Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Exaltier Can I be on the list for a Conflagrant Kilt, Skin: Magmatic Cloak, and Burnt Parchment Chest? Thanks so much!
@Exaltier Can I be on the list for a Conflagrant Kilt, Skin: Magmatic Cloak, and Burnt Parchment Chest? Thanks so much!
plague_small.png8wVUlSG.gifplague_small.png
@Exaltier May I please be put on the list for any of the chests, I'm not picky and that way those who do want a specific one can get first dibs :) thank you so much for helping facilitate this giveaway, I love the festive spirit.
@Exaltier May I please be put on the list for any of the chests, I'm not picky and that way those who do want a specific one can get first dibs :) thank you so much for helping facilitate this giveaway, I love the festive spirit.
hOGlmzU.pngpnyCpOn.gifjzRE1z1.png
@Exaltier

Hi there! I'd love to be put on the list for the Conflagrant Kilt, Golden Ire Chest and Accent: Magmatic Cloak please! Thank you so much!
@Exaltier

Hi there! I'd love to be put on the list for the Conflagrant Kilt, Golden Ire Chest and Accent: Magmatic Cloak please! Thank you so much!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@Exaltier Could i get on the list for a Conflagrant Halo please, and any chest - i dont mind which one. Also, thankyou for the opportunity ^^
@Exaltier Could i get on the list for a Conflagrant Halo please, and any chest - i dont mind which one. Also, thankyou for the opportunity ^^
@Exaltier Can you add me for Conflagrant Kilt, Golden Ire Chest and Magmatic Cloak? oh and joxar raffle ^^
@Exaltier Can you add me for Conflagrant Kilt, Golden Ire Chest and Magmatic Cloak? oh and joxar raffle ^^
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Exaltier Could I get put down for the halo, metempsychosis chest and nocturne brew skin please?
@Exaltier Could I get put down for the halo, metempsychosis chest and nocturne brew skin please?
@exaltier
hi! I'd be interested in Igneus Praesidium skin and searing emblem :)
@exaltier
hi! I'd be interested in Igneus Praesidium skin and searing emblem :)
YM7fnsh.gif
@Exaltier may I be put on for Conflagrant halo and Metempsychosis chest, please?
@Exaltier may I be put on for Conflagrant halo and Metempsychosis chest, please?
MuAIaYM.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
can you add me for Conflagrant Kilt, Accent: Magmatic Cloak and Burnt Parchment Chest? Also the extra raffle please? @Exaltier
can you add me for Conflagrant Kilt, Accent: Magmatic Cloak and Burnt Parchment Chest? Also the extra raffle please? @Exaltier
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
@Exaltier I’d like to be on the pinglist for the flagrant kilt and golden ore chest please!
@Exaltier I’d like to be on the pinglist for the flagrant kilt and golden ore chest please!
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12