Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Glitter Bags [SOLD OUT]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Silverotter
I'll buy the last bag hon!~
@Silverotter
I'll buy the last bag hon!~
@onemessyperson 119 and 140!
@Komorebii 136!
@Atavan 138!

THANK YOU SO MUCH~!
@onemessyperson 119 and 140!
@Komorebii 136!
@Atavan 138!

THANK YOU SO MUCH~!
@SilverOtter Could I be added to the pinglist please?

Also, with badges not changing for a few weeks, does that mean they're cumulative for the weeks they're around? Like I could buy more bags and get the next badge up until the badges change?
@SilverOtter Could I be added to the pinglist please?

Also, with badges not changing for a few weeks, does that mean they're cumulative for the weeks they're around? Like I could buy more bags and get the next badge up until the badges change?
dlJsEIj.png
@humanityxpeople

Yes!
@humanityxpeople

Yes!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter
May I be added to the pinglist?
@SilverOtter
May I be added to the pinglist?
@Breezemeow

Sure thing!
@Breezemeow

Sure thing!
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter

Please add me to your ping list.
@SilverOtter

Please add me to your ping list.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@SilverOtter

Yesterday I sent you a second PM with 100,000t requesting a second group of 5 bags, but see my name only 5 times on the spreadsheet. I thought I sent a ping, but I can't find it so I guess I didn't submit it for posting.

I completely understand if all the Glitter Bags have been claimed, but just giving a heads up about getting a refund when you get the time.

Thanks
@SilverOtter

Yesterday I sent you a second PM with 100,000t requesting a second group of 5 bags, but see my name only 5 times on the spreadsheet. I thought I sent a ping, but I can't find it so I guess I didn't submit it for posting.

I completely understand if all the Glitter Bags have been claimed, but just giving a heads up about getting a refund when you get the time.

Thanks
e0E8Rzw.png
@TwistedFlyte

Hello! I'm sorry about that! Yesterday was a bit crazy with it being the end of our battle with wind.

I did find your PM. I ... must have forgot about it. I might have accepted it during breaks at work. I apologize. But, I talked with many people, and if you prefer, we can send you those five bags despite all the bags being claimed! If you prefer a refund, let me know, and we can get you that then.
@TwistedFlyte

Hello! I'm sorry about that! Yesterday was a bit crazy with it being the end of our battle with wind.

I did find your PM. I ... must have forgot about it. I might have accepted it during breaks at work. I apologize. But, I talked with many people, and if you prefer, we can send you those five bags despite all the bags being claimed! If you prefer a refund, let me know, and we can get you that then.
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter

No problem, I completely understand!

I'm happy to get the additional 5 bags if it isn't a problem. I always enjoy grab bags.

Thanks!
@SilverOtter

No problem, I completely understand!

I'm happy to get the additional 5 bags if it isn't a problem. I always enjoy grab bags.

Thanks!
e0E8Rzw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11