Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {FREE DRAGONS} Lotus Nursery | NEW: 5/8
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 313 314
@BeautifulViccy There are two bogs so let me know which you are referring to! Thanks
:)
@BeautifulViccy There are two bogs so let me know which you are referring to! Thanks
:)
kHExOMX.png
Could I have Azalar, Lunar and Oliana please?
Could I have Azalar, Lunar and Oliana please?
May I have the three Pearlcatcher hatchlings: Armon, Olik and Delilah?

I'm obsessed with Pearlcatchers and will not be exalting any of these beauties. They will be bred and taken amazing care of! <3
May I have the three Pearlcatcher hatchlings: Armon, Olik and Delilah?

I'm obsessed with Pearlcatchers and will not be exalting any of these beauties. They will be bred and taken amazing care of! <3
Is Carson, the mirror, still available? If so could I have him?
Is Carson, the mirror, still available? If so could I have him?
Is Kubos available? If so I would love him, please :)
Is Kubos available? If so I would love him, please :)
I would love to claim Ephron if she's available!!
I would love to claim Ephron if she's available!!
giphy.gif
Hi could i please have Nurelion, Dusmari, and Valencia?
Thanks!
Hi could i please have Nurelion, Dusmari, and Valencia?
Thanks!
golly gosh, gourds!
Hello! I am ish-doing a lair clearout! I understand your rule of getting the dragons to keep them. But, can I exalt them sometime in their lives? Sometimes I breed dragons and then exalt them when my lair is getting full/populated. Some hatchlings will be exalted
As well. May I do this.
Hello! I am ish-doing a lair clearout! I understand your rule of getting the dragons to keep them. But, can I exalt them sometime in their lives? Sometimes I breed dragons and then exalt them when my lair is getting full/populated. Some hatchlings will be exalted
As well. May I do this.
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
@Sterlingstars I have no problem with whatever you decide, really. My 'rule' really is meant to pertain to those who come around with the intention of only looking for dragons to train up for fodder immediately. They are your dragons now so feel free to do as you please! But also as a note, for another alternative if you don't want to exalt (it's fine if you want to, though) you can always donate any dragons to me and i'll list them up at any time. I won't be mad or bar you from adopting more dragons, with whatever you decide! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Sterlingstars I have no problem with whatever you decide, really. My 'rule' really is meant to pertain to those who come around with the intention of only looking for dragons to train up for fodder immediately. They are your dragons now so feel free to do as you please!

But also as a note, for another alternative if you don't want to exalt (it's fine if you want to, though) you can always donate any dragons to me and i'll list them up at any time.

I won't be mad or bar you from adopting more dragons, with whatever you decide!
kHExOMX.png