Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Lumidae
Thank you for letting me know :)
@Lumidae
Thank you for letting me know :)
kx9VmHP.png
@Mollusk
You have been removed from the list

@alyblaith
You have been added to the lists :)
@Mollusk
You have been removed from the list

@alyblaith
You have been added to the lists :)
kx9VmHP.png
Here comes the event ending rush to get things done hehe
Here comes the event ending rush to get things done hehe
bat_by_blobicons-d9d0thx.gif
@DanceswithPlants Ooh, could I be stashed in the raffle?
@DanceswithPlants Ooh, could I be stashed in the raffle?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
[center][color=#D1B300]Thank you to all the donors and volunteers that participated in last weeks event! I have finally managed to get some time to get things finished up here. We were able to give away a total of 64 Items this event! I look forward to seeing you all again at the end of the month! [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @gumiho @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai @Oreosalad @commoncomitatus @SkyDancer10 @pianoboi @LiveSky @HelloCA @reyofsun @Haretz @Crassula @Sunbyrd @dinguschi @Modryrog @Tropickle @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @CrowHarlequin @SerigalaMenarik @fortuna @Drakzaen @Poyocba @SgtCredo @Wrathkind @Ikterrin @dyslexhiss @QueenAlchemy @bakugannvgims @PhoenixFire36 @alyblaith @Modryrog @caravel @IllusiveFox @Aquatic @Abaddonkarma @IndigoUnicorn @magicalmarmaid @Mollusk @Argents @Serpentella @Lumidae @Demikid @SakuraAngel[/size][/quote]
Thank you to all the donors and volunteers that participated in last weeks event! I have finally managed to get some time to get things finished up here.

We were able to give away a total of 64 Items this event!

I look forward to seeing you all again at the end of the month!

Quote:
@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @gumiho @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai @Oreosalad @commoncomitatus @SkyDancer10 @pianoboi @LiveSky @HelloCA @reyofsun @Haretz @Crassula @Sunbyrd @dinguschi @Modryrog @Tropickle @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @CrowHarlequin @SerigalaMenarik @fortuna @Drakzaen @Poyocba @SgtCredo @Wrathkind @Ikterrin @dyslexhiss @QueenAlchemy @bakugannvgims @PhoenixFire36 @alyblaith @Modryrog @caravel @IllusiveFox @Aquatic @Abaddonkarma @IndigoUnicorn @magicalmarmaid @Mollusk @Argents @Serpentella @Lumidae @Demikid @SakuraAngel
kx9VmHP.png
[center][color=#D1B300]Here are the first round of winners for the Extra's Raffle. Depending on your number you will list out the prizes you would like. For example if you are #1 you will list one prize, #8 will list eight possible prizes. You have 24 hours to respond before I skip over you and add someone else from the raffle list. 1.) @tranquilitea 2.) @Gwynivere 3.) @Cometstrike 4.) @Mirna 5.) @Serpentella 6.) @Demikid 7.) @kat56575 8.) @alyblaith 9.)@Cealygosa 10.) @Ref 11.) @CharlieWeasleyy 12.) @magicalmarmaid 13.) @squidneytwo 14.) @IllusiveFox 15.) @Kazure 16.) @Hiame 17.) @bakugannvgims 18.) @ratwheel [quote=Joxar's Spare Inventory Items][item=Illuminated Emblem][item=Illuminated Emblem][item=Trickster's Magic Cards][item=Forest's Edge Vines][item=Ichor Nymph][item=Accent: Sneaky Succulents][item=Skin: Ruin Wanderer][item=Skin: Spring Breeze][item=Skin: Windsong Adept][item=Accent: Smog Keeper][item=Skin: Ancient Soulwarden][item=Skin: Faerie Dream][item=Accent: Bright Ambassador][item=Skin: Grave Omen][item=Skin: Igloo][item=Accent: Cordyceps Crown][item=Accent: Frozen Aurora][item=Sol Wisher Chest] [/quote]
Here are the first round of winners for the Extra's Raffle.

Depending on your number you will list out the prizes you would like. For example if you are #1 you will list one prize, #8 will list eight possible prizes. You have 24 hours to respond before I skip over you and add someone else from the raffle list.

1.) @tranquilitea
2.) @Gwynivere
3.) @Cometstrike
4.) @Mirna
5.) @Serpentella
6.) @Demikid
7.) @kat56575
8.) @alyblaith
9.)@Cealygosa
10.) @Ref
11.) @CharlieWeasleyy
12.) @magicalmarmaid
13.) @squidneytwo
14.) @IllusiveFox
15.) @Kazure
16.) @Hiame
17.) @bakugannvgims
18.) @ratwheel

Joxar's Spare Inventory Items wrote:
Illuminated Emblem Illuminated Emblem Trickster's Magic Cards Forest's Edge Vines Ichor Nymph Accent: Sneaky Succulents Skin: Ruin Wanderer Skin: Spring Breeze Skin: Windsong Adept Accent: Smog Keeper Skin: Ancient Soulwarden Skin: Faerie Dream Accent: Bright Ambassador Skin: Grave Omen Skin: Igloo Accent: Cordyceps Crown Accent: Frozen Aurora Sol Wisher Chest
kx9VmHP.png
LOOKS GREEDILY AT CARDS
LOOKS GREEDILY AT CARDS
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
Congrats, winners! And thanks DWP, as always, for running this! :)
Congrats, winners! And thanks DWP, as always, for running this! :)
DSfRuAQ.png
1. Trickster Magic Cards
2. Ichor Nymph
3. Forest Edge Vines

I cant believe i won something! Tysm!
1. Trickster Magic Cards
2. Ichor Nymph
3. Forest Edge Vines

I cant believe i won something! Tysm!
a3kRNHF.pngJiL6VOU.png
JJZp9me.pngLWtL8p5.png
RMJMGKu.png6FKZJ7z.png