Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDom] RoR Prize Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@KyraG You have Rollo listed as Najironet in the prizes section
@KyraG You have Rollo listed as Najironet in the prizes section
My tickets look right. Excited for the draw :)
My tickets look right. Excited for the draw :)
@KyraG hi! i sent 9 lv10 dragons to BloodAlphaess on the 25th. one of them had the color bonus, and all had the breed bonus. the breed bonuses aren't marked on the sheet (row 1622)
@KyraG hi! i sent 9 lv10 dragons to BloodAlphaess on the 25th. one of them had the color bonus, and all had the breed bonus. the breed bonuses aren't marked on the sheet (row 1622)
fzww6al.png
WOW so everyone, please forgive me for my unknowing, I will try to answer your questions the best I can!

@clm

Do you know which lines on the master? I tried searching on the sheet an' I'm seeing 12 entries that are under "clm" but none that are under "cim" (except for those under cimorenegal).

@klee @Lara8 @Aeriae

All fixed! /o/

@Sidegrinder

Do you have the dragon IDs / know who you sent the dragons to?

@Irien

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lemme find out! :'D

@chatoyant

@BloodAlphaess I'll pester you in the chat as well for this one

Alright, I think that's everything for right now. Thank you all so much for your patience!
WOW so everyone, please forgive me for my unknowing, I will try to answer your questions the best I can!

@clm

Do you know which lines on the master? I tried searching on the sheet an' I'm seeing 12 entries that are under "clm" but none that are under "cim" (except for those under cimorenegal).

@klee @Lara8 @Aeriae

All fixed! /o/

@Sidegrinder

Do you have the dragon IDs / know who you sent the dragons to?

@Irien

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lemme find out! :'D

@chatoyant

@BloodAlphaess I'll pester you in the chat as well for this one

Alright, I think that's everything for right now. Thank you all so much for your patience!
I'm back.
@KyraG According to the original thread and my CR/PA history:

#45426104, #45952091, and #46091086 went to Steliferous

#44566710, #31354959, and #30216365 went to Khaoti

#46175624, #46175623, #46175621, #46204737, #46210173, and #46210688 went to Electrify

#46030302, #46126226, #45881196, #46194843, #46195294, and #46195913 went to BloodAlphaess

Edited to make it easier to read.
@KyraG According to the original thread and my CR/PA history:

#45426104, #45952091, and #46091086 went to Steliferous

#44566710, #31354959, and #30216365 went to Khaoti

#46175624, #46175623, #46175621, #46204737, #46210173, and #46210688 went to Electrify

#46030302, #46126226, #45881196, #46194843, #46195294, and #46195913 went to BloodAlphaess

Edited to make it easier to read.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder

Alright, we're seeing what happened. Getting it taken care of now, thank you!

Edit: They've been added to like 2081! If they had bonuses, just let us know an' we'll get that fixed up.
@Sidegrinder

Alright, we're seeing what happened. Getting it taken care of now, thank you!

