Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@LadyRiat
That's strange, you and another user had the same issue. I'll try to make sure I double ping or something to that effect next time.
@LadyRiat
That's strange, you and another user had the same issue. I'll try to make sure I double ping or something to that effect next time.
kx9VmHP.png
@Danceswithplants Yeah, every now and then FR will eat pings. I did get the one right above it, just not the drawing one. I'm not too upset as there was only really one thing I needed, and looking at the other people on the list, I wasn't one of the first five so it was unlikely I would have gotten the flower nymph. Oh well.

If you plan on double pinging it may be a good policy to do one initial ping and then 10 or 18 hours later just ping anybody who hasn't responded? That way you reduce the number of people who get two pings. Just a suggestion.
@Danceswithplants Yeah, every now and then FR will eat pings. I did get the one right above it, just not the drawing one. I'm not too upset as there was only really one thing I needed, and looking at the other people on the list, I wasn't one of the first five so it was unlikely I would have gotten the flower nymph. Oh well.

If you plan on double pinging it may be a good policy to do one initial ping and then 10 or 18 hours later just ping anybody who hasn't responded? That way you reduce the number of people who get two pings. Just a suggestion.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@DanceswithPlants aaaaaah so bad.. sorry but my computer broke so wasn't able to reply to you in time because I only get it back now

Will try again and let's hope to be able to win again!
@DanceswithPlants aaaaaah so bad.. sorry but my computer broke so wasn't able to reply to you in time because I only get it back now

Will try again and let's hope to be able to win again!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17