Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDom] RoR Prize Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@BloodAlphaess

Oh no! I hope you're feeling better now :D If you need a list of IDs I sent in to check against your records, I can PM them to you?
@BloodAlphaess

Oh no! I hope you're feeling better now :D If you need a list of IDs I sent in to check against your records, I can PM them to you?
@EasilyAmusedKat i have 2 lvl 7 on 679 and 691, 8 lvl 7 on 907 and 1154 and then 18 lvl 7 on 2301 for you making it 38 dragons in total recorded for you.

Can you PM me your list and ill get the missing ones sorted and on here for you.
@EasilyAmusedKat i have 2 lvl 7 on 679 and 691, 8 lvl 7 on 907 and 1154 and then 18 lvl 7 on 2301 for you making it 38 dragons in total recorded for you.

Can you PM me your list and ill get the missing ones sorted and on here for you.
@BloodAlphaess

...God, I feel like a real git. As I was setting up my ID's for you, I discovered that some of the IDs had been put in twice! I think I recorded them before I trained them and then recorded them when I sent them to you - either that or I was half asleep when I recorded it, which is also possible!

That being said, the only mistake then is the 1-T dragons I sent that didn't get recorded :')
@BloodAlphaess

...God, I feel like a real git. As I was setting up my ID's for you, I discovered that some of the IDs had been put in twice! I think I recorded them before I trained them and then recorded them when I sent them to you - either that or I was half asleep when I recorded it, which is also possible!

That being said, the only mistake then is the 1-T dragons I sent that didn't get recorded :')
@EasilyAmusedKat thats all good ill get the 2 1Ts fixed up for you now
@EasilyAmusedKat thats all good ill get the 2 1Ts fixed up for you now
@KyraG
I have two dragons recorded under the name 'cim' instead of mine (cLm).
@KyraG
I have two dragons recorded under the name 'cim' instead of mine (cLm).
n4tD6Di.pngcT7ArrF.pngFSRH04x.pngCFVbpnt.png
@BloodAlphaess

You're dabombdotcom <3 Thank you so much :D

WHY DID IT LINK?!
@BloodAlphaess

You're dabombdotcom <3 Thank you so much :D

WHY DID IT LINK?!
@KyraG Hi! I was just looking through the prizes, and it seems that this guy was posted twice (prize-dragon section).
@KyraG Hi! I was just looking through the prizes, and it seems that this guy was posted twice (prize-dragon section).
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@KyraG Hey there! It appears that three lvl 8s weren't marked for my total number of dragons/levels.
@KyraG Hey there! It appears that three lvl 8s weren't marked for my total number of dragons/levels.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@KyraG

Peeked at the prize listings, and it looks like Rollo is there twice? Although he is very cute and it would be nice if there were two of him :)
@KyraG

Peeked at the prize listings, and it looks like Rollo is there twice? Although he is very cute and it would be nice if there were two of him :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@KyraG
Hello! I'm not sjre this is where I should ask, but when are the most x prizes winners going to be announced, and the prizes given out? I expected to see that in this thread, but there's no mention of it so I thought I would ask :)
@KyraG
Hello! I'm not sjre this is where I should ask, but when are the most x prizes winners going to be announced, and the prizes given out? I expected to see that in this thread, but there's no mention of it so I thought I would ask :)
2H1KHHC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21