Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] / winners drawn <3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: many many things as I am new and poor lol. I hope to get some more apparel for sure. A few more dragons. And some other things to help me through the coliseum.
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: many many things as I am new and poor lol. I hope to get some more apparel for sure. A few more dragons. And some other things to help me through the coliseum.
AUccLMx.png
--happy rollover boop.
--happy rollover boop.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@CoyoteFLowers
If I win I'm going to use the gems for: Buying genes for some of my gen 1s and get apparel for some of my dragons as well as well
I'll also send over 10g and put the badge in my sig

@CoyoteFLowers
If I win I'm going to use the gems for: Buying genes for some of my gen 1s and get apparel for some of my dragons as well as well
I'll also send over 10g and put the badge in my sig

35.png

iiILKcw.png
VC0STZ4.png

35.png

@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: genening up my gen1, buy some old fest apparel, probably donate to wind bank too :)

thank you for holding this raffle!
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: genening up my gen1, buy some old fest apparel, probably donate to wind bank too :)

thank you for holding this raffle!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: buying gene scrolls to use on my gen 1's and other dragon projects. Also to buy familiars that I don't have.

Sending payment for a ticket as well. Cheers!
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: buying gene scrolls to use on my gen 1's and other dragon projects. Also to buy familiars that I don't have.

Sending payment for a ticket as well. Cheers!
springcleanrafflebutton.png
@CoyoteFlowers

Hiya!:) May I please nab 2 tickets? (sig + form post? Prolly gonna purchase more late xD)
Also, if i win i am going to use the gems for: a lair expansion (yay!), finishing gening some of my dragons before I head to college, getting apparel/familiars from my wishlist, and gifting my friends and other peeps (with either rawww gems or other items from their own wishlists, as I enjoy gifting)~

Thank you so much!<3
@CoyoteFlowers

Hiya!:) May I please nab 2 tickets? (sig + form post? Prolly gonna purchase more late xD)
Also, if i win i am going to use the gems for: a lair expansion (yay!), finishing gening some of my dragons before I head to college, getting apparel/familiars from my wishlist, and gifting my friends and other peeps (with either rawww gems or other items from their own wishlists, as I enjoy gifting)~

Thank you so much!<3
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Breeding pairs & pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
LF: plum/cherry/crimson male here! Will pay any price
QsENFIw.png
@CoyoteFLowers
Hey!
if i win i am going to use the gems for: Oh dear definitely gene projects and apparel bc I have so expensive tastes haha

Thanks so much for holding the raffle!
@CoyoteFLowers
Hey!
if i win i am going to use the gems for: Oh dear definitely gene projects and apparel bc I have so expensive tastes haha

Thanks so much for holding the raffle!
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: gene projects, and apparel that is super expensive. If I have any leftover I will save it for a rainy day

Sending money for tickets!

And I put it in my sig
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: gene projects, and apparel that is super expensive. If I have any leftover I will save it for a rainy day

Sending money for tickets!

And I put it in my sig
What a nice thing to see!! updated the sheet~
What a nice thing to see!! updated the sheet~
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
ADDED ANOTHER PRIZE!!
ADDED ANOTHER PRIZE!!
x