Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Corrin's Game [Baldwin Raffle! 1g/1kt!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qmoZCfc.png[/img] [font=papyrus][size=7]Corrin is back.[/font][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28161186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281612/28161186_350.png[/img] [/url] And if you were here for April Fool's day, you'll remember that Corrin hates anything slimy and sticky and yucky and... and... bleh. He has something to say, and I don't think I can stop him. [i]"IT'S ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE."[/i] Yes, he's a bit of a drama queen. [i]"I'M NOT! HOW DARE YOU HAVE THESE YUCKY THINGS IN OUR VAULT?!"[/i] [item=conjoined skink][item=anomalous skink] [i]"WE MUST GET RID OF THEM IMMEDIATELY."[/i] Sigh. Welcome, everyone! Thank you for dropping by and giving this raffle your consideration. Long story short... I'm trying to raise funds for the fabled Sunchaser Jewelry, and so I have been starting to sort through my vault to find things to raffle off! And... Corrin has been... helping? [i]"WE MUST GET RID OF THIS RUBBISH, HANNAH!"[/i] Right. So. Welcome to Corrin's third event! The raffle to get rid of all the "disgusting" stuff I have in my hoard! See the next post for details on entry, and the posts below for the prizes that are being offered! Thanks for your time! [font=papyrus][size=7]Now Affiliated With:[/font][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788][img]http://i.imgur.com/xpF3T3u.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2421288/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/CXzUggF.png[/img][/url][/center]
qmoZCfc.png

Corrin is back.

28161186_350.png

And if you were here for April Fool's day, you'll remember that Corrin hates anything slimy and sticky and yucky and... and... bleh.

He has something to say, and I don't think I can stop him.

"IT'S ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE."

Yes, he's a bit of a drama queen.

"I'M NOT! HOW DARE YOU HAVE THESE YUCKY THINGS IN OUR VAULT?!"

Conjoined Skink Anomalous Skink

"WE MUST GET RID OF THEM IMMEDIATELY."

Sigh.

Welcome, everyone! Thank you for dropping by and giving this raffle your consideration. Long story short... I'm trying to raise funds for the fabled Sunchaser Jewelry, and so I have been starting to sort through my vault to find things to raffle off! And... Corrin has been... helping?

"WE MUST GET RID OF THIS RUBBISH, HANNAH!"

Right. So. Welcome to Corrin's third event! The raffle to get rid of all the "disgusting" stuff I have in my hoard! See the next post for details on entry, and the posts below for the prizes that are being offered!

Thanks for your time!

Now Affiliated With:

xpF3T3u.png
CXzUggF.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qmoZCfc.png[/img] [font=papyrus][size=7]Rules and How to Enter[/font][/size][/center] [quote=Rules]1. Please be considerate of others! Unlike the last events Corrin has run, not everyone will be getting a prize (Unless there are a lot of donations...) so please keep that in mind when you enter! 2. There is no limit to the number of tickets you can buy! 3. The raffle will end after selling at least [b]5,000 tickets[/b]! Note: If there is way more interest in this raffle than I am predicting, I may raise this number, but it will never be lowered. 4. Don't forget to tell Corrin he is the best![/quote] [quote=How to Get Tickets]There are several ways in which to gather tickets! 1. Simply pay the price of [b]1 gem or 1000 treasure per ticket![/b] 2. Send in items! The items I will be accepting are detailed below! 3. Send in dragons! The amount of tickets dragons are worth is detailed below! 4. Boop Corrin's snoot as part of your bump (see Weekly Event) for a bonus ticket! These tickets are not counted to the closing amount. 5. Ping a friend! Each friend you ping will give you a bonus ticket! These tickets are not counted to the closing amount.[/quote] [quote=Weekly Event]There will be a weekly prize given out as a raffle, starting on April 15th. To enter this raffle, simply bump the thread! Each bump gets you one ticket on this raffle.[/quote] [quote=Tickets for Dragons]Hatchlings: 3 tickets Dragons lv. 1-3: 5 tickets Dragons lv. 4-6: 8 tickets Dragons lv. 6-10: 10 tickets Dragons lv. 11-13: 15 tickets Dragons lv. 14-16: 20 tickets Dragons lv. 17-20: 25 tickets Dragons lv. 21-23: 30 tickets Dragons lv. 24: 35 tickets Dragons lv. 25: 40 tickets Dragons with 7-digit IDs: +40 tickets (on top of level bonus) Gen-One Dragons: +10 tickets (on top of ID and level bonus) Dragons meeting Exalt Bonuses for the day are worth an additional ticket for each bonus they meet![/quote] [quote=Items Accepted for Tickets][b]Do the math for me when sending in items for a free bonus ticket![/b] Any Unhatched Elemental Eggs or Nocturne Eggs = 250 tickets Any Baldwin Mats = Valued Equal to LAH in Gems Unhatched Bogsneak Egg = 300 tickets Any Gene Scrolls or Breed Change Scrolls = Valued Equal to LAH in Gems Any Apparel/Familiars = Valued Equal to LAH in Gems[/quote]
qmoZCfc.png

