Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] / winners drawn <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: Gem apparel and buying UM accents to make my dragons gorgeous!
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: Gem apparel and buying UM accents to make my dragons gorgeous!
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: UMs, a Speedy, Electricians power pack, and saving for my light sprite hunt :)
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: UMs, a Speedy, Electricians power pack, and saving for my light sprite hunt :)
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
nice ! almost to 20 tickets!
nice ! almost to 20 tickets!
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: saving up toward my goal of getting a 5-digit!

thank you so much ^^
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: saving up toward my goal of getting a 5-digit!

thank you so much ^^
lmBVOQT.gif
I'm switching to mobile so i'll be updated the spreadsheet later--
I'm switching to mobile so i'll be updated the spreadsheet later--
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: Buying many dragons. Mostly imperial and guardians as those are my favorites.
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: Buying many dragons. Mostly imperial and guardians as those are my favorites.
@AnimeLover9631 pinging myself here so when im done at work i can buy a few tickets ^-^
@AnimeLover9631 pinging myself here so when im done at work i can buy a few tickets ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631 ; w ; // Yes thank you!
@AnimeLover9631 ; w ; // Yes thank you!
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
Sending in for 7 tickets! ^-^
Sending in for 7 tickets! ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631 Going to accept them when I get home so I can keep better track! Thank you for your purchase.
@AnimeLover9631 Going to accept them when I get home so I can keep better track! Thank you for your purchase.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42