Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The NEW Wishing Well!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 854 855
[center][b]Im no longer involved in this thread. Please do not message me asking about rules.[/b] Please join me in welcoming the new co-mod, @Decaffeinated ! They're going to help keep an eye on the thread so I don't have to tear my hair out trying to do all of this solo. They'll help me keep law and order in this wild, wild thread. [size=6][b]** The NEW Wishing Well **[/b][/size] (Also affectionately called "The Wishing Well 2.0" C;) [size=5][b][color=red][u]PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING.[/u] THEY ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE RULES IN OTHER THREADS LIKE THE GIVING TREE. IF YOU DON'T READ THEM, YOU'RE LIKELY TO BREAK THEM. I know it looks like a lot, but they're meant to make this fair and fun for everyone involved. If you follow the rules, things will go smoothly and everyone will have fun![/color][/b][/size][/center] Hey! So everyone knows the Wishing Well and Giving Tree threads! Well, the original posters of some of those threads have been out of commission for quite some time, and there's no telling if they'll ever come back. As such, their original posts have outdated rules, and while most people follow the unspoken rules of the thread that they've come up with to adjust to the times, there are always those who don't know the unspoken rules (or intentionally ignore them or try to skirt around them), which just makes things harder and less fun for everyone. :( It looks like there's a lot of rules, but as long as they're all followed, everything will go smoothly and we'll all have a great time. :) -------------------------------- [b]NEW RULE 0.[/b] Honestly, this is probably the second-most-important rule behind Rule 4, and it's so simple. [u]Don't be a jerk.[/u] There is literally no reason to be rude to anyone in this thread. If someone forgets to grant your wish after a few hours, politely remind them. Don't go harassing them and demanding answers and all that. Let's all just be chill, okay? [b]1.[/b] In order to make five wishes, you MUST grant a wish of the user above you! It must be the last user that has posted a wishlist. Be sure before you send a wish off, that you're actually granting to the person who posted directly above you! No one likes to accidentally get skipped. [b]1b.[/b] You must be able to grant THE ENTIRETY of at least one wish. If someone's wishes are 10k treasure and two pieces of apparel, don't send them one piece of apparel and 5k treasure. You have failed to grant one of their wishes in its entirety. You are welcome to give extra gifts on top of granting a wish, though! So sending 5k treasure and two pieces of apparel is fine, as you granted the person's apparel wish. [b]1c.[/b] You MUST make five wishes! If you're having trouble coming up with wishes, ask for things like "A surprise," or "A random familiar," or something like that! Just don't be upset if your surprise ends up being one piece of food, or 1 gem, or a cheap familiar you already have 10 of. [b]1d.[/b] "But Mariette, I claimed and someone slipped ahead of me and I can't grant any of that person's wishes!" "But Mariette, the person who I claimed blocked me and I can't send them anything!" Then delete your post (or edit it to say something like "skip me") and wait for someone to post who you are able to grant a wish for. [b]2.[/b] When granting a wish, be sure to ping the person whose wish you're granting and tell them what you're sending! Be specific, don't just say "sending stuff," or "sending a little bit of everything." [b]3. [/b]You can make as many wishes as you want as long as you grant the wishes of the posters above you! But please allow at least two people to post in between your claims. [b]4. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE. YOUR FIVE WISHES MUST CONTAIN [u]AT LEAST TWO EASY WISHES, NO MORE THAN TWO MEDIUM WISHES, AND NO MORE THAN ONE HARD WISH[/u]. EASY WISHES ARE NO MORE THAN 10K TREASURE OR 10 GEMS.[/b] Don't try to be cute about this and post something like "at least 10k treasure." No. 10k treasure and 10 gems is the ceiling. If you wish to ask for items, be sure the total amount of the item is 10k treasure or less based on lowest Auction House price. Especially if you are asking for multiple items, like several pieces of fodder apparel, several Baldwin materials, or things like that. [b]MEDIUM WISHES ARE WORTH NO MORE THAN 20K TREASURE OR 20 GEMS.[/b] Same things apply as they do for easy wishes. Be sure to check the lowest Auction House price of items before you make wishes for items. [b]For the sake of convenience, during a festival, that festival's currency will always equate to one gem or 1k treasure per piece of currency, regardless of the going rate outside of this thread[/b]. During a time where there isn't a festival going on, festival currency will be priced based on its current Auction House pricing. [b]HARD WISHES HAVE NO LIMIT.[/b] Wish for whatever you want. Unhatched eggs, genes, kickstarter familiars, gen 1 imperials... The possibilities are endless! [b]4b.[/b] You do not have to have medium or hard wishes if you don't want to. You are welcome to make five easy wishes, or four easy wishes and one hard wish, or three easy wishes, one medium wish, and one hard wish, but please remember that you are not allowed to make more than two medium wishes and one hard wish. [b]4c.[/b] ONLY TWO WISHES MAY BE USED FOR CURRENCY. This includes treasure, gems, and festival currency. Don't make all your wishes treasure wishes. That's no fun. "Buy my dragon" wishes are included in this, as you're asking for currency in an indirect way. [b]4d.[/b] I feel this one goes without saying, but please make sure all five of your wishes are unique. No one wants to see that both of your easy wishes are 10k treasure, or both of your medium wishes are "silk apparel." Give it some variety! [b]4e.[/b] Please indicate which of your wishes are easy, medium, and hard wishes. The easiest way is to make a list like: [quote]Easy: 10k treasure Easy: A Rusted Chest Medium: A piece of silk apparel Medium: A familiar I don't have Hard: A Gen 1 Imperial[/quote] However, if you insist on using a numbered list, please indicate in some other way which items are easy, which are medium, and which is hard (for example, putting "(Easy Wish)" at the end of your easy wishes). [i](Rule added August 2, 2018)[/i] [b]NEW RULE 4f.