Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] 10x WC Scrolls (OVER: DRAWING!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@Gaia
Been a long time Gaia sending 280 hc for 28 tickets
@Gaia
Been a long time Gaia sending 280 hc for 28 tickets
4039c00a3d83803d3c9d2ec54b1d1a47.jpg
@Gaia
Sending some items for tickets, and add me to the pinglist for everything + future raffles please!
@Gaia
Sending some items for tickets, and add me to the pinglist for everything + future raffles please!
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
@Gaia

hey, gaia! hope you're doing well! i watch your imperial scroll quest with pleasure c;

for fest currency tickets, could i, say, turn in 9 of one fest's currency and 1 of another for 1 ticket? or does it have to be solid blocks of 10? i'd be more than happy to dump all of my leftover fest currency on you as well as other things c:
@Gaia

hey, gaia! hope you're doing well! i watch your imperial scroll quest with pleasure c;

for fest currency tickets, could i, say, turn in 9 of one fest's currency and 1 of another for 1 ticket? or does it have to be solid blocks of 10? i'd be more than happy to dump all of my leftover fest currency on you as well as other things c:
iora5small.png x sigg2.png x
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
@Gaia I'd like to purchase 10x tickets please!
@Gaia I'd like to purchase 10x tickets please!
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@Gaia i would like 2 tickets plz
@Gaia i would like 2 tickets plz
1527_b_200px_oliveboat_by_miirshroom-dcahi4b.png
@Gaia
Oh ohhh!!! Definitely sending some tickets. PM incoming :D
@Gaia
Oh ohhh!!! Definitely sending some tickets. PM incoming :D

One step, two step ... walk again
@Gaia sending an item trade for 5 tickets. May I be put on the pinglist, please?
@Gaia sending an item trade for 5 tickets. May I be put on the pinglist, please?
Oqrsc1S.png 100_zeff_moff.png WIMBY100.png 5_Zephyrus_-_Typhoon.png
@inkandbone Combining is fine, as long as the payment totals to a whole ticket :)

@ArcanexHour: Just wanted to double check if you sent it, cause I didn't receive anything. I hope you didn't misspell my name and accidentally sent it to someone else ^^

All tickets recorded, and pinglist has been updated!
@inkandbone Combining is fine, as long as the payment totals to a whole ticket :)

@ArcanexHour: Just wanted to double check if you sent it, cause I didn't receive anything. I hope you didn't misspell my name and accidentally sent it to someone else ^^

All tickets recorded, and pinglist has been updated!
I would like to purchase 144 tickets using stacks of food! I will send the items by 1-way crossroads.
I would like to purchase 144 tickets using stacks of food! I will send the items by 1-way crossroads.
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
Received and recorded; thank you so much for entering! ^^
Received and recorded; thank you so much for entering! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52