Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] / winners drawn <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@CoyoteFLowers if i win i am going to use the gems for: paying the rest off of an oldie ive had on hold for me for a year now and the work on gening my permas starting with cheapest genes first so i get the most out of it. If i miraculously have some left over i will save it for the hopes of getting an imp scroll in the future(bigest dream right now.....)

Oh and thats ok ^-^ take your time i understand
@CoyoteFLowers if i win i am going to use the gems for: paying the rest off of an oldie ive had on hold for me for a year now and the work on gening my permas starting with cheapest genes first so i get the most out of it. If i miraculously have some left over i will save it for the hopes of getting an imp scroll in the future(bigest dream right now.....)

Oh and thats ok ^-^ take your time i understand
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
Meh, I'm just gonna stick a post in here but not bother to buy tickets. I never win stuff like this :p
Meh, I'm just gonna stick a post in here but not bother to buy tickets. I never win stuff like this :p
knhLXgs.png
@CoyoteFLowers Here's the form!
if i win i am going to use the gems for: Finishing of some outfits and gene projects, and then hoarding the rest for later use.
@CoyoteFLowers Here's the form!
if i win i am going to use the gems for: Finishing of some outfits and gene projects, and then hoarding the rest for later use.
uDWJxnb.png
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for buying apparel for my dregs because I have to many outfit ideas I need to complete
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for buying apparel for my dregs because I have to many outfit ideas I need to complete
x-arcane-skull-left.png 52418.png
@Katastrophic you can get 2 free tickets, no need to buy.
@Katastrophic you can get 2 free tickets, no need to buy.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@CoyoteFlowers

I don't really like putting advertisements in my sig, thanks though!
@CoyoteFlowers

I don't really like putting advertisements in my sig, thanks though!
knhLXgs.png
Cool Raffel my guy
Cool Raffel my guy
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: fandragon projects, mostly. genes, apparel, the dergs themselves... and the lairspace to accomodate them.
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: fandragon projects, mostly. genes, apparel, the dergs themselves... and the lairspace to accomodate them.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: To finish my beautiful boy's very expensive gene project (can be found in his bio here) His project is going to cost me 4400 gems not including apparel rip
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: To finish my beautiful boy's very expensive gene project (can be found in his bio here) His project is going to cost me 4400 gems not including apparel rip
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
woo! back home and all caught up! I'm liking people's answers for the form. <3
woo! back home and all caught up! I'm liking people's answers for the form. <3
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42