Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4lY2YcC.png[/img] [color=#FF5500][size=4][b]Hello everyone, and welcome! This time around, as you can already see, things are going to be a little different. Unfortunately as many of you know I (DWP) am not in good enough health to run the event this month, but will be leaving it in the hands of my trusted representatives. The following users will be posting and helping out with this event on my behalf: [ @Exaltier @Abaddonkarma @caravel @theyellowhobbit ] I (DWP) will be checking in occasionally to see how things are going, but please treat this give away as you normally would and ping the volunteers above to ask for items and to be added to lists. If you would like to donate items feel free to send those donations to the volunteers listed above, DO NOT send them to DWP as they will not be online enough at this time to guarantee that they will be sent out in time. [quote=Items Given Away] [Item=conflagrant kilt] x4 [item=conflagrant halo] x4 [item= searing emblem] x1 [item=conflagrant ambassador] x3 [skin=27547] x1 [/quote]
4lY2YcC.png

Hello everyone, and welcome!

This time around, as you can already see, things are going to be a little different. Unfortunately as many of you know I (DWP) am not in good enough health to run the event this month, but will be leaving it in the hands of my trusted representatives.

The following users will be posting and helping out with this event on my behalf:

[ @Exaltier @Abaddonkarma @caravel @theyellowhobbit ]

I (DWP) will be checking in occasionally to see how things are going, but please treat this give away as you normally would and ping the volunteers above to ask for items and to be added to lists.

If you would like to donate items feel free to send those donations to the volunteers listed above, DO NOT send them to DWP as they will not be online enough at this time to guarantee that they will be sent out in time.

Items Given Away wrote:
Conflagrant Kilt x4 Conflagrant Halo x4 Searing Emblem x1 Conflagrant Ambassador x3 x1

[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/banner_ff2018xyzz.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/fire_contest2.png[/img] [color=#FF5500]Welcome to DanceswithPlants’ Flameforger’s Festival Give Away! Hosted by my lovely volunteers! They will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=conflagrant kilt] --->[item=conflagrant halo] --->[item=searing emblem] --->[item=conflagrant ambassador] [color=#FF5500]Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for [b]1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time[/b], you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let us know so we can remove you from that items list :) [color=red][size=5]+Rules+[/size] 1.)You may only be signed up for [b]1 Festive Favor, 1 Chest, and 1 Brew Item[/b] at a time. 2.) Ping me with the items you are wanting to sign up for. 3.)Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 4.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long we will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 5.) Please be kind to us and all other users, we are not obligated to give you an item. 6.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let us know so other people have a chance of getting that item.[/color] [quote=Item Ping List][center][size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Y0kp2l0NLIC4yGwSumlkDAFjjM-iOYNo9U2al2xEDY/edit?usp=sharing]Item Ping List[/url][/b][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Festive Favors][center][item=conflagrant kilt] [item=conflagrant halo] [item=searing emblem] [item=conflagrant ambassador] [/center][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][center][item=earthforge whisper Chest] [item=golden ire Chest] [item=plasma professor Chest] [item=iron stomach Chest] [item=burnt parchment Chest] [item=Metempsychosis Chest] [/center][/quote] [quote=Brew Skins][center][skin=27547] [skin=27554] [/center][/quote] [quote=Donor][left] [Item=conflagrant kilt] x5 - Skydust [skin=27547] - Skydust [/left][/quote]
banner_ff2018xyzz.png

fire_contest2.png

Welcome to DanceswithPlants’ Flameforger’s Festival Give Away! Hosted by my lovely volunteers!

They will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Conflagrant Kilt ---> Conflagrant Halo ---> Searing Emblem ---> Conflagrant Ambassador

Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let us know so we can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.)You may only be signed up for 1 Festive Favor, 1 Chest, and 1 Brew Item at a time.
2.) Ping me with the items you are wanting to sign up for.
3.)Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
4.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long we will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
5.) Please be kind to us and all other users, we are not obligated to give you an item.
6.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let us know so other people have a chance of getting that item.

Item Ping List wrote:
Festive Favors wrote:
Conflagrant Kilt Conflagrant Halo Searing Emblem Conflagrant Ambassador
Event Chests wrote:
Earthforge Whisper Chest Golden Ire Chest Plasma Professor Chest Iron Stomach Chest Burnt Parchment Chest Metempsychosis Chest
Brew Skins wrote:

Donor wrote:
Conflagrant Kilt x5 - Skydust - Skydust
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KtF2fBD.png[/img] [color=#FF5500]Extra items we receive from Spare Inventory Crates will be raffled away at the end of each event. [size=5][b]+RULES+[/b][/size] 1.) You may sign up once for the raffle list, we will check daily to make sure no names are repeated. Anyone that adds their name more than once will be [u]black listed[/u] from these events 2.) You will be signed up as first come first served, DO NOT move someone else’s name and replace it with yours 3.) The winners will be picked with a random number generator 4.) The winners will be picked one at a time at the end of the week. The first winner will get there choice of [u]one item[/u] out of the item stock, then the second person, and so on.[/color] [quote=Joxar's Spare Inventory Items] [Item=flowering gladeboughs] [item=mistyhollow agent] [item=vista: mistral jamboree] [skin=19724] [skin=24530] [/quote] [quote=Raffle Sign Up Sheet] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IU8-aJi5M2ebtuoyJRQtcq2Ubcch-FbAlYmu95uTuwA/edit?usp=sharing][size=5][b]Raffle Sign Up Sheet[/b][/size][/url] [/quote]
KtF2fBD.png

