Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@DanceswithPlants Could I be signed up for the bramble mantle, the other side and the shimmer tick please? Could I also be signed up for all the other raffles too if possible? Thanks!
@DanceswithPlants Could I be signed up for the bramble mantle, the other side and the shimmer tick please? Could I also be signed up for all the other raffles too if possible? Thanks!
:D
Hello! If you would be able to sign me up for the Dark Generation chest and each raffle, that would be fantastic-- if you could also please add me to the Mistral Jamboree ping list as well, that would be awesome! Thank you so much for your generosity! :) And happy Trickmurk!
Hello! If you would be able to sign me up for the Dark Generation chest and each raffle, that would be fantastic-- if you could also please add me to the Mistral Jamboree ping list as well, that would be awesome! Thank you so much for your generosity! :) And happy Trickmurk!
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
@DancesWithPlants could i be signed up for the other side chest?
@DancesWithPlants could i be signed up for the other side chest?
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
@DancesWithPlants

May I sign up for a Shadow Tattoos chest and all the recolors from the Joxar's Extras raffle? Thanks!
@DancesWithPlants

May I sign up for a Shadow Tattoos chest and all the recolors from the Joxar's Extras raffle? Thanks!
@DanceswithPlants may i join for mantle, other side chest and shimmer trick?
@DanceswithPlants may i join for mantle, other side chest and shimmer trick?
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@DanceswithPlants

Could I have the spirit of shadow and whatever chest/skin/accent has the smallest list already? And coukd I be added to all of the raffles?
@DanceswithPlants

Could I have the spirit of shadow and whatever chest/skin/accent has the smallest list already? And coukd I be added to all of the raffles?
@DancesWithPlants can I sign up for
Bramble Mantle
Dark Generation Chest
Accent: Shimmer Trick

and Joxar raffle

Thank you
@DancesWithPlants can I sign up for
Bramble Mantle
Dark Generation Chest
Accent: Shimmer Trick

and Joxar raffle

Thank you
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
@Danceswithplants
Bramble mantle, Other side or foxfire guide, and shimmer trick pleease
@Danceswithplants
Bramble mantle, Other side or foxfire guide, and shimmer trick pleease
CUnQdgy.png
@DanceswithPlants
may I join the spirit of shadow or bramble mantle?
@DanceswithPlants
may I join the spirit of shadow or bramble mantle?
may i sign up for shimmer trick, bramble mantle, faerie queen chest pls?@dancewithplants
may i sign up for shimmer trick, bramble mantle, faerie queen chest pls?@dancewithplants
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.giftumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13