Edit: They've been added to like 2081! If they had bonuses, just let us know an' we'll get that fixed up.
I'm back.
@onemessyperson @Emmahaa @faraway @Georgieanna @NirnrootNoises @Alohomora @Pigwidgeon @steampunkdNinja @arcaneidolriots @TwoSouls @Theophilus @AchromaticSpark @Valarauka @Ranmaru @Nightwind @assiduendo @FelixEgadrik @chatoyant @Cerdae @wolfslam @tarshaan @Sharkra @HwaE @Pameluke @yellowstarfish @Syceris @Competitor @L1BR4 @perifinite @Murakali @Spark @Reaktor @Silvertabby13 @Eisfaerie @DeltaDarklight @LucidDreams @Moorising @kaelidra @SilverQuark @Enriana @Teletraan @Avifors @Hadidah @Mako @literallyacat @RoamingMidnight @Remorse @Saskia @Tinytalkingtina @Mortveil @ZincAlloy @Venusian @bonibaru @Countercurse @PheonixPonder @sockmonkeygerald @Enkrander @SisterofWar @Grunty @Kvon @Aurax @DarkWolf133 @KellyPaladin @seige @Elaendorlien @Deltadragon246 @ghosthymn @CountingChocobos @Ikterrin @Artemis @Elsu @Plushstiel @Coolangel533 @Ototo @Mirna @Jaspernoir @kriski @Gurrero @Strawberrium @halforq @caelumdeity @ThalassaTheBlue @Mossfern @Siritys @Cyans @klee @TalonShrubfire @Uyi @rythec @Lesen @Snipe @Katsuokai @FluffYeti @countercurse @3ctoplasm @BlackSherruk @Klee @Inei @BlueCoriander @JPNerd @ORDERoftheASP @Cocatrics @cimorenegal @TimeLordSnowy @Talonshrubfire @Lunarias @TimelordSnowy @Glisselda @Talicinx @bfkitsune @Undermom @Moongazer @avocado333 @WanderingTurtle @TheClassCalico @kaaoqi @Pandonkey @ilexopaca @Sianuro @ruggafluff @Lantadyme @thedragonsqueen @Deladria @Braixen @Gravebloom @Cyroku @PinesAwait @DaybreakDragon @counterfeat @wingworm @Selah @ThisOneIsBlue @SleepyDrago @Sasaam @slothqueenxx @wildewinged @pondscum @CorpseCopse @valarauka @elytra @EmmeBearPaw @kazukira @nirnrootnoises @nightwind @MistyGold @LIBR4 @Lara8 @tinytalkingtina @glisselda @MoonlitCacti @Only @SommerBee @Mystyic @Evarinya @CaityJay @Adridne @frameofreality @IndigoUnicorn @B1ue @Keikoku @Dracowolf @Fallenarrow @Valoria @Sadistic @ribbons @World @Glurpagos @Meyoline @wreckitwrex @AlvildaBright @Archenitesky @clm @rubyredtan @SnoringHyena @smileytechie @Saronai @FaeWolfling @Hanelli @Noddddd @ErthisiaKay @QueenSabriel @Lomedraug @Sephrenia @SisterOfWar @PurpleWitch @Twizz @AutumnalNymph @Leiari @AprilShowers @Raevenna @MaloLupo @Viburnum @CaptainSwann @MoodyMrGemini @GhostHymn @fidothehoarder @MirandaTrout @LehLora @Aurene @Punkinator919 @Saerel @ToriColourBastia @benjoey @PersephoneZea @VelvetCrawdad @Peyelle @SouthFarthing @anika @Ashki @October @EasilyAmusedKat @Nocturnomath @LiNaan @LordChair @lantadyme @DreadDelRio @Egwu @Averlee @Lynchly @gardenvoir @Cheshly @Galaxose @Sylvandyr @Snowfarm @Nerds @ladylilitu @DrowsyPanda @Jermbot @cim @Katelle @Xotik @queenmedusozoa @unidra @Polubing @Heluna @Mintis @NefariousKing @Thalassatheblue @daineger @Stariceling @Nirnrootnoises @jified @Stanzascale @Disillusionist @Shihana @Farsidejr @TempestSea @taipantigress @tigressrising @almightyjanitor @Heliolisk @CanisLupus03 @wildwooddove @Boundingfeather @BoundingFeather @car340 @TemperDragoness @RogueReaper @Alestrius @FoolishRay @Aradan @Rap @Ambecile @MoonGazer @dinorocker @Lehlora @kvon @fallenarrow @CatTangle @Sharkbait2002 @Ribbons @kageillusionz @Kargi @OriginalIAm @Akaineko @Octavo @PaperPony @Perrydotto @Harmicist @Cornix @tetris @BrightMarble @contagioushazard @chowboys @Watercolour @magpietellme @Achromaticspark @Benjoey @ClarkeGriffin @GryphonSong @Rosewing @IcyCrystal @Tafficat @tigressRising @SlipperySylveon @Nemalu @Demetre @Kaimon @chasegirl @DanitheET @Handdrawnviolist @Univorn @Nelsothy @ZiggyThePinhead @Venture @Blue @Bonibaru @audreynichole @bothriolepis @nevereatdirt @graphicChibi @Juulika @hawchoo @Elytra @Darkwolf133 @Oppabo @beaq @Sidegrinder @Rulanir @CelticRoses @nocturnomath @Alnitak50Ori @Juxta13 @LCK @FlameLeaf @handdrawnviolist @icicle16 @b1ue @Katalist @Aeriae @Irien @judiama @WingedClaymore @commoncomitatus @CraftyBLT @enriana @SkyDancer10 @Togekill @bakurae @scatterspark @aurene @boundingfeather @emmahaa @Sommerbee @Restless @Scatterspark @Shocking @roamingMidnight @Savynn @teletraan @Euhz @Gardenie @Snafflewyrm @Dandydots @KairinRose @Achiem @FieldRaptor @TalonShrubfire @fieldraptor @Mature @Aikoll @Cyndalavosion @AlvidaBright

