Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | World Tour! A new game for lore writers!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154
Bump
Bump
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
Bump
Bump
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
I am interested in taking in a travelling dragon. Feel free to check out Zelus or Skadi in my lair for the types of lores I write!
I am interested in taking in a travelling dragon. Feel free to check out Zelus or Skadi in my lair for the types of lores I write!
wCsV7Ez.png
oh no.
tumblr_oms04dzEPj1qhgpd6o3_r1_250.gif
@PaperPony

I'd love to have a dragon visit my lair for a while ^^
Not a pair though, please :)
@PaperPony

I'd love to have a dragon visit my lair for a while ^^
Not a pair though, please :)
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Squidiot Sorry about that; I didn't see your post on mobile! :o
I'll add your name to the list of lairs open to receive dragons and send one of my available over. Write a short bit about them visiting then send them to a different available lair. The process repeats numerous times (er...when I get several available lairs on the list XD ) until the dragon finally returns to it's starting lair with many fun stories to tell.

If you have a dragon you'd like to have wander the lands let me know and I'll add them to the list. Then just make sure they have a small bio with their starting lair and basic personality and send them off to an available lair.
Eventually they'll come back with some fun stories to tell you. <3

I have the list up front of touring dragons to give users a hint of the dragons that may come their way. <3

@cheilith wonderful! I'll add you to the lairs accepting dragons! <3

@Maevepanda I'm so excited this is starting to take off. <3 I'll add you to the lairs accepting dragons right away. <3

@Squidiot Sorry about that; I didn't see your post on mobile! :o
I'll add your name to the list of lairs open to receive dragons and send one of my available over. Write a short bit about them visiting then send them to a different available lair. The process repeats numerous times (er...when I get several available lairs on the list XD ) until the dragon finally returns to it's starting lair with many fun stories to tell.

If you have a dragon you'd like to have wander the lands let me know and I'll add them to the list. Then just make sure they have a small bio with their starting lair and basic personality and send them off to an available lair.
Eventually they'll come back with some fun stories to tell you. <3

I have the list up front of touring dragons to give users a hint of the dragons that may come their way. <3

@cheilith wonderful! I'll add you to the lairs accepting dragons! <3

@Maevepanda I'm so excited this is starting to take off. <3 I'll add you to the lairs accepting dragons right away. <3

bump
bump
bump
bump
Lairs open to receive visitors has been updated. <3
Lets see if we can add a few lairs to the list on our world tour!
Lairs open to receive visitors has been updated. <3
Lets see if we can add a few lairs to the list on our world tour!
bump
bump
Ah ha! I've made some room in my lair for incoming dragons. XD
Ah ha! I've made some room in my lair for incoming dragons. XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154