Extra items we receive from Spare Inventory Crates will be raffled away at the end of each event.
+RULES+

1.) You may sign up once for the raffle list, we will check daily to make sure no names are repeated. Anyone that adds their name more than once will be black listed from these events
2.) You will be signed up as first come first served, DO NOT move someone else’s name and replace it with yours
3.) The winners will be picked with a random number generator
4.) The winners will be picked one at a time at the end of the week. The first winner will get there choice of one item out of the item stock, then the second person, and so on.

Joxar's Spare Inventory Items wrote:
Flowering Gladeboughs Mistyhollow Agent Vista: Mistral Jamboree
Raffle Sign Up Sheet wrote:
Starfall Celebration 2018 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next month’s give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let us know and we will add your name.

Starfall Celebration 2018 Ping List
Starfall Celebration 2018 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next month’s give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let us know and we will add your name.

Starfall Celebration 2018 Ping List
[center][color=#FF5500] Welcome everyone to the Flameforger’s Festival Give Away! Please read the rules before pinging, and may the Flamecaller and RNG bless us! [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @gumiho @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai @Oreosalad @commoncomitatus @SkyDancer10 @pianoboi @LiveSky @HelloCA @reyofsun @Haretz @Crassula @Sunbyrd @dinguschi @Modryrog @Tropickle @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @CrowHarlequin @SerigalaMenarik @fortuna @Drakzaen @Poyocba @SgtCredo @Wrathkind @Ikterrin @dyslexhiss @QueenAlchemy @bakugannvgims @PhoenixFire36 @alyblaith @Modryrog @caravel @IllusiveFox @Aquatic @Abaddonkarma @IndigoUnicorn @magicalmarmaid @Mollusk @Argents @Serpentella @Lumidae @Demikid @SakuraAngel @Hiame @BeckAlistiere @arlyn[/size][/quote]
Welcome everyone to the Flameforger’s Festival Give Away! Please read the rules before pinging, and may the Flamecaller and RNG bless us!

Quote:
@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @gumiho @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai @Oreosalad @commoncomitatus @SkyDancer10 @pianoboi @LiveSky @HelloCA @reyofsun @Haretz @Crassula @Sunbyrd @dinguschi @Modryrog @Tropickle @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @CrowHarlequin @SerigalaMenarik @fortuna @Drakzaen @Poyocba @SgtCredo @Wrathkind @Ikterrin @dyslexhiss @QueenAlchemy @bakugannvgims @PhoenixFire36 @alyblaith @Modryrog @caravel @IllusiveFox @Aquatic @Abaddonkarma @IndigoUnicorn @magicalmarmaid @Mollusk @Argents @Serpentella @Lumidae @Demikid @SakuraAngel @Hiame @BeckAlistiere @arlyn
Hello everyone, I'm Exaltier and I'll be the host/one of the volunteers helping run this months giveaway for DWP!

Some quick notes:
-Please do ping me when requesting to be placed down on lists for festival items. It will greatly help me keep everything organized and not lose anybody.
-Donations can be received by both me and the other volunteers! However if you would like to donate Joxar items to the raffle it would be lovely if it is sent to me as it would be easier to keep track and hand out all of the items once the raffle commences!

Thank you all for participating, being understanding, and helping out! Let's have a wonderful Flameforger's!!!! \o/
Hello everyone, I'm Exaltier and I'll be the host/one of the volunteers helping run this months giveaway for DWP!

Some quick notes:
-Please do ping me when requesting to be placed down on lists for festival items. It will greatly help me keep everything organized and not lose anybody.
-Donations can be received by both me and the other volunteers! However if you would like to donate Joxar items to the raffle it would be lovely if it is sent to me as it would be easier to keep track and hand out all of the items once the raffle commences!

Thank you all for participating, being understanding, and helping out! Let's have a wonderful Flameforger's!!!! \o/
MAy I be put list for Golden Ire Chest

@Exaltier
MAy I be put list for Golden Ire Chest

@Exaltier
B43QG5A.png
@Exaltier
Hi! I'd like to ask for Conflagrant Kilt, Golden Ire Chest and Accent: Magmatic Cloak, please and thank you! Also, please, add me to Joxar raffle ;) Managed to open form on my own!
@Exaltier
Hi! I'd like to ask for Conflagrant Kilt, Golden Ire Chest and Accent: Magmatic Cloak, please and thank you! Also, please, add me to Joxar raffle ;) Managed to open form on my own!
@Exaltier Could I be put in for the Plasma Professor chest, fam, and the brewable skin? Thank you so much!
@Exaltier Could I be put in for the Plasma Professor chest, fam, and the brewable skin? Thank you so much!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Exaltier

could i put on the list for the kilt, and earth forge chest?
@Exaltier

could i put on the list for the kilt, and earth forge chest?
WpjbI2U.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12