Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Trick-or-Treat Take II
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
is that list of tags at the bottom people who won anything or just everyone else who participated?
is that list of tags at the bottom people who won anything or just everyone else who participated?
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
@annobethal

Thanks to whoever sent in the tickets for me! And congrats to the other winners!

Is coli crazy still available? Sorry for answering so late!
@annobethal

Thanks to whoever sent in the tickets for me! And congrats to the other winners!

Is coli crazy still available? Sorry for answering so late!
@Enkue

the long tag at the bottom is everyone who participated

Anne tagged above that mass tagging has won a prize
@Enkue

the long tag at the bottom is everyone who participated

Anne tagged above that mass tagging has won a prize
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@raistardragon is next up to pick
and then @coweringplague will pick

@Raistardragon , @Coweringplague , @dracowolf , and @chloecat194
Please let me know if you would like a dragon or the art
(there are enough of each to go around!)
@raistardragon is next up to pick
and then @coweringplague will pick

@Raistardragon , @Coweringplague , @dracowolf , and @chloecat194
Please let me know if you would like a dragon or the art
(there are enough of each to go around!)
@Annobethal
Oml I walked all through and didn't bother to check notifs til now ahhhhhhh
Thanks much! I'd love some art from you ~ I'll PM you a dragon
@Annobethal
Oml I walked all through and didn't bother to check notifs til now ahhhhhhh
Thanks much! I'd love some art from you ~ I'll PM you a dragon
lkrN6Nx.gif
@Annobethal

Sorry, Tuesdays are the worst for me in terms of free time. I have a class in the morning and then two hours that I spend preparing for a lab that takes up to three hours before going to dinner and then choir. I'm not free until after that, and I only have about an hour before my first class that I spend preparing for it.

Anyways, first off, thanks to those who sent in tickets for me! I'm glad to have pleased all of you! Secondly, congrats to those who won the raffle! Finally, I would like art please! I'll send a dragon and information via a PM shortly!
@Annobethal

Sorry, Tuesdays are the worst for me in terms of free time. I have a class in the morning and then two hours that I spend preparing for a lab that takes up to three hours before going to dinner and then choir. I'm not free until after that, and I only have about an hour before my first class that I spend preparing for it.

Anyways, first off, thanks to those who sent in tickets for me! I'm glad to have pleased all of you! Secondly, congrats to those who won the raffle! Finally, I would like art please! I'll send a dragon and information via a PM shortly!
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@Annobethal

While beautiful, I don't really have the room for the dragon right now so I'd love to get some art!

Korj needs some love but I'm also good with Thruggy getting more or really anyone you feel most comfortable doing on the first three pages.

Thank you so much for the offer and to those who enjoyed interacting with my dragons!
@Annobethal

While beautiful, I don't really have the room for the dragon right now so I'd love to get some art!

Korj needs some love but I'm also good with Thruggy getting more or really anyone you feel most comfortable doing on the first three pages.

Thank you so much for the offer and to those who enjoyed interacting with my dragons!
arOGchX.png
@Annobethal
Sorry, hubby and kids have been sick so my time has been limited and today was shopping/voting day so extra crazy so my reply is a bit late.

Thank you for running such a fun event! This was my first time and I was overwhelmed by it all! But by the end I got it figured out and had a blast. plus it made me make so much art with some I still have to finish! I really enjoyed it and look forward to next year where I'll be way more prepared. It was nice to see everyone's wonderful dragons and read their role-plays! I just wished I had more time to give better replies myself. By the end I was happy with my visited response but it took a while to get there! However it added more lore and perm dragons to my lair! <3

Can prizes be only won once?
Because I'd love more Fams, or coli items. If not then a Bloody Deep/1-off? I love SD, Pearls and Imps if possible.

Also, I'd love art of my dragons. The main ones are Elita, Hana, Alstro/, Toot, Keithia, or Chaucer.

To everyone else: Thanks for playing! I really hope you all had as much fun playing as I did. I know it was pretty crazy but you all did a great job and made this event! I do hope that you'll be around again next year!
And thanks for voting for me?!? ^-^;;; *totally forgot the raffle thing was a part of this event* I just wanted to make sure you guys had a good experience.
@Annobethal
Sorry, hubby and kids have been sick so my time has been limited and today was shopping/voting day so extra crazy so my reply is a bit late.

Thank you for running such a fun event! This was my first time and I was overwhelmed by it all! But by the end I got it figured out and had a blast. plus it made me make so much art with some I still have to finish! I really enjoyed it and look forward to next year where I'll be way more prepared. It was nice to see everyone's wonderful dragons and read their role-plays! I just wished I had more time to give better replies myself. By the end I was happy with my visited response but it took a while to get there! However it added more lore and perm dragons to my lair! <3

Can prizes be only won once?
Because I'd love more Fams, or coli items. If not then a Bloody Deep/1-off? I love SD, Pearls and Imps if possible.

Also, I'd love art of my dragons. The main ones are Elita, Hana, Alstro/, Toot, Keithia, or Chaucer.

To everyone else: Thanks for playing! I really hope you all had as much fun playing as I did. I know it was pretty crazy but you all did a great job and made this event! I do hope that you'll be around again next year!
And thanks for voting for me?!? ^-^;;; *totally forgot the raffle thing was a part of this event* I just wanted to make sure you guys had a good experience.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon yup only 1 of each

@CoweringPlague
you're next up!
@RaiStarDragon yup only 1 of each

@CoweringPlague
you're next up!
[b]Username:[/b] @Solgalion [b]Currently Playing?[/b] Yes [b]Trick-or-treating Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53917325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539174/53917325_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Welcoming Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48935064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489351/48935064_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42049016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420491/42049016_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]WishList:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42772092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427721/42772092_350.png[/img] [/url] ALSO FOOD TYPES - BUGS!! [b]What do you Hoard?[/b] I hoard every and all Festival stuff and all UMS I can get my hands on. [b]Offering:[/b] I will be giving out a range of apparels, fest or not, a couple Festival skins, and dragons as well. [b]History:[/b] Who did you treat, and who treated you? This is so you don't double message, someone! You can make spreadsheets if you're like, or use a dragon's bio!
Username: @Solgalion
Currently Playing? Yes

Trick-or-treating Dragon:
53917325_350.png

Welcoming Dragon:
48935064_350.png

42049016_350.png

WishList:
42772092_350.png

ALSO FOOD TYPES - BUGS!!

What do you Hoard? I hoard every and all Festival stuff and all UMS I can get my hands on.

Offering: I will be giving out a range of apparels, fest or not, a couple Festival skins, and dragons as well.

History: Who did you treat, and who treated you? This is so you don't double message, someone! You can make spreadsheets if you're like, or use a dragon's bio!
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24