[/b] Please try to be as specific as possible with your wishes unless you're okay with getting something you may not want or love. If you want to make vague wishes like "A cool-looking familiar" or "A pretty piece of apparel" or "Lots of food," don't be surprised if you don't get exactly what you want. Different people have different interpretations of "cool-looking" or "pretty" or "lots." If you want something specific, say you want something specific. Say "A Bearded Yeti or a Centaur Berserker," or "A Violet Flower Crown," or "100 Food Points of Insects." Just be sure your wish still follows the guidelines in Rule 4! Note, you don't have to make your wishes specific if you're looking for a surprise. If you'd be excited getting any apparel that people think is cool, then feel free to keep your wish vague! But if you're going to throw a fit because you think someone didn't grant your wish because you weren't specific enough in what you wanted, then that's on you. [i](Rule added October 23, 2018)[/i] [b]NEW RULE 4g.[/b] I feel like this should go without saying, but before you post, please make sure your wishes actually follow the rules. Price check items on the AH regularly so you don't get caught accidentally breaking the rules if prices go up on one of your wishes. It only takes a couple minutes to copy and paste an item's name into the AH search and see what the lowest treasure and gem prices are on those items. [i](Rule added November 21, 2018)[/i] [b]5.[/b] You must be able to grant a person's wish immediately! No saying "I'll grant it next week" or "I'll grant it when I have a little more money!" If you can't grant a person's wish right away, don't claim them. [b]6.[/b] If you see someone not following the rules, please direct them to this post. Be sure to let them know what rule they're breaking (for example, if someone has all five wishes asking for treasure, tell them that they're breaking rule 4c) and politely tell them they need to modify their wishes to fall in-line with the rules. [b]People who break the rules consistently despite numerous warnings run the risk of having their wishes intentionally skipped.[/b] [b]7.[/b] Do not claim chain. Wait for the person to edit in their wishlist before claiming. [i](Rule added July 6, 2018)[/i] [b]8.[/b] If you claim, you have [u]45 minutes[/u] to post your wishlist. Failure to post your wishlist in that time can result in your post being skipped so the thread can continue moving. [i](Rule added July 6, 2018, amended November 23, 2018)[/i] [b]NEW RULE 8b.[/b] If you make a wish for a dragon, be sure you have the lair space to accept a dragon! It's unfair to the people granting your wish to have crossroads trades hang for days, weeks, or even longer, and have that dragon clogging up their own lair space, because you don't have the space to accept the dragon. If a person wants to grant your dragon wish, and you don't have room to accept the dragon immediately, you have 48 hours from the time the CR is sent to make space and accept the dragon, otherwise the person granting your wish can cancel the CR without granting another wish. Please bear this in mind when making wishes for dragons. [i](Rule added October 18, 2018)[/i] [b]9.[/b] Don't guilt trip. Posting messages like "people are getting better stuff than me" is extremely selfish. There's a reason there are wishes of all difficulties: it's so people from all means can participate. This game is just as much about giving as it is about getting, so posting guilt trippy whining because someone ahead of you wanted to be generous to someone else will just get you skipped. You should be grateful to get anything at all. [i](Rule added July 26, 2018)[/i] [B]NEW RULE 9b.[/B] Don't mark wishes as "preferred." The whole point of this game is to ask for things you want [u]from all price points[/u], so there is literally no reason to try to guilt people into granting one particular wish over any other wish just because you "prefer" it. We would all prefer to get gem genes and retired sprites, but this isn't a thread where that's guaranteed.[i] (Rule added October 4, 2018)[/i] [b]NEW RULE 10.[/b] Try to avoid making wishes for services like timed coli grinding, Baldwin melting, etc. It's not expressly forbidden, but please keep in mind that people aren't always on their computers, and thus these wishes, even if you consider them easy, may not always be so. If you absolutely have to wish for these things, there are some guidelines: [quote][b]For Baldwin Melting:[/b] [LIST] [*]Easy: Melting no more than 2 Items [*]Medium: Melting no more than 4 Items [*]Hard: Melting 5+ Items [/LIST] [b]For Coli Grinding:[/b] [LIST] [*]Easy: No more than 15 minutes of grinding in any venue [*]Medium: No more than 30 minutes of grinding in any venue [*]Hard: Anything more than 30 minutes of grinding in any venue [/LIST][/quote] [i](Rule added October 1, 2018)[/i] [B]NEW RULE 10b.[/B] Try to avoid wishing for art or lore/writing. That's a really awkward wish to make, as different people value their art/writing at different prices. Please keep in mind that art of all disciplines (both visual and written) takes time and effort, and it's kind of an insult to artists if you try to value their work at the price of an easy wish. I'm not going to forbid you from wishing for such things, but if you absolutely must, [u]all art and writing wishes, whether you're asking for a painted fullbody masterpiece, multi-paragraph lore stories, a quick MSPaint doodle, or a two-line poem, will count as a hard wish[/u]. Exceptions will be made for wishes like "tell me about your favorite dragon," which will be allowed at any difficulty tier. This wish allows the granter to write about their own dragons, rather than being forced to write something for the wisher's dragons. It is also a wish that can literally be granted by copying and pasting a dragon's lore into a PM. [i](Rule added October 12, 2018)[/i] --------------------------------- Alright! That's it! The next poster is welcome to make the first five wishes and we can get this party started!
Im no longer involved in this thread. Please do not message me asking about rules.

