Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | One Day May 4th Giveaway! CLOSED!
1 2 3 4
Yoda.
8D
Yoda.
8D
Honestly I don't know much about star wars, I've only seen one movie that my boyfriend had me watch with him, by I guess I'd say my favorites are R2D2 and C3PO I just think they're kinda cool lol
Honestly I don't know much about star wars, I've only seen one movie that my boyfriend had me watch with him, by I guess I'd say my favorites are R2D2 and C3PO I just think they're kinda cool lol
JarJar Binks
JarJar Binks
vistafestival_8.png
JarJar for sure. Absurd creature... XD
JarJar for sure. Absurd creature... XD
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@AkariSama @cocoagem @spindle @ReadingHell @HiimAndreas @Raebaa @Phyllored @sueslayer @SilverQuark @bodhirook @NICKname @Kirkir12 @Pestiferous @Dragonartist24 @DeathSpecter @Calico135 @BabPuff @Annobethal
@astrocity @Starstream @Silversouledcat @Aquatic @Muuufasa @mon1496 @DeadSuzume @FrostDragon2322 @Aersolace @seige @GraceKat99 @PyroQuill
@NorthernLiights @Animecafe102 @Angelicadotcom @Tropickle
Hello! Yep, as you can tell, I did fall asleep! So now for the winners...

The winner for Darth is....
Number 18, @Annobethal! Congrats!

The winner for the familiars is....
Number 21, @Silversouledcat! Congrats!

The winner for the cash is....
Number 31, @NorthernLiights! Congrats!

Thank you to everyone for joining! For the winners you will have 24 hours to claim your prize through the crossroads!
@AkariSama @cocoagem @spindle @ReadingHell @HiimAndreas @Raebaa @Phyllored @sueslayer @SilverQuark @bodhirook @NICKname @Kirkir12 @Pestiferous @Dragonartist24 @DeathSpecter @Calico135 @BabPuff @Annobethal
@astrocity @Starstream @Silversouledcat @Aquatic @Muuufasa @mon1496 @DeadSuzume @FrostDragon2322 @Aersolace @seige @GraceKat99 @PyroQuill
@NorthernLiights @Animecafe102 @Angelicadotcom @Tropickle
Hello! Yep, as you can tell, I did fall asleep! So now for the winners...

The winner for Darth is....
Number 18, @Annobethal! Congrats!

The winner for the familiars is....
Number 21, @Silversouledcat! Congrats!

The winner for the cash is....
Number 31, @NorthernLiights! Congrats!

Thank you to everyone for joining! For the winners you will have 24 hours to claim your prize through the crossroads!
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
Congrats y'all! And happy Revenge of the Fifth ;)
Congrats y'all! And happy Revenge of the Fifth ;)
qHzwbwf.png
A hatchery dedicated to Lightning reps and the Lightning aesthetic

FObX7rS.pngmjtJ868.pngnWiQNX9.png
1 2 3 4