Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Exaltier Thank you so much for taking over for DWP while she's out of commission! May I please be placed on the lists for golden ire, conflagrant halo, magmatic cloak, and any extras.
@Exaltier Thank you so much for taking over for DWP while she's out of commission! May I please be placed on the lists for golden ire, conflagrant halo, magmatic cloak, and any extras.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Exaltier May I please be signed up for Conflagrant Ambassador, Burnt Parchment Chest, and Skin: Igneus Praesidium - thank you!
@Exaltier May I please be signed up for Conflagrant Ambassador, Burnt Parchment Chest, and Skin: Igneus Praesidium - thank you!
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png Jasper | The Wandering Warren Clan fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png They/He advAsr3.png BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png | +3 FR Time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Hoard: rabbit and rat related items
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Collect grey slime & copper muck for giveaways
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Art Blog | FR Blog
@Shinaka @LadyRiat @wretchedrabbit

Added :)
@Shinaka @LadyRiat @wretchedrabbit

Added :)
@Exaltier I managed to get the kilt, so you can take me off the list for that :) Could I be put on the igneus praesidium skin instead? Thanks!
@Exaltier I managed to get the kilt, so you can take me off the list for that :) Could I be put on the igneus praesidium skin instead? Thanks!
iy0Db3Y.gif
dom through summer!
FR+15, she/her
art shop
@Abaddonkarma @caravel @theyellowhobbit

Reminder to volunteers, please do put your name on the volunteer sheet and like type how many of each thing you've given so we can know the total and who :')

Edit: sorry this probably makes no sense. Basically just if you could edit the number next to what you've given away that'd be great XD if not ill just total it up at the end myself
@Abaddonkarma @caravel @theyellowhobbit

Reminder to volunteers, please do put your name on the volunteer sheet and like type how many of each thing you've given so we can know the total and who :')

Edit: sorry this probably makes no sense. Basically just if you could edit the number next to what you've given away that'd be great XD if not ill just total it up at the end myself
@exaultier you can remove me from the lineup for the Baldwin Igneus skin and Conflagration Kilt, managed to get them on my own.

Could I be switched over to the Baldwin accent?
@exaultier you can remove me from the lineup for the Baldwin Igneus skin and Conflagration Kilt, managed to get them on my own.

Could I be switched over to the Baldwin accent?
@Exaltier @Abaddonkarma @caravel @theyellowhobbit

Can I be signed up for the searing emblem?
@Exaltier @Abaddonkarma @caravel @theyellowhobbit

Can I be signed up for the searing emblem?
@jified @Argents

Done
@jified @Argents

Done
@Exaltier I got my brew skin so you can take me off that, but leave me on the rest
@Exaltier I got my brew skin so you can take me off that, but leave me on the rest
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Exaltier
I got the conflagrant kilt on my own, so you can take me off the list for it!
@Exaltier
I got the conflagrant kilt on my own, so you can take me off the list for it!
WISHLIST: here and here!
DRAGONS FOR SALE: here!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12