Please join me in welcoming the new co-mod, @Decaffeinated ! They're going to help keep an eye on the thread so I don't have to tear my hair out trying to do all of this solo. They'll help me keep law and order in this wild, wild thread.

** The NEW Wishing Well **
(Also affectionately called "The Wishing Well 2.0" C;)

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING. THEY ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE RULES IN OTHER THREADS LIKE THE GIVING TREE. IF YOU DON'T READ THEM, YOU'RE LIKELY TO BREAK THEM.

I know it looks like a lot, but they're meant to make this fair and fun for everyone involved. If you follow the rules, things will go smoothly and everyone will have fun!

Hey! So everyone knows the Wishing Well and Giving Tree threads! Well, the original posters of some of those threads have been out of commission for quite some time, and there's no telling if they'll ever come back. As such, their original posts have outdated rules, and while most people follow the unspoken rules of the thread that they've come up with to adjust to the times, there are always those who don't know the unspoken rules (or intentionally ignore them or try to skirt around them), which just makes things harder and less fun for everyone. :(

It looks like there's a lot of rules, but as long as they're all followed, everything will go smoothly and we'll all have a great time. :)

NEW RULE 0. Honestly, this is probably the second-most-important rule behind Rule 4, and it's so simple. Don't be a jerk. There is literally no reason to be rude to anyone in this thread. If someone forgets to grant your wish after a few hours, politely remind them. Don't go harassing them and demanding answers and all that. Let's all just be chill, okay?

1. In order to make five wishes, you MUST grant a wish of the user above you! It must be the last user that has posted a wishlist. Be sure before you send a wish off, that you're actually granting to the person who posted directly above you! No one likes to accidentally get skipped.

1b. You must be able to grant THE ENTIRETY of at least one wish. If someone's wishes are 10k treasure and two pieces of apparel, don't send them one piece of apparel and 5k treasure. You have failed to grant one of their wishes in its entirety. You are welcome to give extra gifts on top of granting a wish, though! So sending 5k treasure and two pieces of apparel is fine, as you granted the person's apparel wish.

1c. You MUST make five wishes! If you're having trouble coming up with wishes, ask for things like "A surprise," or "A random familiar," or something like that! Just don't be upset if your surprise ends up being one piece of food, or 1 gem, or a cheap familiar you already have 10 of.

1d. "But Mariette, I claimed and someone slipped ahead of me and I can't grant any of that person's wishes!" "But Mariette, the person who I claimed blocked me and I can't send them anything!" Then delete your post (or edit it to say something like "skip me") and wait for someone to post who you are able to grant a wish for.

