Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR Giveaway (Sprites & more)
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
Thank you so much for doing this! Congratulations everyone (It was an unexpected surprise to see that I got one of the lots)
Thank you so much for doing this! Congratulations everyone (It was an unexpected surprise to see that I got one of the lots)
gxI7g1F.png
@fourthage Actually I won one of the lots but I'm unable to claim, and I only received the crossroad 13 hours ago and I read that we have a week to claim before another winner is drawn, is this fixable by any chance?
@fourthage Actually I won one of the lots but I'm unable to claim, and I only received the crossroad 13 hours ago and I read that we have a week to claim before another winner is drawn, is this fixable by any chance?
@fourthage it says I cant accept the cr because u don’t have the items to complete it? Or something? I just wanted to make sure u saw this but I also sent a message through the cr
@fourthage it says I cant accept the cr because u don’t have the items to complete it? Or something? I just wanted to make sure u saw this but I also sent a message through the cr
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
@lnroy @deusexmortem

Sorry, I did something wrong last night. All of you guys had errors. Let me cancel those and try again.
@lnroy @deusexmortem

Sorry, I did something wrong last night. All of you guys had errors. Let me cancel those and try again.
@fourthage Ah I understand, it's alright take your time with things, thank you.
@fourthage Ah I understand, it's alright take your time with things, thank you.
@fourthage
thank you!
@fourthage
thank you!
@fourthage

IDK if you sent my stuff yet, but if you did it didn't go to the right account. My name has a lowercase L to replace the i
@fourthage

IDK if you sent my stuff yet, but if you did it didn't go to the right account. My name has a lowercase L to replace the i
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@fourthage
I just wanted to let you know that I haven’t received a cr yet. If you haven’t sent one, that’s totally fine! No rush! But, I wanted to let you know in case there was some kind of mistake. Also, thank you so much for holding this giveaway!

Congrats to the other winners!
@fourthage
I just wanted to let you know that I haven’t received a cr yet. If you haven’t sent one, that’s totally fine! No rush! But, I wanted to let you know in case there was some kind of mistake. Also, thank you so much for holding this giveaway!

Congrats to the other winners!
crystal_sprite.pngQ5eZhV2.png
I updated the first post, but wanted to do an update here too. All lots have been sent via crossroads to the winners. Please don't hesitate to PM me if there are any issues. Thanks everyone!
I updated the first post, but wanted to do an update here too. All lots have been sent via crossroads to the winners. Please don't hesitate to PM me if there are any issues. Thanks everyone!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69