Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Hatchies :))
1 2 3 4 5 6
Ok, then tomorrow can I be back for Onyx =).
Ok, then tomorrow can I be back for Onyx =).
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.png[img][/img]fIpwgQJ.png
@Moony4Life As long as nobody claims him today and you go back and read his criteria (he’s a special circumstance and I’d like a little something extra), sure!
@Moony4Life As long as nobody claims him today and you go back and read his criteria (he’s a special circumstance and I’d like a little something extra), sure!
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
@InfernalShepherd could i get the first one or maybe even the third one? if i get the third, ill give them a little outfit and name them. dont worry, you dont need to give them both, just one would be fine. thank you!
@InfernalShepherd could i get the first one or maybe even the third one? if i get the third, ill give them a little outfit and name them. dont worry, you dont need to give them both, just one would be fine. thank you!
☐ Single
☐ Taken
🗹 Gamer
@CL0ckW0rk I’m limiting it to one dragon per person per day, so which one would you prefer me to send over first and then if no one has claimed the other by tomorrow you can ask for that one!
@CL0ckW0rk I’m limiting it to one dragon per person per day, so which one would you prefer me to send over first and then if no one has claimed the other by tomorrow you can ask for that one!
@InfernalShepherd ill take the first one please!
@InfernalShepherd ill take the first one please!
☐ Single
☐ Taken
🗹 Gamer
@CL0ckW0rk Sending her over! :D
@CL0ckW0rk Sending her over! :D
@Twinsisterz I’d love to take him! He will go up on the forum to go to a good home!
@Twinsisterz I’d love to take him! He will go up on the forum to go to a good home!
Bump!
Bump!
Can I have number 2, I would nam him OnyxShine breed him with my mirror female and never get rid of that BEAUTIFUL BOY
Can I have number 2, I would nam him OnyxShine breed him with my mirror female and never get rid of that BEAUTIFUL BOY
@BradenCat Sure thing! You seem pretty new, so just fyi breeding him with a dragon with a primary basic has an extremely low chance of getting the crystal gene in the offspring. The secondary and tertiary have much higher percentages because they are not gem genes. Thank you for adopting!
@BradenCat Sure thing! You seem pretty new, so just fyi breeding him with a dragon with a primary basic has an extremely low chance of getting the crystal gene in the offspring. The secondary and tertiary have much higher percentages because they are not gem genes. Thank you for adopting!
1 2 3 4 5 6