Thanks to everyone who participated! This will be the last mass ping. From here on out, you will only be pinged if you won a prize.

First order of business is the Most categories

Most Dragons Sent In : @Mirna Congrats! You won the Lionfish Gene!
Most Levels Sent In : @Mirna Congrats! You won the Noxtide Gene!
Most 1-T Dragons Sent : @Irien Congrats! You won the Plague Sprite!

Now on to the main event, the winners of the raffle! Please remember drawing will be done by random number using Random.org in sets of 10. When you are drawn, please choose the number of prizes equal to the number you were assigned at the time of drawing in the order you want to receive them. Winners will have 48 hours to respond to the first ping. If they do not respond in time, they will be placed at the top of the next ping in the order they were first chosen. If they do not respond in time for that group, they will be skipped until drawn again. Drawing will continue until all prizes have been claimed.
  1. 1164870 - @tetris
  2. 165117 - @Adridne
  3. 494542 - @Saskia
  4. 296103 - @LordChair
  5. 17051 - @tarshaan
  6. 347494 - @Venusian
  7. 726933 - @wingworm
  8. 495079 - @Strawberrium
  9. 1097714 - @Deladria
  10. 441039 - @Avifors

There we go! Again, you have 48 hours to respond with your answers. Thank you all again for an amazing Riot of Rot!
@onemessyperson @Emmahaa @faraway @Georgieanna @NirnrootNoises @Alohomora @Pigwidgeon @steampunkdNinja @arcaneidolriots @TwoSouls @Theophilus @AchromaticSpark @Valarauka @Ranmaru @Nightwind @assiduendo @FelixEgadrik @chatoyant @Cerdae @wolfslam @tarshaan @Sharkra @HwaE @Pameluke @yellowstarfish @Syceris @Competitor @L1BR4 @perifinite @Murakali @Spark @Reaktor @Silvertabby13 @Eisfaerie @DeltaDarklight @LucidDreams @Moorising @kaelidra @SilverQuark @Enriana @Teletraan @Avifors @Hadidah @Mako @literallyacat @RoamingMidnight @Remorse @Saskia @Tinytalkingtina @Mortveil @ZincAlloy @Venusian @bonibaru @Countercurse @PheonixPonder @sockmonkeygerald @Enkrander @SisterofWar @Grunty @Kvon @Aurax @DarkWolf133 @KellyPaladin @seige @Elaendorlien @Deltadragon246 @ghosthymn @CountingChocobos @Ikterrin @Artemis @Elsu @Plushstiel @Coolangel533 @Ototo @Mirna @Jaspernoir @kriski @Gurrero @Strawberrium @halforq @caelumdeity @ThalassaTheBlue @Mossfern @Siritys @Cyans @klee @TalonShrubfire @Uyi @rythec @Lesen @Snipe @Katsuokai @FluffYeti @countercurse @3ctoplasm @BlackSherruk @Klee @Inei @BlueCoriander @JPNerd @ORDERoftheASP @Cocatrics @cimorenegal @TimeLordSnowy @Talonshrubfire @Lunarias @TimelordSnowy @Glisselda @Talicinx @bfkitsune @Undermom @Moongazer @avocado333 @WanderingTurtle @TheClassCalico @kaaoqi @Pandonkey @ilexopaca @Sianuro @ruggafluff @Lantadyme @thedragonsqueen @Deladria @Braixen @Gravebloom @Cyroku @PinesAwait @DaybreakDragon @counterfeat @wingworm @Selah @ThisOneIsBlue @SleepyDrago @Sasaam @slothqueenxx @wildewinged @pondscum @CorpseCopse @valarauka @elytra @EmmeBearPaw @kazukira @nirnrootnoises @nightwind @MistyGold @LIBR4 @Lara8 @tinytalkingtina @glisselda @MoonlitCacti @Only @SommerBee @Mystyic @Evarinya @CaityJay @Adridne @frameofreality @IndigoUnicorn @B1ue @Keikoku @Dracowolf @Fallenarrow @Valoria @Sadistic @ribbons @World @Glurpagos @Meyoline @wreckitwrex @AlvildaBright @Archenitesky @clm @rubyredtan @SnoringHyena @smileytechie @Saronai @FaeWolfling @Hanelli @Noddddd @ErthisiaKay @QueenSabriel @Lomedraug @Sephrenia @SisterOfWar @PurpleWitch @Twizz @AutumnalNymph @Leiari @AprilShowers @Raevenna @MaloLupo @Viburnum @CaptainSwann @MoodyMrGemini @GhostHymn @fidothehoarder @MirandaTrout @LehLora @Aurene @Punkinator919 @Saerel @ToriColourBastia @benjoey @PersephoneZea @VelvetCrawdad @Peyelle @SouthFarthing @anika @Ashki @October @EasilyAmusedKat @Nocturnomath @LiNaan @LordChair @lantadyme @DreadDelRio @Egwu @Averlee @Lynchly @gardenvoir @Cheshly @Galaxose @Sylvandyr @Snowfarm @Nerds @ladylilitu @DrowsyPanda @Jermbot @cim @Katelle @Xotik @queenmedusozoa @unidra @Polubing @Heluna @Mintis @NefariousKing @Thalassatheblue @daineger @Stariceling @Nirnrootnoises @jified @Stanzascale @Disillusionist @Shihana @Farsidejr @TempestSea @taipantigress @tigressrising @almightyjanitor @Heliolisk @CanisLupus03 @wildwooddove @Boundingfeather @BoundingFeather @car340 @TemperDragoness @RogueReaper @Alestrius @FoolishRay @Aradan @Rap @Ambecile @MoonGazer @dinorocker @Lehlora @kvon @fallenarrow @CatTangle @Sharkbait2002 @Ribbons @kageillusionz @Kargi @OriginalIAm @Akaineko @Octavo @PaperPony @Perrydotto @Harmicist @Cornix @tetris @BrightMarble @contagioushazard @chowboys @Watercolour @magpietellme @Achromaticspark @Benjoey @ClarkeGriffin @GryphonSong @Rosewing @IcyCrystal @Tafficat @tigressRising @SlipperySylveon @Nemalu @Demetre @Kaimon @chasegirl @DanitheET @Handdrawnviolist @Univorn @Nelsothy @ZiggyThePinhead @Venture @Blue @Bonibaru @audreynichole @bothriolepis @nevereatdirt @graphicChibi @Juulika @hawchoo @Elytra @Darkwolf133 @Oppabo @beaq @Sidegrinder @Rulanir @CelticRoses @nocturnomath @Alnitak50Ori @Juxta13 @LCK @FlameLeaf @handdrawnviolist @icicle16 @b1ue @Katalist @Aeriae @Irien @judiama @WingedClaymore @commoncomitatus @CraftyBLT @enriana @SkyDancer10 @Togekill @bakurae @scatterspark @aurene @boundingfeather @emmahaa @Sommerbee @Restless @Scatterspark @Shocking @roamingMidnight @Savynn @teletraan @Euhz @Gardenie @Snafflewyrm @Dandydots @KairinRose @Achiem @FieldRaptor @TalonShrubfire @fieldraptor @Mature @Aikoll @Cyndalavosion @AlvidaBright

Thanks to everyone who participated! This will be the last mass ping. From here on out, you will only be pinged if you won a prize.

