Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Cuddle Factory [OPEN] Pls Visit
1 2 3 4 5
@CaffieneAddict

Thank you very much for your feedback! Our Bugs and Team deeply appreciate it!! I am glad to hear that he is settling in well!
@CaffieneAddict

Thank you very much for your feedback! Our Bugs and Team deeply appreciate it!! I am glad to hear that he is settling in well!
my friend could really use it. she's had a rough week including a car wreck. i don't want to tag her accidentally but it would be great if i could.
my friend could really use it. she's had a rough week including a car wreck. i don't want to tag her accidentally but it would be great if i could.
@lili105

Go ahead and send me her username through a pm and either I can send her a cuddle or I can ask my team to send her one.
@lili105

Go ahead and send me her username through a pm and either I can send her a cuddle or I can ask my team to send her one.
@pastelsherbet @griffinboi

These two could use some cuddles! They're kinda going through something rn and I think cuddles would be a nice break from that~
@pastelsherbet @griffinboi

These two could use some cuddles! They're kinda going through something rn and I think cuddles would be a nice break from that~
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif SHE/HER, +0

WISHLIST HERE

I ACCEPT RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS

CHECK OUT MY NESTS!
@StrawberryJamin

Thank you for letting us know! That is why we are here!
@StrawberryJamin

Thank you for letting us know! That is why we are here!
thank you so much. I'll make room for my cuddly bug immediately... this is such a cute idea!
thank you so much. I'll make room for my cuddly bug immediately... this is such a cute idea!
to ping me, please type myrLa :o)

I stream Flight Rising on Twitch! Come hang out with the Sharkstars!
@sugarmallow Thank you so much for the cute little bug boy!
@sugarmallow Thank you so much for the cute little bug boy!
MT1tHzE.png
@Okie I’d like to give a late thank you! As much as I thouguht the sky dancer was very cute I had to resell him today due to lair space constraints. Thank you for the hug though!! It has been appreciated. <3
@Okie I’d like to give a late thank you! As much as I thouguht the sky dancer was very cute I had to resell him today due to lair space constraints. Thank you for the hug though!! It has been appreciated. <3
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Thank youuuuu!!
Thank youuuuu!!
Can I leave a few ppl that I think need cuddles?
@okie
Can I leave a few ppl that I think need cuddles?
@okie
1 2 3 4 5