Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Hatchies :))
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump!
Bump!
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
Bump!
Bump!
B00p!
B00p!
Bump?
Bump?
@Twinsisterz I bred him actually! I’m so happy with that pairing, I think they’ll be my first permanent pair. And sure, you can have him!
@Twinsisterz I bred him actually! I’m so happy with that pairing, I think they’ll be my first permanent pair. And sure, you can have him!
Bump!
@Twinsisterz I noticed MysteryLove sent you Setham, but in an earlier post I said u didn’t know what to do with them. If u still don’t want him, I’d love to take him! I’ve been looking for a stained to breed into my lair and he is gorgeous! Also I love how u made Azora ur profile pic
Bump!
@Twinsisterz I noticed MysteryLove sent you Setham, but in an earlier post I said u didn’t know what to do with them. If u still don’t want him, I’d love to take him! I’ve been looking for a stained to breed into my lair and he is gorgeous! Also I love how u made Azora ur profile pic
@InfernalShepherd
Hey there, if you ever experience trouble with lair space and want a backup I have a Free Hatchery/Rescue which you can view in my signature by clicking the Free Hatchery link. Let me know if you're interested in affiliating or not and I'll get right back to you ^^

My Hatchery is also anti exalting and we do our best to re-home dergs to loving homes. My siblings work together with me as well and thanks to them I'm guaranteed to be able to hold onto hatchlings and dergs until a suitable home is found.

This is merely an offer though and by no means are you obligated to accept. In any case thank you for considering the offer ^^
@InfernalShepherd
Hey there, if you ever experience trouble with lair space and want a backup I have a Free Hatchery/Rescue which you can view in my signature by clicking the Free Hatchery link. Let me know if you're interested in affiliating or not and I'll get right back to you ^^

My Hatchery is also anti exalting and we do our best to re-home dergs to loving homes. My siblings work together with me as well and thanks to them I'm guaranteed to be able to hold onto hatchlings and dergs until a suitable home is found.

This is merely an offer though and by no means are you obligated to accept. In any case thank you for considering the offer ^^
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa TYSM!! I always have lair space issues haha. I would love to be affiliated with you! Your hatchery sounds awesome!
@Catrisa TYSM!! I always have lair space issues haha. I would love to be affiliated with you! Your hatchery sounds awesome!
@InfernalShepherd
No problem at all ^^ I'll PM you the code to my Hatchery straight away. Could you send me the code to yours as well? Thank you ^^
@InfernalShepherd
No problem at all ^^ I'll PM you the code to my Hatchery straight away. Could you send me the code to yours as well? Thank you ^^
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
BUMP I HAVE MORE HATCHLINGS TO ADD
BUMP I HAVE MORE HATCHLINGS TO ADD
1 2 3 4 5 6