Rules and How to Enter
Rules wrote:
1. Please be considerate of others! Unlike the last events Corrin has run, not everyone will be getting a prize (Unless there are a lot of donations...) so please keep that in mind when you enter!
2. There is no limit to the number of tickets you can buy!
3. The raffle will end after selling at least 5,000 tickets! Note: If there is way more interest in this raffle than I am predicting, I may raise this number, but it will never be lowered.
4. Don't forget to tell Corrin he is the best!
How to Get Tickets wrote:
There are several ways in which to gather tickets!
1. Simply pay the price of 1 gem or 1000 treasure per ticket!
2. Send in items! The items I will be accepting are detailed below!
3. Send in dragons! The amount of tickets dragons are worth is detailed below!
4. Boop Corrin's snoot as part of your bump (see Weekly Event) for a bonus ticket! These tickets are not counted to the closing amount.
5. Ping a friend! Each friend you ping will give you a bonus ticket! These tickets are not counted to the closing amount.
Weekly Event wrote:
There will be a weekly prize given out as a raffle, starting on April 15th. To enter this raffle, simply bump the thread! Each bump gets you one ticket on this raffle.
Tickets for Dragons wrote:
Hatchlings: 3 tickets
Dragons lv. 1-3: 5 tickets
Dragons lv. 4-6: 8 tickets
Dragons lv. 6-10: 10 tickets
Dragons lv. 11-13: 15 tickets
Dragons lv. 14-16: 20 tickets
Dragons lv. 17-20: 25 tickets
Dragons lv. 21-23: 30 tickets
Dragons lv. 24: 35 tickets
Dragons lv. 25: 40 tickets

Dragons with 7-digit IDs: +40 tickets (on top of level bonus)
Gen-One Dragons: +10 tickets (on top of ID and level bonus)

