Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Samhain Shenagins Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'd like to claim my tickets please!
I'd like to claim my tickets please!
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
I’d like to put in my six please!
I’d like to put in my six please!

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
Purchase 3 and claim my others
Purchase 3 and claim my others
I’d like to redeem my 6 tickets :)
I’d like to redeem my 6 tickets :)
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
I'd like to redeem any tickets I may have, too, please!
I'd like to redeem any tickets I may have, too, please!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
I’ll put in all 6! Thanks!
I’ll put in all 6! Thanks!
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
I know you said that we don't need to claim our tickets, but just in case I'd like to claim any free ones I have too! Thank youu~
I know you said that we don't need to claim our tickets, but just in case I'd like to claim any free ones I have too! Thank youu~
swan.gif• i desperately need a new signature •swan.gif
I'd like to claim my tickets and buy four more, sending CR~
I'd like to claim my tickets and buy four more, sending CR~
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@nevvermore

could i claim the free tickets? c:
@nevvermore

could i claim the free tickets? c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@AlbinoWerewolf @Amorah @annobethal @Areater @AriLance @Arystafall @Azurenight @bakugannvgims @BetaArt @BlueRose2928 @Bodmhall @BoulderEnder @Bronzewing @CanadianCryptid @CelestialPrime @Chloecat194 @Clya @CowboyMouth @CoweringPlague @CupcakeCass @DarkNovu @DarkSnowfox @Deathstalker @DirtyGuts @Draconequis @Dracowolf @Dragonartist24 @DreamingSunset @Electronia @EmbertheSkywing @Enkue @Firefeather @Greenwolfkate @Guineapigsfly @gumiho @Hemotypewriter @Ixia @Jasperdragons @jaydnd @Jaypaw @Jazzyleia @Kano3Shuuya @Kay13 @Kelenthe @kiwis @KnightYumi @LadyEllesmere @Lawcere @Li3los @LittleOokami @LostMasquerade @LuminousNoble @macrobiology @maevepanda @magicalmarmaid @Masterchef36 @mcbenik @Mokuroh @MoonlightChaos @MythicalViper @Navani @Nebulacloud @Neoncherry64 @ObsidianMage @oldjammerj @PalominoPrincess @Peachyminn @PiecesOSky @Punkinator919 @QuetzalQueen @RachelAmber @Raistardragon @Redbang @Redsand @sammsy @SanctusDreamus @Saphire6Luna @Seonais @Skaimoo @SkyDancer10 @Skyeset @SleepyDrago @Snek @SoullessARMY @SparkleOfGold @SpiderQueen8 @Spoon @SporkLord @starblaziing @StarMellon @StarsAndMoon @synnful @Techmox @TempestofStorm @terrified @TheAwesoMew @Theinsaneeraser @Tox @TsarinaTorment @Unika @virtue @Welgan @werta50 @Willowprincess @Wraith @XarkkXdragonX @Yourcatisadragon @Zafer @Zeldonyx @Zorua345

All ping above has 6 free tickets (the have all been noted). Rollover will be the cut off for buying tickets.

And we have unlocked the Knock off Sprites bundle aswell
@AlbinoWerewolf @Amorah @annobethal @Areater @AriLance @Arystafall @Azurenight @bakugannvgims @BetaArt @BlueRose2928 @Bodmhall @BoulderEnder @Bronzewing @CanadianCryptid @CelestialPrime @Chloecat194 @Clya @CowboyMouth @CoweringPlague @CupcakeCass @DarkNovu @DarkSnowfox @Deathstalker @DirtyGuts @Draconequis @Dracowolf @Dragonartist24 @DreamingSunset @Electronia @EmbertheSkywing @Enkue @Firefeather @Greenwolfkate @Guineapigsfly @gumiho @Hemotypewriter @Ixia @Jasperdragons @jaydnd @Jaypaw @Jazzyleia @Kano3Shuuya @Kay13 @Kelenthe @kiwis @KnightYumi @LadyEllesmere @Lawcere @Li3los @LittleOokami @LostMasquerade @LuminousNoble @macrobiology @maevepanda @magicalmarmaid @Masterchef36 @mcbenik @Mokuroh @MoonlightChaos @MythicalViper @Navani @Nebulacloud @Neoncherry64 @ObsidianMage @oldjammerj @PalominoPrincess @Peachyminn @PiecesOSky @Punkinator919 @QuetzalQueen @RachelAmber @Raistardragon @Redbang @Redsand @sammsy @SanctusDreamus @Saphire6Luna @Seonais @Skaimoo @SkyDancer10 @Skyeset @SleepyDrago @Snek @SoullessARMY @SparkleOfGold @SpiderQueen8 @Spoon @SporkLord @starblaziing @StarMellon @StarsAndMoon @synnful @Techmox @TempestofStorm @terrified @TheAwesoMew @Theinsaneeraser @Tox @TsarinaTorment @Unika @virtue @Welgan @werta50 @Willowprincess @Wraith @XarkkXdragonX @Yourcatisadragon @Zafer @Zeldonyx @Zorua345

All ping above has 6 free tickets (the have all been noted). Rollover will be the cut off for buying tickets.

And we have unlocked the Knock off Sprites bundle aswell
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8