Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mysterious Hatchery [closed atm]
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Is #436 still open? She's gorgeous [emoji=coatl love size=1] I'd also love to be on your pinglist, please? @MysteriousDane
Is #436 still open? She's gorgeous I'd also love to be on your pinglist, please?
@MysteriousDane
Could I please get #451 and name her Lace?
Could I please get #451 and name her Lace?
Help edit the Flight Rising page on Fanlore!
For some reason I've been getting messages for adoptions and stuff on here again even though it hasn't been updated in like a month soooooo I'm just back real quick to let anyone know the following:
The hatchery is closed until some time in July since I have a thesis to finish and defend before I'll be back on here properly! :-)
For some reason I've been getting messages for adoptions and stuff on here again even though it hasn't been updated in like a month soooooo I'm just back real quick to let anyone know the following:
The hatchery is closed until some time in July since I have a thesis to finish and defend before I'll be back on here properly! :-)
Hi! I hope your defence went well :)

Could you please add me to the general pinglist when you have time? Thanks in advance!
Hi! I hope your defence went well :)

Could you please add me to the general pinglist when you have time? Thanks in advance!
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2542576#post_2542576][img]https://i.imgur.com/QntLqeS.png[/img][/url] [b][size=4]Hi everyone! I apologise in advance for the ping but I hope the people who signed up for general pings will be okay with this! :> I just have a small announcement:[/size][/b] I am currently all done with uni - however, I have a bunch of things to do and revamping my hatchery is on that list. So at the moment, [i]no dragons will be available for adoption[/i] until I've figured out what to do with the hatchery. I [i]am[/i] still breeding my dragon pairs and I usually put them up for sale for 10-30 gems right [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/360176/809429][b]here[/b][/url] (just in case anyone is really interested)! I'm not quite sure when everything will be back to normal. I need to get a bit of my motivation back ahaha - but if anyone is really [i]really[/i] interested in a dragon in my hatchery tab and not interested in paying for it, feel free to let me know and I might just send it your way! [size=1][b]General:[/b] @BedOClock @Starcloud @TwiliPriestess @Bluwviolet01 @dancingcrane @sakushy @LaSilva007 @Haneul29Zara @Xayxayx @ChaseFirefly @starfighter05 @Espoir @sienna77 @CloudNines @LeviXx @Mintso @Mistle @thfkqntRhc @PetitMoutonNoir @5megamoo @WickedBunnie @SilverMoon15 @Lizally @snwubzy @InheritanceLight @Rawhrz @Rainilith @mildlyEccentric @Catcat7077 @bedfordblack @Cloudburst2586 @IcyCrystal @Comandrake @Sheona @AquaBanana @Vinyamar @Buckets @fflounder @waffle02 @ToasterOnTop @Animonster @Linkario14 @Okolu @xostef202 @zepption @monochromia @dragonfairy1034 @WindwalkerEulia @MysticalOnyx @Emyspark101 @justadream @BottledLightning @HufflepuffHarry @Milohilay @arlyn @oilspiit @PrincessYue @dragonlover1234 @LucisFluctus @bansheebambi @Dragon000Draws @ReddyRed @Zedacus @FrogTea @iiTqxic @cataclism @Dytileea @Beezarre @Skittyfairy @CrashingCyclone @laurea @Etheldreda @GoldenMaknae @pigeonz @SkylaDownfall12 @Zaya @cutecapsule @colorofhardwork @Abagizalis @Eversnow @Oramis @Asterodea @RK0Luna @Persimmon31 @Owyrm @Djinyatta[/center]
QntLqeS.png

Hi everyone! I apologise in advance for the ping but I hope the people who signed up for general pings will be okay with this! :> I just have a small announcement:

I am currently all done with uni - however, I have a bunch of things to do and revamping my hatchery is on that list. So at the moment, no dragons will be available for adoption until I've figured out what to do with the hatchery. I am still breeding my dragon pairs and I usually put them up for sale for 10-30 gems right here (just in case anyone is really interested)!

I'm not quite sure when everything will be back to normal. I need to get a bit of my motivation back ahaha - but if anyone is really really interested in a dragon in my hatchery tab and not interested in paying for it, feel free to let me know and I might just send it your way!

General: @BedOClock @Starcloud @TwiliPriestess @Bluwviolet01 @dancingcrane @sakushy @LaSilva007 @Haneul29Zara @Xayxayx @ChaseFirefly @starfighter05 @Espoir @sienna77 @CloudNines @LeviXx @Mintso @Mistle @thfkqntRhc @PetitMoutonNoir @5megamoo @WickedBunnie @SilverMoon15 @Lizally @snwubzy @InheritanceLight @Rawhrz @Rainilith @mildlyEccentric @Catcat7077 @bedfordblack @Cloudburst2586 @IcyCrystal @Comandrake @Sheona @AquaBanana @Vinyamar @Buckets @fflounder @waffle02 @ToasterOnTop @Animonster @Linkario14 @Okolu @xostef202 @zepption @monochromia @dragonfairy1034 @WindwalkerEulia @MysticalOnyx @Emyspark101 @justadream @BottledLightning @HufflepuffHarry @Milohilay @arlyn @oilspiit @PrincessYue @dragonlover1234 @LucisFluctus @bansheebambi @Dragon000Draws @ReddyRed @Zedacus @FrogTea @iiTqxic @cataclism @Dytileea @Beezarre @Skittyfairy @CrashingCyclone @laurea @Etheldreda @GoldenMaknae @pigeonz @SkylaDownfall12 @Zaya @cutecapsule @colorofhardwork @Abagizalis @Eversnow @Oramis @Asterodea @RK0Luna @Persimmon31 @Owyrm @Djinyatta
Thanks for the ping! Hope life goes well, however it goes.
Thanks for the ping! Hope life goes well, however it goes.
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Thank you for the ping, I was wondering how things were going! I'm glad life is going well and I can't wait to see what you do with the hatchery [emoji=music notes size=1]
Thank you for the ping, I was wondering how things were going! I'm glad life is going well and I can't wait to see what you do with the hatchery
tumblr_otm7imLk9s1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngOWTbeOH.pngQVByOV9.pngtumblr_otm7imLk9s1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Glad you're doing well. If it's not too much trouble, may I please be removed from the pinglist? Thank you.
Glad you're doing well. If it's not too much trouble, may I please be removed from the pinglist? Thank you.
Noctua_Link_Big.png
Could I be added into the general pinglist? I've read through the rules and looked at the dergs, which, btw, are gorgeous <3 I hope I'm not asking for too much.
(??ω???
Could I be added into the general pinglist? I've read through the rules and looked at the dergs, which, btw, are gorgeous <3 I hope I'm not asking for too much.
(??ω???
idk.png
Hey! Me again. Id like numbers 425 and 451. I think they are just dolls. Thank you in advance!
Hey! Me again. Id like numbers 425 and 451. I think they are just dolls. Thank you in advance!
2b6bd57b847ce54701f063a5e37463d260dc5152.png
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137