Dragons meeting Exalt Bonuses for the day are worth an additional ticket for each bonus they meet!
Items Accepted for Tickets wrote:
Do the math for me when sending in items for a free bonus ticket!
Any Unhatched Elemental Eggs or Nocturne Eggs = 250 tickets
Any Baldwin Mats = Valued Equal to LAH in Gems
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg = 300 tickets
Any Gene Scrolls or Breed Change Scrolls = Valued Equal to LAH in Gems
Any Apparel/Familiars = Valued Equal to LAH in Gems
[center][font=papyrus][size=7]Ticket Counter[/font][/size] 2,737/5,000 [quote=Prize for the Most Tickets][item=Vista: Baldwin's Brew][/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qmoZCfc.png[/img] [font=papyrus][size=7]Monthly Raffle (Run By Corrin!)[/font][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28161186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281612/28161186_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]"This month's raffle is for these items right here!"[/i] [item=Iron Belt Buckle] x20 [i]"I found a bunch of these laying around! Apparently, they can be used for brewing - so I don't want them around! If you want these items, bump the thread to get a ticket to enter this monthly raffle!"[/i] [quote=Hannah]Put this button in your signature (courtesy of ArcticFire!) for an additional ticket when you bump! [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2418347/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/lRiR2l7.png[/img][/url][/code][/quote] [quote=Hannah also]Ping at least three friends for ten bonus tickets! For every one of your friends that purchases tickets as well, you will get an additional 5 bonus tickets![/quote] [font=papyrus][size=7]Previous Monthly Raffle Winners[/font][/size] [quote=SkyHeaven]For 4-15-18 [item=brown plague doctor mask][/quote] [quote=ArcticFire]For 4-16-18 [item=Supercharged Alchemist Tools][/quote] [quote=ArcticFire]For 4-23-18 [item=Butterfly's Wing Fans][/quote] [quote=Dfinch]For 5-2-18 [item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools][/quote] [quote=XeoNinx]For 5-10-18 [item=Sussex Spaniel][/quote] [quote=Dracoami]For 5-25-18 [item=marshwisp colony][/quote] [quote=Crassula]For 6-4-18 [item=firefly cockatrice][/quote] [quote=Ankhiale86]For 7-2-18 [item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools][/quote] [quote=XeoNinx]For 8-14-18 [item=Carbon Cushion Colony][/quote] [font=papyrus][size=7]Pinglist[/font][/size] People on this list will be pinged for information on the monthly raffle! @Ankhiale86 @Raebaa @XeoNinx @ShortPirateKing @Dracoami @aredshroom[/center]
Ticket Counter

2,737/5,000
Prize for the Most Tickets wrote:
Vista: Baldwin's Brew

qmoZCfc.png

Monthly Raffle (Run By Corrin!)

28161186_350.png

"This month's raffle is for these items right here!"

Iron Belt Buckle x20

"I found a bunch of these laying around! Apparently, they can be used for brewing - so I don't want them around! If you want these items, bump the thread to get a ticket to enter this monthly raffle!"
Hannah wrote:
Put this button in your signature (courtesy of ArcticFire!) for an additional ticket when you bump!
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2418347/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/lRiR2l7.png[/img][/url]
Hannah also wrote:
Ping at least three friends for ten bonus tickets! For every one of your friends that purchases tickets as well, you will get an additional 5 bonus tickets!

Previous Monthly Raffle Winners

SkyHeaven wrote:
For 4-15-18
Brown Plague Doctor Mask
ArcticFire wrote:
For 4-16-18
Supercharged Alchemist Tools
ArcticFire wrote:
For 4-23-18
Butterfly's Wing Fans
Dfinch wrote:
For 5-2-18
Golden Glow Alchemist Tools
XeoNinx wrote:
For 5-10-18
Sussex Spaniel
Dracoami wrote:
For 5-25-18
Marshwisp Colony
Crassula wrote:
For 6-4-18
Firefly Cockatrice
Ankhiale86 wrote:
For 7-2-18
Golden Glow Alchemist Tools
XeoNinx wrote:
For 8-14-18
Carbon Cushion Colony

Pinglist

People on this list will be pinged for information on the monthly raffle!

