Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Hatchies :))
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Aquatic
She is a watermelon! Glad you like her, I’ll send her right over :D

@Yikesthot Sure thing, sending him over! Also I love ur username lol
@Aquatic
She is a watermelon! Glad you like her, I’ll send her right over :D

@Yikesthot Sure thing, sending him over! Also I love ur username lol
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
@Dragon234 There was only one female nocturne, the red and green one at the bottom of the page, and she has already been claimed. The only one left is the pink boy at the top.
@Dragon234 There was only one female nocturne, the red and green one at the bottom of the page, and she has already been claimed. The only one left is the pink boy at the top.
@InfernalShepherd
Then I will take that one
@InfernalShepherd
Then I will take that one
@Dragon234
I’m a bit worried about what you plan to do with this hatchling. You’re very new and I’ve noticed you trying to pick up a bunch of gen 1 babies. Before I send him over, I really like this one and don’t want him exalted. If you exalt him I will alert the other hatcheries (for example @Aquatic I noticed you wanted both the gen 1s) and will blacklist you on my hatcheries. Please provide me with a name and something about him before I send him over. It could be a gene scry or a breeding plan or a bit of lore, anything of that nature. Sorry I’m being so cautious I just want to be sure he’s going to a good home.
Edit: blacklisting means I will not allow you to adopt any more dragons from me.
@Dragon234
I’m a bit worried about what you plan to do with this hatchling. You’re very new and I’ve noticed you trying to pick up a bunch of gen 1 babies. Before I send him over, I really like this one and don’t want him exalted. If you exalt him I will alert the other hatcheries (for example @Aquatic I noticed you wanted both the gen 1s) and will blacklist you on my hatcheries. Please provide me with a name and something about him before I send him over. It could be a gene scry or a breeding plan or a bit of lore, anything of that nature. Sorry I’m being so cautious I just want to be sure he’s going to a good home.
Edit: blacklisting means I will not allow you to adopt any more dragons from me.
Bump! The pink nocturne boy is still available
Bump! The pink nocturne boy is still available
Bump! Someone plz take him!!!
Bump! Someone plz take him!!!
@Twinsisterz you have been blacklisted along with ur other account @MysteryLove. I saw u transfer Rainstorm and then exalt him.
@Twinsisterz you have been blacklisted along with ur other account @MysteryLove. I saw u transfer Rainstorm and then exalt him.
@Twinsisterz alright, that’s reasonable. Sorry about that. Please feel free to send the dragon back if you can’t or no longer want to keep it.
@Twinsisterz alright, that’s reasonable. Sorry about that. Please feel free to send the dragon back if you can’t or no longer want to keep it.
@Twinsisterz Sure, that would be awesome! I’d definitely take the ones u don’t want or can’t keep, and I’ll take eggs as well if you want to give them away as well! I may put up some hatchlings on here to go to good homes though if that’s ok?
@Twinsisterz Sure, that would be awesome! I’d definitely take the ones u don’t want or can’t keep, and I’ll take eggs as well if you want to give them away as well! I may put up some hatchlings on here to go to good homes though if that’s ok?
@Twinsisterz I try to avoid giving them to people that would exalt them. Sometimes however it happens anyways, but I try my best.
@Twinsisterz I try to avoid giving them to people that would exalt them. Sometimes however it happens anyways, but I try my best.
1 2 3 4 5 6