First order of business is the Most categories

Most Dragons Sent In : @Mirna Congrats! You won the Lionfish Gene!
Most Levels Sent In : @Mirna Congrats! You won the Noxtide Gene!
Most 1-T Dragons Sent : @Irien Congrats! You won the Plague Sprite!

Now on to the main event, the winners of the raffle! Please remember drawing will be done by random number using Random.org in sets of 10. When you are drawn, please choose the number of prizes equal to the number you were assigned at the time of drawing in the order you want to receive them. Winners will have 48 hours to respond to the first ping. If they do not respond in time, they will be placed at the top of the next ping in the order they were first chosen. If they do not respond in time for that group, they will be skipped until drawn again. Drawing will continue until all prizes have been claimed.
  1. 1164870 - @tetris
  2. 165117 - @Adridne
  3. 494542 - @Saskia
  4. 296103 - @LordChair
  5. 17051 - @tarshaan
  6. 347494 - @Venusian
  7. 726933 - @wingworm
  8. 495079 - @Strawberrium
  9. 1097714 - @Deladria
  10. 441039 - @Avifors

There we go! Again, you have 48 hours to respond with your answers. Thank you all again for an amazing Riot of Rot!
I'm back.
Oooh first round! Thank you!

1 Sapphosaint's Tarot Design
2 All you need for (and from) the Mire!
3 MoonMelodies' Survival Course
4 Baldwin Starter Pack
5 Create Your Own Baldwin
Oooh first round! Thank you!

1 Sapphosaint's Tarot Design
2 All you need for (and from) the Mire!
3 MoonMelodies' Survival Course
4 Baldwin Starter Pack
5 Create Your Own Baldwin
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
Ooooo i won something! Thank you to all the lovely attendants for RoR \ o/
  1. Foxghost's portraits
  2. Eyeverything is changing
  3. Sapphosaint's Tarot Design
  4. do it yourself plagueling
  5. Festival Attire (Swamphunt & Timeworn Tile)
  6. Create your own lightning pup scout
  7. Create your own arcane pup scout
  8. Currency forever
Ooooo i won something! Thank you to all the lovely attendants for RoR \ o/
  1. Foxghost's portraits
  2. Eyeverything is changing
  3. Sapphosaint's Tarot Design
  4. do it yourself plagueling
  5. Festival Attire (Swamphunt & Timeworn Tile)
  6. Create your own lightning pup scout
  7. Create your own arcane pup scout
  8. Currency forever
@KyraG - thank-you so much! I hope you and the rest of the dom team had a great Riot of Rot :D

1. Sapphosaint's Tarot Design
2. Arts and Crafts
3. Is this Right, Mummy?: Prismatic Spool
4. Water Safety Badge: Masters
5. Do It Yourself Plagueling
6. Water Safety Badge Level: Advanced
7. Baldwin Starter pack
8. All Your need for (and from) the mire
9. Currency Forever
10. SpOoOoOoky
@KyraG - thank-you so much! I hope you and the rest of the dom team had a great Riot of Rot :D

1. Sapphosaint's Tarot Design
2. Arts and Crafts
3. Is this Right, Mummy?: Prismatic Spool
4. Water Safety Badge: Masters
5. Do It Yourself Plagueling
6. Water Safety Badge Level: Advanced
7. Baldwin Starter pack
8. All Your need for (and from) the mire
9. Currency Forever
10. SpOoOoOoky
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21