2. When granting a wish, be sure to ping the person whose wish you're granting and tell them what you're sending! Be specific, don't just say "sending stuff," or "sending a little bit of everything."

3. You can make as many wishes as you want as long as you grant the wishes of the posters above you! But please allow at least two people to post in between your claims.

4. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE. YOUR FIVE WISHES MUST CONTAIN AT LEAST TWO EASY WISHES, NO MORE THAN TWO MEDIUM WISHES, AND NO MORE THAN ONE HARD WISH.

EASY WISHES ARE NO MORE THAN 10K TREASURE OR 10 GEMS.
Don't try to be cute about this and post something like "at least 10k treasure." No. 10k treasure and 10 gems is the ceiling. If you wish to ask for items, be sure the total amount of the item is 10k treasure or less based on lowest Auction House price. Especially if you are asking for multiple items, like several pieces of fodder apparel, several Baldwin materials, or things like that.

MEDIUM WISHES ARE WORTH NO MORE THAN 20K TREASURE OR 20 GEMS. Same things apply as they do for easy wishes. Be sure to check the lowest Auction House price of items before you make wishes for items. For the sake of convenience, during a festival, that festival's currency will always equate to one gem or 1k treasure per piece of currency, regardless of the going rate outside of this thread. During a time where there isn't a festival going on, festival currency will be priced based on its current Auction House pricing.

HARD WISHES HAVE NO LIMIT. Wish for whatever you want. Unhatched eggs, genes, kickstarter familiars, gen 1 imperials... The possibilities are endless!

4b. You do not have to have medium or hard wishes if you don't want to. You are welcome to make five easy wishes, or four easy wishes and one hard wish, or three easy wishes, one medium wish, and one hard wish, but please remember that you are not allowed to make more than two medium wishes and one hard wish.

4c. ONLY TWO WISHES MAY BE USED FOR CURRENCY. This includes treasure, gems, and festival currency. Don't make all your wishes treasure wishes. That's no fun. "Buy my dragon" wishes are included in this, as you're asking for currency in an indirect way.

4d. I feel this one goes without saying, but please make sure all five of your wishes are unique. No one wants to see that both of your easy wishes are 10k treasure, or both of your medium wishes are "silk apparel." Give it some variety!

4e. Please indicate which of your wishes are easy, medium, and hard wishes. The easiest way is to make a list like:
Quote:
Easy: 10k treasure
Easy: A Rusted Chest
Medium: A piece of silk apparel
Medium: A familiar I don't have
Hard: A Gen 1 Imperial

However, if you insist on using a numbered list, please indicate in some other way which items are easy, which are medium, and which is hard (for example, putting "(Easy Wish)" at the end of your easy wishes). (Rule added August 2, 2018)

NEW RULE 4f. Please try to be as specific as possible with your wishes unless you're okay with getting something you may not want or love. If you want to make vague wishes like "A cool-looking familiar" or "A pretty piece of apparel" or "Lots of food," don't be surprised if you don't get exactly what you want. Different people have different interpretations of "cool-looking" or "pretty" or "lots." If you want something specific, say you want something specific. Say "A Bearded Yeti or a Centaur Berserker," or "A Violet Flower Crown," or "100 Food Points of Insects." Just be sure your wish still follows the guidelines in Rule 4!
Note, you don't have to make your wishes specific if you're looking for a surprise. If you'd be excited getting any apparel that people think is cool, then feel free to keep your wish vague! But if you're going to throw a fit because you think someone didn't grant your wish because you weren't specific enough in what you wanted, then that's on you. (Rule added October 23, 2018)

NEW RULE 4g. I feel like this should go without saying, but before you post, please make sure your wishes actually follow the rules. Price check items on the AH regularly so you don't get caught accidentally breaking the rules if prices go up on one of your wishes. It only takes a couple minutes to copy and paste an item's name into the AH search and see what the lowest treasure and gem prices are on those items. (Rule added November 21, 2018)

5. You must be able to grant a person's wish immediately! No saying "I'll grant it next week" or "I'll grant it when I have a little more money!" If you can't grant a person's wish right away, don't claim them.

6. If you see someone not following the rules, please direct them to this post. Be sure to let them know what rule they're breaking (for example, if someone has all five wishes asking for treasure, tell them that they're breaking rule 4c) and politely tell them they need to modify their wishes to fall in-line with the rules. People who break the rules consistently despite numerous warnings run the risk of having their wishes intentionally skipped.

