Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
may i sign up for conflagrunt kilt and conflagrunt halo pls ? @Exaltier
may i sign up for conflagrunt kilt and conflagrunt halo pls ? @Exaltier
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.giftumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.png
@exaltier

May i please be put on the list for the Conflagrant Kilt and Plasma Professor?
@exaltier

May i please be put on the list for the Conflagrant Kilt and Plasma Professor?
fZlFb8I.png
@Exaltier Can you remove me from the Plasma Professor list and change it to Metempsychosis? I recently just got the Plasma Professor from coli grinding...
@Exaltier Can you remove me from the Plasma Professor list and change it to Metempsychosis? I recently just got the Plasma Professor from coli grinding...
qby5G4f.png

@Raivus
6Fjd4rG.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png

wwwwwwwFire-Network.png

192c5396cfeba5f57cbe728550f0d9993c92a4df.png
@Exaltier
May I please be added to the Conflagrant Kilt, Gold Ire Chest, and Igneus Praesidium lists, please? Thank you!
@Exaltier
May I please be added to the Conflagrant Kilt, Gold Ire Chest, and Igneus Praesidium lists, please? Thank you!
1cIfXhm.png Silvereil Hello, I'm Silvereil
» The Avatar
» The Wishlist
» The Current Project
@Exaltier
May I sign up for the conflagrant kilt and golden ire chest please?
@Exaltier
May I sign up for the conflagrant kilt and golden ire chest please?
WISHLIST: here and here!
DRAGONS FOR SALE: here!
@Exaltier

may i be put on the list for the conflagrant kilt, golden ire chest, and igneous praesidium skin?
@Exaltier

may i be put on the list for the conflagrant kilt, golden ire chest, and igneous praesidium skin?
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Siritys @Hiame @Tropickle @literallyacat @IllusiveFox @PhoenixFire36 @Ellapinky @Myndris @IchiSato @SilverQuark @tranquilitea @Mirna @Pteranodon @Argents @ThatJapana @TheToastFiend @galaxanova @fabaroo @Niya @FinalValkyrie21 @SerigalaMenarik @Seisebby @bakugannvgims @MadameVastra @Arkanjel @CharlieWeasleyy @Katargo @ChaotiCloud33 @ayatos @Rave31 @Guppies27 @SenchaDrake @DrakeFrost @Drakzaen @theinsaneeraser @Catwyrm @AlvildaBright @DeathSpecter @Nymeriah @CaptainKalyke @Kamishii @BeckAlistiere @Imaginex @Crim @Aquatic @Aquira @Self @Cerebellum @jified @DarkScales @thievingGlimmer @tricksyGoddess @arlyn @SkylaDownfall12 @CrownDeceiver @ChiriChan @Silvereil @avocado333 @Avmire

Thank you all for being patient with me as I put all your names in! \o/ That being said, I do have horrendous eyesight and I typically miss things so if something I put in is wrong PLEASEEEEE LET ME KNOW! And if I forgot/skipped someone(you) please let me know asap as well so I can get it fixed uwu. Have a lovely flameforgers everyone~

To @Nymeriah:
5 people before you has requested plasma professor, I placed you down for it but if you would like to change let me know.

To @CrownDeceiver:
You may only sign up for one fest item so I put you down for halo as that's the shorter list.

To @theyellowhobbit @Rave31:
DWP told me that you two might be volunteering so I'm pinging you guys to the thread and all. Please let me know if you will be and to PM your email to DWP so that they can add you to the sheet. :)
@Siritys @Hiame @Tropickle @literallyacat @IllusiveFox @PhoenixFire36 @Ellapinky @Myndris @IchiSato @SilverQuark @tranquilitea @Mirna @Pteranodon @Argents @ThatJapana @TheToastFiend @galaxanova @fabaroo @Niya @FinalValkyrie21 @SerigalaMenarik @Seisebby @bakugannvgims @MadameVastra @Arkanjel @CharlieWeasleyy @Katargo @ChaotiCloud33 @ayatos @Rave31 @Guppies27 @SenchaDrake @DrakeFrost @Drakzaen @theinsaneeraser @Catwyrm @AlvildaBright @DeathSpecter @Nymeriah @CaptainKalyke @Kamishii @BeckAlistiere @Imaginex @Crim @Aquatic @Aquira @Self @Cerebellum @jified @DarkScales @thievingGlimmer @tricksyGoddess @arlyn @SkylaDownfall12 @CrownDeceiver @ChiriChan @Silvereil @avocado333 @Avmire

Thank you all for being patient with me as I put all your names in! \o/ That being said, I do have horrendous eyesight and I typically miss things so if something I put in is wrong PLEASEEEEE LET ME KNOW! And if I forgot/skipped someone(you) please let me know asap as well so I can get it fixed uwu. Have a lovely flameforgers everyone~

To @Nymeriah:
5 people before you has requested plasma professor, I placed you down for it but if you would like to change let me know.

To @CrownDeceiver:
You may only sign up for one fest item so I put you down for halo as that's the shorter list.

To @theyellowhobbit @Rave31:
DWP told me that you two might be volunteering so I'm pinging you guys to the thread and all. Please let me know if you will be and to PM your email to DWP so that they can add you to the sheet. :)
[quote name="Aquatic" date="2018-08-26 16:59:54" ] @exaltier I'd like to be added for the Halo, noc BBB skin, and Earth forge ^^ [/quote] May I change this to the Metempsychosis one? I just got two Earth forge from digging and coli ^^
Aquatic wrote on 2018-08-26 16:59:54:
@exaltier I'd like to be added for the Halo, noc BBB skin, and Earth forge ^^
May I change this to the Metempsychosis one? I just got two Earth forge from digging and coli ^^
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Exaltier I managed to get the Conflagrant Kilt today so you can take me off that list! And could you switch me from the Metempsychosis list to Earthforge Whisper please?
@Exaltier I managed to get the Conflagrant Kilt today so you can take me off that list! And could you switch me from the Metempsychosis list to Earthforge Whisper please?
n2Yio0g.png
@Exaltier
Hello! Can I be added to the list for the halo? I don't know the difference between the chests, but can I be added to a list for one of those too? Thanks!
@Exaltier
Hello! Can I be added to the list for the halo? I don't know the difference between the chests, but can I be added to a list for one of those too? Thanks!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12