Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | World Tour! A new game for lore writers!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 153 154
*raises hand* @PaperPony

Question: Do you happen to have a banner??? If not, I'd be happy to pitch in for a commission or help you with that at all. Or I could draw one for you and see what I can do (for free of course). But I just wanted to show it off for everyone, haha!
*raises hand* @PaperPony

Question: Do you happen to have a banner??? If not, I'd be happy to pitch in for a commission or help you with that at all. Or I could draw one for you and see what I can do (for free of course). But I just wanted to show it off for everyone, haha!
button__by_kesminatorics-dcj2xl4.gif paperpony_world_tour_by_kiwicide_dciyigz.png
Id love to do this, I just need to create a starting bio for the dragon I want
Id love to do this, I just need to create a starting bio for the dragon I want
@PaperPony I got the dragons, but I am about to leave the house, is there a time limit for when they should be back to you by, or are you fine with me sending them back later tonight?
@PaperPony I got the dragons, but I am about to leave the house, is there a time limit for when they should be back to you by, or are you fine with me sending them back later tonight?
@TorisLaurinaitis

I have a banner ordered but since this is a game for many players i would love several banners from different people. <3
I would happily give you 30g as a thank you tip for making a banner. . <3
And thank you so much for spreading the word! <3

@Rileykitty fantastic! I'll add you to the list of lairs hosting dragons. As soon as your dragon is ready let me kniw and i'll add them to the list. <3
@TorisLaurinaitis

I have a banner ordered but since this is a game for many players i would love several banners from different people. <3
I would happily give you 30g as a thank you tip for making a banner. . <3
And thank you so much for spreading the word! <3

@Rileykitty fantastic! I'll add you to the list of lairs hosting dragons. As soon as your dragon is ready let me kniw and i'll add them to the list. <3
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
@Spiderfrog15 no time limit. Feel free to send them off to a different lair accepting dragons on the list when youre finished. <3
@Spiderfrog15 no time limit. Feel free to send them off to a different lair accepting dragons on the list when youre finished. <3
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
@PaperPony Thanks!!
@PaperPony Thanks!!
@PaperPony Thanks!!
@PaperPony Thanks!!
@PaperPony

Oh awesome!! I mean, I don't have the best skills, nor do I have the best program for it, but I can make whatever I can and perhaps send you it to make adjustments ect? And don't need to pay me, I have time and the energy so I'm happy to do it for free :))

Did you want a button or a banner? I can do either :))
@PaperPony

Oh awesome!! I mean, I don't have the best skills, nor do I have the best program for it, but I can make whatever I can and perhaps send you it to make adjustments ect? And don't need to pay me, I have time and the energy so I'm happy to do it for free :))

Did you want a button or a banner? I can do either :))
button__by_kesminatorics-dcj2xl4.gif paperpony_world_tour_by_kiwicide_dciyigz.png
Ok I'm ready I chose Blu!
Ok I'm ready I chose Blu!
@TorisLaurinaitis A button would be really cool but whatever you choose will be amazing. <3
@TorisLaurinaitis A button would be really cool but whatever you choose will be amazing. <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 153 154