Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Eliminate Raffle! DONE - DRAWING
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 119 120
Out of all the pretty dragons I have, its this idiot that jumped out saying Me! Me! while I was looking for a dragon for this. lol Ungened and with a patch work of apparel... This isn't going to go well. lol But here's my trouble maker Azure: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41829168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418292/41829168_350.png[/img] [/url] My random Progen dragon that I really didn't like at the start but now really quite fond of. He constantly surprises me. I couldn't think of a bio for him at first and then he took over and has the bio he now has.. Which he probably regrets now after what he has been through lol At the bottom of his bio is what genes I'd like to put on him... But that's a while off... Thank you for this raffle and giving us this chance :)
Out of all the pretty dragons I have, its this idiot that jumped out saying Me! Me! while I was looking for a dragon for this. lol Ungened and with a patch work of apparel... This isn't going to go well. lol But here's my trouble maker Azure:

41829168_350.png

My random Progen dragon that I really didn't like at the start but now really quite fond of. He constantly surprises me. I couldn't think of a bio for him at first and then he took over and has the bio he now has.. Which he probably regrets now after what he has been through lol
At the bottom of his bio is what genes I'd like to put on him... But that's a while off...

Thank you for this raffle and giving us this chance :)
7zcCDc4.png
@PricklyGoose
Ooh, Gladys is so pretty, I love the mixture of white and orange and black on her, her apparel and skin matches so nicely! I also really enjoy the lore she has. 8/10!

-Bump noted for Katastrophic

@Ashicorn
I had no idea metals jaguar looks like that and I love it. She looks absolutely gorgeous and the light fest apparel matches her so well! 7/10!

-Bump noted for Ashicorn
-Bump noted for SassmasterMaxie

@NoctisNix
Delusion looks lovely already, but I do really like the scries you have for him! I love the teal Saturn on him right now, but I know that ice ghost is gonna look great! He also seems really interesting from what I read of your notes. I'm sure there is some apparel out there that'd really make him stunning. 6/10!

@bothriolepis
Ahhh I love that he has a cute little dog with him! I don't think his genes or colors are all that interesting, but the red hood does look very good with his tertiary, and the bandages definitely help him look like a fighter! 6/10!

@Sssargon
Ooh Shaami is a very pretty boy! I love his rich, blue colors especially with the lighter blues of the fins and silks and the brown on the wood apparel that mixes so well with his colors! Very water-y for a plague dragon! 7/10!

@Rockon
It takes a lot for me to like a triple, but I think she pulls teal off very well! The cherub and peregrine provide a lot of light/dark contrast. I think she could benefit from some apparel and definitely a name change, though! 5/10!

-Bump noted for Rabigrace
-Bump noted for Ashicorn

@Kael1030
Azure is a pretty dragon despite his basic genes! I usually don't like avocado, but I think blends will with his accent! The mix of bandage colors is a little strange to me, but I do really like the birdskull wings! His lore is also very sweet and wonderful, and his scry is pretty (though I'm not a huge fan of crystal haha). 6/10!

That should be everyone up to this point. I'll go update the totals.
Another quick note, I'm going to add a rule that bumps are only counted if they are posted at least fifteen minutes after the previous post. If you've done this prior to this post, don't worry, those bumps are still counted. This will only affect bumps following this update <3
@PricklyGoose
Ooh, Gladys is so pretty, I love the mixture of white and orange and black on her, her apparel and skin matches so nicely! I also really enjoy the lore she has. 8/10!

-Bump noted for Katastrophic

@Ashicorn
I had no idea metals jaguar looks like that and I love it. She looks absolutely gorgeous and the light fest apparel matches her so well! 7/10!

-Bump noted for Ashicorn

@NoctisNix
Delusion looks lovely already, but I do really like the scries you have for him! I love the teal Saturn on him right now, but I know that ice ghost is gonna look great! He also seems really interesting from what I read of your notes. I'm sure there is some apparel out there that'd really make him stunning. 6/10!

@bothriolepis
Ahhh I love that he has a cute little dog with him! I don't think his genes or colors are all that interesting, but the red hood does look very good with his tertiary, and the bandages definitely help him look like a fighter! 6/10!

@Sssargon
Ooh Shaami is a very pretty boy! I love his rich, blue colors especially with the lighter blues of the fins and silks and the brown on the wood apparel that mixes so well with his colors! Very water-y for a plague dragon! 7/10!

@Rockon
It takes a lot for me to like a triple, but I think she pulls teal off very well! The cherub and peregrine provide a lot of light/dark contrast. I think she could benefit from some apparel and definitely a name change, though! 5/10!

-Bump noted for Rabigrace
-Bump noted for Ashicorn

@Kael1030
Azure is a pretty dragon despite his basic genes! I usually don't like avocado, but I think blends will with his accent! The mix of bandage colors is a little strange to me, but I do really like the birdskull wings! His lore is also very sweet and wonderful, and his scry is pretty (though I'm not a huge fan of crystal haha). 6/10!

That should be everyone up to this point. I'll go update the totals.
Another quick note, I'm going to add a rule that bumps are only counted if they are posted at least fifteen minutes after the previous post. If you've done this prior to this post, don't worry, those bumps are still counted. This will only affect bumps following this update <3
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
Thank you :) I'm not over keen on crystal myself but it seems to fit him more then other genes? XD And totally agree with the bandages. Apart from the birdskull wings haven't found any other apparel that really fits him... Yet :3 (that accent was a life saver! Works so well with him ^^)

Thank you again^^
Thank you :) I'm not over keen on crystal myself but it seems to fit him more then other genes? XD And totally agree with the bandages. Apart from the birdskull wings haven't found any other apparel that really fits him... Yet :3 (that accent was a life saver! Works so well with him ^^)

Thank you again^^
7zcCDc4.png
I will enter with Starlite, she's my favorite. I've been working on leveling her but still don't have the eliminate for her yet. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376107/37610669_350.png[/img]
I will enter with Starlite, she's my favorite. I've been working on leveling her but still don't have the eliminate for her yet.

37610669_350.png

springcleanrafflebutton.png
Hello :) I would like to enter this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34779420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347795/34779420_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you!
Hello :) I would like to enter this dragon:

34779420_350.png

Thank you!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39687505] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396876/39687505_350.png[/img] [/url] Vidia here is a recently-trained level 25 with triple Royal! I haven't gotten around to commissioning lore for her yet, but when I do, I think she'll be a fighter with some kind of royal/noble background (a queen, maybe?) and her hobbies will include playing pranks and hunting ghosts.

39687505_350.png

Vidia here is a recently-trained level 25 with triple Royal! I haven't gotten around to commissioning lore for her yet, but when I do, I think she'll be a fighter with some kind of royal/noble background (a queen, maybe?) and her hobbies will include playing pranks and hunting ghosts.
kujzePB.png
Bump :)
Bump :)
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

Bump 2
Bump 2
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

Bump it like it's hot!
Bump it like it's hot!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@vikusen Ummm She is the new and improved wave rider!! BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42432381] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424324/42432381_350.png[/img] [/url]
@vikusen
Ummm
She is the new and improved wave rider!!
BBCode:

42432381_350.png
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 119 120