Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@DancesWithPlants Thanks for doing this again! Can I go on the list for Luminous Sundrapes, Elpis Chest, and Accent: Armor of the Ancients?
@DancesWithPlants Thanks for doing this again! Can I go on the list for Luminous Sundrapes, Elpis Chest, and Accent: Armor of the Ancients?
DSfRuAQ.png
@DanceswithPlants
could you add me to the sun drapes, Armor of the Ancients and sol wisher chest, and joxar please? ^^
@DanceswithPlants
could you add me to the sun drapes, Armor of the Ancients and sol wisher chest, and joxar please? ^^
4ZwFOyz.png
@DancesWithPlants could I be signed up for the Halo? thanks :D
@DancesWithPlants could I be signed up for the Halo? thanks :D
________ BE5QlZm.png ____

A N D R O M E D A N
home of clan capella

ANDI/ELLIOT | 28 | they/them | +1fr
*sips 'i love prince zuko' juice*

___ 0tuLDkB.png
@DanceswithPlants

Hi DanceswithPlants,

May I request to be on the list for the halo and the Radiant Dawn chests?

How many years have you been organizing this gift giveaway, DanceswithPlants? It seems like a long time you've devoted yourself to it, along with your donors and grinders. I cannot thank you enough for all of the joy and smiles you've brought to this community. Thank you for all of your efforts!

Thank you! Saskia :)
@DanceswithPlants

Hi DanceswithPlants,

May I request to be on the list for the halo and the Radiant Dawn chests?

How many years have you been organizing this gift giveaway, DanceswithPlants? It seems like a long time you've devoted yourself to it, along with your donors and grinders. I cannot thank you enough for all of the joy and smiles you've brought to this community. Thank you for all of your efforts!

Thank you! Saskia :)
7mXHQ6J.png
@DanceswithPlants
Could you add me for a Luminous Halo, an Elpis chest and to the Joxar raffle? I can't edit google documents, unfortunately.
@DanceswithPlants
Could you add me for a Luminous Halo, an Elpis chest and to the Joxar raffle? I can't edit google documents, unfortunately.
5LqH0sj.png
@DanceswithPlants Could you sign me up for Joxar, 1 of the chests, and the luminous sundrapes? I'd appreciate it a lot.
Any chest will do!
@DanceswithPlants Could you sign me up for Joxar, 1 of the chests, and the luminous sundrapes? I'd appreciate it a lot.
Any chest will do!
FPzptGc.gif

Serpentella
She/Her
Lesbian
+3 FR Time
Apparel Wish List
Familiar/General Wish list
@Niya @Siritys
You have been added to the lists :)
@Niya @Siritys
You have been added to the lists :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants
Could you add me for Halo, Armor of the Ancients and Elpis chest, please? Also, I’m not able to edit Joxar sheet and I’d love to join, if that’s not a problem :)
@DanceswithPlants
Could you add me for Halo, Armor of the Ancients and Elpis chest, please? Also, I’m not able to edit Joxar sheet and I’d love to join, if that’s not a problem :)
@DanceswithPlants add me for Accent: Armor of the Ancients, Golden Core, and Luminous Halo!

thank you!
@DanceswithPlants add me for Accent: Armor of the Ancients, Golden Core, and Luminous Halo!

thank you!
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
@SilverQuark
You have been added :)
@SilverQuark
You have been added :)
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15