@Ankhiale86 @Raebaa @XeoNinx @ShortPirateKing @Dracoami @aredshroom
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qmoZCfc.png[/img] [font=papyrus][size=7]Prizes[/font][/size] More may be added as time goes on, but these are guaranteed! [quote=Venom Hero][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41079032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410791/41079032_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Ema[/i] [b]Level 5 Unstatted[/b] [i]Will come with all pieces of the Venom Rogue Apparel![/i][/quote] [quote=Skinky][item=conjoined skink][item=anomalous skink][/quote] [quote=Snek][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][/quote] [quote=Slime from the Deep][item=Seaside Kelpie Mane] x3 Can have Multiple Winners! I will track the number of manes I brew![/quote] [quote=Friendly Sneks][item=Corn Snake][item=Rattle Snake][item=Green Tree Python][item=Red-Tailed Boa][item=Ball Python][/quote] [quote=Herp-Derp][item=Marsh Frog Companion][item=Horned Frog Companion][item=Desert Rain Frog Companion][item=Poison Dart Frog Companion][item=Toad Companion][item=Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion][/quote] [quote=Transmuter][item=Copper Amulet of Transmutation][item=Copper Cuffs of Transmutation][item=Copper Earrings of Transmutation][/quote] [quote=Necromancer][item=Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy][item=Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy][item=Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy][/quote] [quote=Alchemist][item=Gold Amulet of Alchemy][item=Gold Cuffs of Alchemy][item=Gold Earrings of Alchemy][/quote] [quote=Chemist][item=Pearly Amulet of Chemistry][item=Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry][item=Pearly Earrings of Chemistry][/quote] [quote=Scientist][item=Silver Amulet of Science][item=Silver Cuffs of Science][item=Silver Earrings of Science][/quote] [quote=Magic Rocks][item=arcane runestone] [item=fire runestone] [item=earth runestone] [item=shadow runestone] [item=nature runestone] [item=lightning runestone] [item=water runestone] [item=wind runestone] [item=plague runestone] [item=light runestone] [item=ice runestone][/quote] [quote=Child's Toys][item=smoldering flamecaller puppet] [item=heavy earthshaker idol] [item=playful windsinger puppet] [item=furry icewarden puppet] [item=rotting plaguebringer effigy] [item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll] [item=soft lightweaver idol] [item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll] [item=faded shadowbinder effigy] [item=sopping tidelord sackdoll] [item=exotic arcanist idol][/quote][/center]
qmoZCfc.png

Prizes

More may be added as time goes on, but these are guaranteed!
Venom Hero wrote:

41079032_350.png

Ema
Level 5 Unstatted
Will come with all pieces of the Venom Rogue Apparel!
Skinky wrote:
Conjoined Skink Anomalous Skink
Snek wrote:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Slime from the Deep wrote:
Seaside Kelpie Mane
x3
Can have Multiple Winners! I will track the number of manes I brew!
Friendly Sneks wrote:
Corn Snake Rattle Snake Green Tree Python Red-Tailed Boa Ball Python
Herp-Derp wrote:
Marsh Frog Companion Horned Frog Companion Desert Rain Frog Companion Poison Dart Frog Companion Toad Companion Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion
Transmuter wrote:
Copper Amulet of Transmutation Copper Cuffs of Transmutation Copper Earrings of Transmutation
Necromancer wrote:
Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy
Alchemist wrote:
Gold Amulet of Alchemy Gold Cuffs of Alchemy Gold Earrings of Alchemy
Chemist wrote:
Pearly Amulet of Chemistry Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry Pearly Earrings of Chemistry
Scientist wrote:
Silver Amulet of Science Silver Cuffs of Science Silver Earrings of Science
Magic Rocks wrote:
Arcane Runestone Fire Runestone Earth Runestone Shadow Runestone Nature Runestone Lightning Runestone Water Runestone Wind Runestone Plague Runestone Light Runestone Ice Runestone
Child's Toys wrote:
Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Heavy Earthshaker Idol Playful Windsinger Puppet Furry Icewarden Puppet Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Soft Lightweaver Idol Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Exotic Arcanist Idol
Pinging from the Trickster Bags...

@ReadingHell @SophieBAS @Ssplish @ShortPirateKing @Beheaded @PhoenixFire36 @HinodeTsurugi @Solisk @septarianflare @callmeang @Silentious @DoubleMobius @FrostDragon2322 @capesncrosshairs @Strawberrium @SirWonton

And Exalt Rescue!

