Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED: [PLAGUEDOM] Pup Scout Treat Bags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
@JonTargaryen
I feel like this is a VERY stupid question - but what can I do with badges? XD They are very cute but... I'm confused
(I'll buy at least one bag, but not now. Pretty busy atm xD)
@JonTargaryen
I feel like this is a VERY stupid question - but what can I do with badges? XD They are very cute but... I'm confused
(I'll buy at least one bag, but not now. Pretty busy atm xD)
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
@MotherOfFlame it's not a dumb question - you can put them in your signature, your FR profile, or a dragon bio! I collect badges (it's a bit of an addiction) and I keep my dom badges on one dragon, fundraising badges on a couple others. :D
@MotherOfFlame it's not a dumb question - you can put them in your signature, your FR profile, or a dragon bio! I collect badges (it's a bit of an addiction) and I keep my dom badges on one dragon, fundraising badges on a couple others. :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonTargaryen
Okay, that's actually really cool! Thank you ^-^
@JonTargaryen
Okay, that's actually really cool! Thank you ^-^
its a bit quiet now and this receiver wants some orders
its a bit quiet now and this receiver wants some orders
let's get it
let's get it
==========================================================================================
she/her | murderpup | FR+16
H-hewwo?
H-hewwo?
Hi! I bought 15 bags from @/bloodalphaess and i would like to redeem the badges, but how can i get the code for the badges? thanks!
Hi! I bought 15 bags from @/bloodalphaess and i would like to redeem the badges, but how can i get the code for the badges? thanks!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@GingerPuff you can pm JonTargaryen!
@GingerPuff you can pm JonTargaryen!
==========================================================================================
she/her | murderpup | FR+16
@Gingerpuff I can generate the code for you, one minute!
@Gingerpuff I can generate the code for you, one minute!
@JonTargaryen
I'm here to spend money which I should save for ALL THE APPAREL I want but hey! Sending payment for two bags now ^-^
@JonTargaryen
I'm here to spend money which I should save for ALL THE APPAREL I want but hey! Sending payment for two bags now ^-^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110