Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grove and Grotto Hatchery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63
I’ll send one right over! And can I grab that metallic/alloy/opal skydancer that just got put up? I’m not sure what I’ll name it yet, or is it only for the pinglist?
I’ll send one right over! And can I grab that metallic/alloy/opal skydancer that just got put up? I’m not sure what I’ll name it yet, or is it only for the pinglist?
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
@lnroy Yup you can grab the new skydancer, I do need a name before I can send it though.
@lnroy Yup you can grab the new skydancer, I do need a name before I can send it though.
kC95kIO.png
[center][color=forestgreen][size=1]@TheWitch @Lovydovyovy @blacklakritz @HallwayWalkers @Spookyboi[/size] New Hatchling (Donated)[/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47416599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474166/47416599_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
kC95kIO.png
Bump!
Bump!
kC95kIO.png
hello! I was wondering if your blush nightsky (Raspberry Metallic/Bubblegum Alloy/Watermelon Lace) is available, I'd name him Ravinja
hello! I was wondering if your blush nightsky (Raspberry Metallic/Bubblegum Alloy/Watermelon Lace) is available, I'd name him Ravinja
DK0gRlQ.pngBunnys_Wolpertinger_small.gif
@Misden I've sent him your way!
@Misden I've sent him your way!
kC95kIO.png
@mermaidlorelei Are you looking to still adopt one of the ringlet skydancers?
@mermaidlorelei Are you looking to still adopt one of the ringlet skydancers?
kC95kIO.png
Hi there! Is it possible I could have the Female Rainbow Onyx Obsidian Metallic/Obsidian Alloy/Ice Opal? I'd like to name them Qydos. Thanks!
Hi there! Is it possible I could have the Female Rainbow Onyx Obsidian Metallic/Obsidian Alloy/Ice Opal? I'd like to name them Qydos. Thanks!
Ok so I know I asked for that skydancer but I really need to not take another dragon! Sorry about that ;-;

Edit: having said that, can I be added to the Chromis Viridis pinglist please? Thanks
Ok so I know I asked for that skydancer but I really need to not take another dragon! Sorry about that ;-;

Edit: having said that, can I be added to the Chromis Viridis pinglist please? Thanks
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
@FeltTipPen I've sent her your way!

@lnroy I totally understand with having too many dragons and not enough space, I've added you to the pinglist for that nest, which is actually going to hatch in a few days anyway!
@FeltTipPen I've sent her your way!

@lnroy I totally understand with having too many dragons and not enough space, I've added you to the pinglist for that nest, which is actually going to hatch in a few days anyway!
kC95kIO.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63