@Whoviana @WardenUnit @xMischiefManaged @daphpunks @Thalyssa @MOMOFSIX @BlossomRose @Clairess @FrostedRose @Spewpa @TheDivineZero @RaiikanVonSkoll @dreadlord @Kasamir @Atzien @RonaldKnox @H2ODelirious @Icterus @BrawlyCarter @toxicsunrise @akasafeword @Latigirl @threeplustwo @WaterRaccoon @CassMoon @Dittles @SeraCosmos @Kaelum @Yukidoerr @KerfiorsAr @fraustillwell @KitKatKath @DawningMage @CosmicFalcon @Kybalie @fireicedragon10 @Liimbo @KingofHell @Chloecat194 @Ellapinky @rs2excelsior @Carcarius @MyKtfe @desertrogue @Korpinsiipi @Wyxamex @CloudGazer @MapleGhost @TheUndeadLords @SeleneHime @SugarRose22 @DragonSmitty @PrincessYue @DeathSpecter @LilSadist @oppay @yellowlabs @Tunara @Kittykat8904 @rosebunny @Tefian @ToshiroXHitsu @DafishOmega @xXMonstaerXx @suesue @AliceFelis @melisont @Rainpetal @GideonSparrow @Mithril444 @onemessyperson @Ankhiale86 @Corycia @Guardy @kithri @KeeperOfTheCat @Espinafre
Pinging from the Trickster Bags...

@ReadingHell @SophieBAS @Ssplish @ShortPirateKing @Beheaded @PhoenixFire36 @HinodeTsurugi @Solisk @septarianflare @callmeang @Silentious @DoubleMobius @FrostDragon2322 @capesncrosshairs @Strawberrium @SirWonton

And Exalt Rescue!

@Whoviana @WardenUnit @xMischiefManaged @daphpunks @Thalyssa @MOMOFSIX @BlossomRose @Clairess @FrostedRose @Spewpa @TheDivineZero @RaiikanVonSkoll @dreadlord @Kasamir @Atzien @RonaldKnox @H2ODelirious @Icterus @BrawlyCarter @toxicsunrise @akasafeword @Latigirl @threeplustwo @WaterRaccoon @CassMoon @Dittles @SeraCosmos @Kaelum @Yukidoerr @KerfiorsAr @fraustillwell @KitKatKath @DawningMage @CosmicFalcon @Kybalie @fireicedragon10 @Liimbo @KingofHell @Chloecat194 @Ellapinky @rs2excelsior @Carcarius @MyKtfe @desertrogue @Korpinsiipi @Wyxamex @CloudGazer @MapleGhost @TheUndeadLords @SeleneHime @SugarRose22 @DragonSmitty @PrincessYue @DeathSpecter @LilSadist @oppay @yellowlabs @Tunara @Kittykat8904 @rosebunny @Tefian @ToshiroXHitsu @DafishOmega @xXMonstaerXx @suesue @AliceFelis @melisont @Rainpetal @GideonSparrow @Mithril444 @onemessyperson @Ankhiale86 @Corycia @Guardy @kithri @KeeperOfTheCat @Espinafre
@hannahbbug3 - if we are sending Baldwin materials, do you work out the number of tickets or do we? :)
@hannahbbug3 - if we are sending Baldwin materials, do you work out the number of tickets or do we? :)
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@Orleina Good question! I'll give you an extra ticket if you do the math for me!
@Orleina Good question! I'll give you an extra ticket if you do the math for me!
@hannahbbug3 ahhh so happy to see Corrin is back again!! I'd like to be put on the pinglist please. I'll also be sending some stuff/gems for tickets <3
@hannahbbug3 ahhh so happy to see Corrin is back again!! I'd like to be put on the pinglist please. I'll also be sending some stuff/gems for tickets <3

Projects | Wishlist | Hibernal Den Needs

Pk8o4.gif 3EOL3.gif 4NNvk.gif YX3Kz.gif qGGsF.gif DDTDp.gif
@hannahbbug3 - sent you a crossroads with my items attached for tickets :)
@hannahbbug3 - sent you a crossroads with my items attached for tickets :)
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@hannahbbug3 hello! Could I buy 8 tickets please?
@hannahbbug3 hello! Could I buy 8 tickets please?
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28