside from pure currency![/url] [/list] For transparency, here is the poll I chose the prize choices this month from! As I always have tried to do, I've taken the highest, middle, and lowest voted option for a variety. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LWtn1w1.png[/img] As always, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@kyamori @Doodaddy @AbyssZephyr @TerminalEternity @KairinRose @PaperPony @Roccoco @HedwigHufflepuff @todorokishoto @xxDoxxie @RaneInSpane @HowlingHooves @Crimsonpixie @GlitchyOddy @Kyrn @Chincherrin @CrowHarlequin @RyoAsuka @SprinklesTheCat @thace @BottledLightning @ProbablyLying @SoulLugia11 @Countercurse @Solstices @HeroicCaster @dancingcrane @Leon071 @then @Goldia @chocomonster @Chill827 @KingKatiedid @Nazom @Kristan @Error101 @DarkwoodDragon @AgentEight @Shyia @Jaderannosaurus @NorthPaw @Ellapinky @summermagpie @theaudientvoid @StarBearies @Meadbhb @Nayafen @RK0Luna @SilentRiver @Juxta13 @meh1129 @Jia1303 @StingtheAnimus @GingerPuff @SavySav122 @LunarFlower @Xayxayx @Strella @DogeDog101 @yall @DireDragonar @Starwindrider @Agent3 @Hellnokitty @Workerbee @SterlingStars @GoblinQueen72 @c33213 @SocklessWonder @NorthernBluee @Bezonox @Liuxing4 @BunnySox @RoboticSheep @VaeVictis @AetherDragon @itzflerkin @Lumynox
BIG EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!

First off, hello all! I wanted to shoe in this announcement before getting to our normal start.

I've decided that I will be raffling off 6 prizes monthly, instead of 3, which will hit all of our 'next raffle items' categories, starting in May!

April will be the last month of 3 prizes, then we're on to 6 prizes from here on out! So in lieu of this change, I adjusted the monthly raffle voting to where you can actually vote on what prize you would like exactly for each month! For those who are unsure of what they want, or don't really mind, there is also a 'any x will do' option so you don't have to decide . As such, i've bumped the ticket count from 10 to 50 for voting since it's a little bit more in depth! Additionally, I've upped the ticket count for bumping from 5 to 10 just because .

If you have any questions about these changes, please don't hesitate to ask!
Now onward to our traditional start...

The next monthly raffle for April has started! Tickets for a Lightning egg, Spirit gene, and Veteran's Scars apparel are 1kT/g!

For transparency, here is the poll I chose the prize choices this month from! As I always have tried to do, I've taken the highest, middle, and lowest voted option for a variety.

LWtn1w1.png

As always, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
kHExOMX.png

Thanks again for hosting this raffle :3

I would like the Arcane Egg please!

I'm sending for tickets.

Bump
Lqph2GZ.gif
Thank you so much!!!
Excited to jump into the next one heh

My picks would be
  • Genes
  • Egg
  • Dergs
in that order.
Have a lovely day everybody!
Thank you so much!!!
Excited to jump into the next one heh

My picks would be
  • Genes
  • Egg
  • Dergs
in that order.
Have a lovely day everybody!
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
Voted, tickets bought, and thread bumped! (button on profile)
Voted, tickets bought, and thread bumped! (button on profile)
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
bumpo[emoji=chameleon size=1]
bumpo
I need to save this!
@Tempest
BUYATICKET. COMEON.
I need to save this!
@Tempest
BUYATICKET. COMEON.
~*Iris Star*~
She/Her
FR Time +2
Artist, Gamer and Weeb
Bottom.png
Sw-ords.png -Aspiring Artist
-Still at School
-Friendly
@LGFUADJJ
I'll send in currency to buy tickets alongside dergs to get extra ones! I will also take the survey once the CR is set up! I hope that will make everything count hah
Thank you again for doing this!!
@LGFUADJJ
I'll send in currency to buy tickets alongside dergs to get extra ones! I will also take the survey once the CR is set up! I hope that will make everything count hah
Thank you again for doing this!!
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
I’ll
Bump
I’ll
Bump
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png