Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NATUREDOM] OOF Raffle - Rnd. 13 pg. 71
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
@AimzVador

oh boy! i hope you don't mind me letting them back up just a little bit, just so i can get the full batch in and grab as much at a time as possible.
@AimzVador

oh boy! i hope you don't mind me letting them back up just a little bit, just so i can get the full batch in and grab as much at a time as possible.
80aQBJP.png UvoSPaU.png alicia sdVKhGb.png
they/them
fr+0
@aliciawonderland

Take our time! I've finished sending them all so feel free! :D
@aliciawonderland

Take our time! I've finished sending them all so feel free! :D
@Zenith Thank you! Will get to them in a sec!
@Zenith Thank you! Will get to them in a sec!
Small_Capy.png
do we immediately get entered in the raffle after completing a CR?
do we immediately get entered in the raffle after completing a CR?
JD4sPWX.gif
@Valyrie Are the badges raffle-only, or is buy also eligible? :)
@Valyrie Are the badges raffle-only, or is buy also eligible? :)
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
@natureluvr

Hello! I have around 30 leveled dergs to send to the fast lane! All of them have jaguar! :D
@natureluvr

Hello! I have around 30 leveled dergs to send to the fast lane! All of them have jaguar! :D
@AimzVador

Send away! <33 Thank you so much for supporting nature :D
@AimzVador

Send away! <33 Thank you so much for supporting nature :D
Next person to send me some dragons gets some treasure chests! [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8d/8c/ac/8d8cacc7074eaeb9178a03b9cc4c788d.gif[/img]
Next person to send me some dragons gets some treasure chests!
8d8cacc7074eaeb9178a03b9cc4c788d.gif
Small_Capy.png
[img]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/rock-gardens-1520223312.jpg[/img] [size=4]Good morning lovelies! I'll be collecting your fast lane dragons and giving you that quick dragon cash![/size]
rock-gardens-1520223312.jpg

Good morning lovelies! I'll be collecting your fast lane dragons and giving you that quick dragon cash!
BPpOUJu.png
@Pameluke Sorry about the cancelled and re-sent PA, I forgot which of jaguar and rosette was the primary, and didn't realize I'd made a mistake until I actually looked at the dragon's genes.
@Pameluke Sorry about the cancelled and re-sent PA, I forgot which of jaguar and rosette was the primary, and didn't realize I'd made a mistake until I actually looked at the dragon's genes.
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71