Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Danceswithplants sign me up for the Vista please~
@Danceswithplants sign me up for the Vista please~
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@DanceswithPlants may i join one the fins aparel, hyline chest and deap see accent? and joxar raffles?
@DanceswithPlants may i join one the fins aparel, hyline chest and deap see accent? and joxar raffles?
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@DancesWithPlants Could you sign me up for the Fin Jewels and the Hyaline chest?
@DancesWithPlants Could you sign me up for the Fin Jewels and the Hyaline chest?
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
@Haretz @Pocketnerd @Ikterrin @IchiSato @SilverQuark @Kamishii @PhoenixFire36
You have been added to the lists :)

@lycanthralie
Which ping list are you referring to? I do not see you currently listed on this or next month's list.

@ReadingHell
I have signed you up for Fin Jewels, however the Masquerwave is a Marketplace exclusive and is not raffled away here.
@Haretz @Pocketnerd @Ikterrin @IchiSato @SilverQuark @Kamishii @PhoenixFire36

@lycanthralie
Which ping list are you referring to? I do not see you currently listed on this or next month's list.

@ReadingHell
I have signed you up for Fin Jewels, however the Masquerwave is a Marketplace exclusive and is not raffled away here.
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants this one [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433075090637193225/437683018916691978/unknown.png[/img]
@DanceswithPlants

this one

unknown.png
@AlvildaBright @Exaltier @bakugannvgims @GraceKat99 @Arkanjel @SenchaDrake @SerigalaMenarik

@CrowHarlequin
You can enter your name into the Joxar's Extras Raffle and the Holiday Notification ping list, however you can not enter your name into the Give Away Item list as I have to edit that in to make sure it remains fair. If you are interested in any of the festive favors, chests, or brew items ping me with the items you would like and I will add you to their lists.

@gunklord
You have been added to the lists. I would only need your email if you were going to volunteer to give out items and chests, donations only need to be sent through CR or Message :)
@AlvildaBright @Exaltier @bakugannvgims @GraceKat99 @Arkanjel @SenchaDrake @SerigalaMenarik

@CrowHarlequin
You can enter your name into the Joxar's Extras Raffle and the Holiday Notification ping list, however you can not enter your name into the Give Away Item list as I have to edit that in to make sure it remains fair. If you are interested in any of the festive favors, chests, or brew items ping me with the items you would like and I will add you to their lists.

@gunklord
You have been added to the lists. I would only need your email if you were going to volunteer to give out items and chests, donations only need to be sent through CR or Message :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Could I get on the list for DeepSea Dweller please?
@DanceswithPlants

Could I get on the list for DeepSea Dweller please?
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@DancesWithPlants
Please sign me up for:
Fin Jewels
Hydrothermal Chest
Thank you!
@DancesWithPlants
Please sign me up for:
Fin Jewels
Hydrothermal Chest
Thank you!
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@literallyacat @Crassula @Niya @objecthead

@lycanthralie
For some reason the find function wasn't pulling it up on the spread sheet, I have removed you from the list.
@literallyacat @Crassula @Niya @objecthead

@lycanthralie
For some reason the find function wasn't pulling it up on the spread sheet, I have removed you from the list.
kx9VmHP.png
@MidNightTiger @Aquatic
@MidNightTiger @Aquatic
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17