Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
Hello everyone and welcome to my goodbye raffle!

Due to some important change in my life i won't have time anymore for Flight Rising.

The time i have spent here was amazing from the first minute on. I have rarely seen such a great community in any other game. I have always been supported by other generous players and i have met a bunch of great people here!

To give back to this community, i wanna raffle off everything i own!

So what's there to win? Very simple
!

I will raffle off 5 x 50.000 gems to 5 lucky players!

A 6th lucky one will be chosen to recieve everything that is left in my hoard!
Due to lack of time i can't post everything here that my hoard holds but i can say that much:

8 pages of Familiars
20 pages of Apparel
~ 100 accents and skins (UM - incl. Customs! and Fest!)
Plus a bunch of other things such as Chests, Food and Vistas!

How do i enter the raffle? Also simple!

Just write a comment about what you would use those gems for if you'd win them!
When does this raffle end?

It ends next Sunday, November 25th @13h!

When will the winner be announced and the prices distributed?

Max. a day or two after the raffle ends!

Thanks to everyone for the great time. I hope all of you will enjoy this game for many years coming!

PLEASE DO NOT PING ME.....THANKS!
Hello everyone and welcome to my goodbye raffle!

Due to some important change in my life i won't have time anymore for Flight Rising.

The time i have spent here was amazing from the first minute on. I have rarely seen such a great community in any other game. I have always been supported by other generous players and i have met a bunch of great people here!

To give back to this community, i wanna raffle off everything i own!

So what's there to win? Very simple
!

I will raffle off 5 x 50.000 gems to 5 lucky players!

A 6th lucky one will be chosen to recieve everything that is left in my hoard!
Due to lack of time i can't post everything here that my hoard holds but i can say that much:

8 pages of Familiars
20 pages of Apparel
~ 100 accents and skins (UM - incl. Customs! and Fest!)
Plus a bunch of other things such as Chests, Food and Vistas!

How do i enter the raffle? Also simple!

Just write a comment about what you would use those gems for if you'd win them!
When does this raffle end?

It ends next Sunday, November 25th @13h!

When will the winner be announced and the prices distributed?

Max. a day or two after the raffle ends!

Thanks to everyone for the great time. I hope all of you will enjoy this game for many years coming!

PLEASE DO NOT PING ME.....THANKS!
Visit my accent shop HERE! & Adoptable Interest Check HERE!
Thank you for hosting this raffle! I'm a very cheap person, so if I were to win the gems, I would use them to finally buy a few things for once. I have outfits planned for a majority of my dragons, but I never end up buying any of the apparel and such. (,:
Thank you for hosting this raffle! I'm a very cheap person, so if I were to win the gems, I would use them to finally buy a few things for once. I have outfits planned for a majority of my dragons, but I never end up buying any of the apparel and such. (,:
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
This is an anaming raffle and thanks so much for doing it! If I were to become a winner I would use the gems to finish, gene-img, breed changing, and outfitting some of my pairs
This is an anaming raffle and thanks so much for doing it! If I were to become a winner I would use the gems to finish, gene-img, breed changing, and outfitting some of my pairs
H01Ejx7.png
I am currently rebuilding since coming back to FR. I have a few dream dragons I'd like to find a way to recover via questing/gening and any help along the way would be very much appreciated. Thank you so much for the opportunity!
I am currently rebuilding since coming back to FR. I have a few dream dragons I'd like to find a way to recover via questing/gening and any help along the way would be very much appreciated. Thank you so much for the opportunity!
Formerly Malis: Malis.png singerrune.png
Like a phoenix,
I will rise!
You can never keep me down!
Rynn.png
Thank you for putting together such a nice raffle!

If I were to win the gem pot, I would put it towards buying the last three genes for my dream couple and grabbing rarer clothing items I hadn’t been able to get yet!

I’d also enjoy winning your hoard! I’ll sort it out to help my friends finish out their wishlists.

Remember you’re always welcome back to FR!
Thank you for putting together such a nice raffle!

If I were to win the gem pot, I would put it towards buying the last three genes for my dream couple and grabbing rarer clothing items I hadn’t been able to get yet!

I’d also enjoy winning your hoard! I’ll sort it out to help my friends finish out their wishlists.

Remember you’re always welcome back to FR!
23839.png flowers may grow where the sun shines upon rot and ruin.

she + they | +2 hours ahead of FR | primal collector
wishlist | gene projects | lore write ups | art shop | pwyw
This is incredible, thank you!

I'd set some gems aside to buy Constellation when in comes out, and then I'd grab some familiars I'm missing and maybe some apparel. And who knows, maybe I'd end up with a new project...
This is incredible, thank you!

I'd set some gems aside to buy Constellation when in comes out, and then I'd grab some familiars I'm missing and maybe some apparel. And who knows, maybe I'd end up with a new project...
Thank you for the opportunity!

I would use the gems to fund my future hatchery (which I'm aiming to open in about a month or two), converting some to treasure for lair and nest expansions and using the rest for buying new genes an pretty dergs for breeding.
Thank you for the opportunity!

I would use the gems to fund my future hatchery (which I'm aiming to open in about a month or two), converting some to treasure for lair and nest expansions and using the rest for buying new genes an pretty dergs for breeding.
referral-cat1.gif GfAuk5B.pngMRJWRkO.png
Hello, sorry to here u are leaving Flight Rising. I would put the gems towards buying a very expensive familiar I don’t have, and help a new member with getting a nice breeding pair.
Hello, sorry to here u are leaving Flight Rising. I would put the gems towards buying a very expensive familiar I don’t have, and help a new member with getting a nice breeding pair.
I am so happy you enjoyed your time here <3 I'm still relatively new but never before have I played a game so loyally for so long as this one. I hope your raffle brings a little magic to someone <3

If I won those gems I probably would pass out first xD and then use them to help kickstart my first breeding project!
And if it was hoard... I'd most likely start granting the harder wishes on threads like the wishing well and giving tree :) always feels amazing when someone is so happy with a suprising gift!

All the best x
I am so happy you enjoyed your time here <3 I'm still relatively new but never before have I played a game so loyally for so long as this one. I hope your raffle brings a little magic to someone <3

If I won those gems I probably would pass out first xD and then use them to help kickstart my first breeding project!
And if it was hoard... I'd most likely start granting the harder wishes on threads like the wishing well and giving tree :) always feels amazing when someone is so happy with a suprising gift!

All the best x
..;--~**Wishlist**~--;..IMG-20190725-183416-1.png
I am so sorry to hear that you will be leaving. I hope you've had a wonderful time with this community! Thank-you for being a part of it. <3
What id do with the gems is projects! I have a lot in mind of what I want to do with my dragons. I want to change the genes of certain ones and make them my dream babies!
I am so sorry to hear that you will be leaving. I hope you've had a wonderful time with this community! Thank-you for being a part of it. <3
What id do with the gems is projects! I have a lot in mind of what I want to do with my dragons. I want to change the genes of certain ones and make them my dream babies!
sqPsk6p.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67