Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] / winners drawn <3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
@coyoteflowers
L A I R E X P A N S I O N T I M E
if i win, that is
@coyoteflowers
L A I R E X P A N S I O N T I M E
if i win, that is
(?ΦωΦ)?
(?ΦωΦ)?
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
switching back to laptop now~
switching back to laptop now~
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
if i win i am going to use the gems for: My many gene plans. My first priority would be for Tanza in my lair though.
if i win i am going to use the gems for: My many gene plans. My first priority would be for Tanza in my lair though.
(?ΦωΦ)? ~~
(?ΦωΦ)? ~~
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
(?ΦωΦ)? ~~
(?ΦωΦ)? ~~
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: so many gene projects, I have a deep love for coatls, and coatl scrolls are expensive!
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: so many gene projects, I have a deep love for coatls, and coatl scrolls are expensive!
djgYtu7.png 8fhh88P.gif V4MLEGs.png
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: I want to gene my old dragon, Stiles! I adore him and he needs two gem genes to reach his full potential. I'd also love to be able to gene a few of my gen ones, such as my beloved Nagamo.
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: I want to gene my old dragon, Stiles! I adore him and he needs two gem genes to reach his full potential. I'd also love to be able to gene a few of my gen ones, such as my beloved Nagamo.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time

@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: buying lots of art for my OCs!

@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: buying lots of art for my OCs!
@CoyoteFlowers Sending payment and posting here for a free ticket. :) (If I win I'm probably going to buy lots of hard to get familiars to fill out my bestiary.)
@CoyoteFlowers Sending payment and posting here for a free ticket. :) (If I win I'm probably going to buy lots of hard to get familiars to fill out my bestiary.)
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42