7. Do not claim chain. Wait for the person to edit in their wishlist before claiming. (Rule added July 6, 2018)

8. If you claim, you have 45 minutes to post your wishlist. Failure to post your wishlist in that time can result in your post being skipped so the thread can continue moving. (Rule added July 6, 2018, amended November 23, 2018)

NEW RULE 8b. If you make a wish for a dragon, be sure you have the lair space to accept a dragon! It's unfair to the people granting your wish to have crossroads trades hang for days, weeks, or even longer, and have that dragon clogging up their own lair space, because you don't have the space to accept the dragon. If a person wants to grant your dragon wish, and you don't have room to accept the dragon immediately, you have 48 hours from the time the CR is sent to make space and accept the dragon, otherwise the person granting your wish can cancel the CR without granting another wish. Please bear this in mind when making wishes for dragons. (Rule added October 18, 2018)

9. Don't guilt trip. Posting messages like "people are getting better stuff than me" is extremely selfish. There's a reason there are wishes of all difficulties: it's so people from all means can participate. This game is just as much about giving as it is about getting, so posting guilt trippy whining because someone ahead of you wanted to be generous to someone else will just get you skipped. You should be grateful to get anything at all. (Rule added July 26, 2018)

NEW RULE 9b. Don't mark wishes as "preferred." The whole point of this game is to ask for things you want from all price points, so there is literally no reason to try to guilt people into granting one particular wish over any other wish just because you "prefer" it. We would all prefer to get gem genes and retired sprites, but this isn't a thread where that's guaranteed. (Rule added October 4, 2018)

NEW RULE 10. Try to avoid making wishes for services like timed coli grinding, Baldwin melting, etc. It's not expressly forbidden, but please keep in mind that people aren't always on their computers, and thus these wishes, even if you consider them easy, may not always be so.
If you absolutely have to wish for these things, there are some guidelines:
Quote:
For Baldwin Melting:
  • Easy: Melting no more than 2 Items
  • Medium: Melting no more than 4 Items
  • Hard: Melting 5+ Items

For Coli Grinding:
  • Easy: No more than 15 minutes of grinding in any venue
  • Medium: No more than 30 minutes of grinding in any venue
  • Hard: Anything more than 30 minutes of grinding in any venue
(Rule added October 1, 2018)

NEW RULE 10b. Try to avoid wishing for art or lore/writing. That's a really awkward wish to make, as different people value their art/writing at different prices. Please keep in mind that art of all disciplines (both visual and written) takes time and effort, and it's kind of an insult to artists if you try to value their work at the price of an easy wish. I'm not going to forbid you from wishing for such things, but if you absolutely must, all art and writing wishes, whether you're asking for a painted fullbody masterpiece, multi-paragraph lore stories, a quick MSPaint doodle, or a two-line poem, will count as a hard wish.

Exceptions will be made for wishes like "tell me about your favorite dragon," which will be allowed at any difficulty tier. This wish allows the granter to write about their own dragons, rather than being forced to write something for the wisher's dragons. It is also a wish that can literally be granted by copying and pasting a dragon's lore into a PM. (Rule added October 12, 2018)

Alright! That's it! The next poster is welcome to make the first five wishes and we can get this party started!
1AjuNaL.png
My Wishlist
1. 10kt or 10g
2. Fodder apparel for brewing
3. Festival Currency
4. Baldwin Materials
5. Any element of egg (preferably Water, Lightning, or Light)
My Wishlist
1. 10kt or 10g
2. Fodder apparel for brewing
3. Festival Currency
4. Baldwin Materials
5. Any element of egg (preferably Water, Lightning, or Light)
@LightningFlash12
Sending some Baldwin materials!

Easy: Two or three copper mucks or grey slimes
Medium: 20k treasure
Medium: Two 99-stacks of any food
Hard: An Unhatched Light Egg
@LightningFlash12
Sending some Baldwin materials!

Easy: Two or three copper mucks or grey slimes
Medium: Two 99-stacks of any food
1AjuNaL.png
claim @Mariette sending 10kt, 1 muck and 1 slime, i think (lemme double check i have them); thanks so much for setting up a new thread!!

1: 8-10kt
2: any item from any Sage collection
3: Gold, Silver or Brass steampunk apparel (links are to each derg they're for, so you can see what i have already)
4: iron chest / 4 rusted chests
5: Any complete flower apparel set
claim @Mariette sending 10kt, 1 muck and 1 slime, i think (lemme double check i have them); thanks so much for setting up a new thread!!

1: 8-10kt
2: any item from any Sage collection
3: Gold, Silver or Brass steampunk apparel (links are to each derg they're for, so you can see what i have already)
4: iron chest / 4 rusted chests
@Seraphimleigh sent 4 rusted treasure chests and gold steampunk goggles!

my wishes:
easy: simple darksteel wing bangles
easy: green sludge or red goo
medium: any garnet flourish apparel
medium: 15g
hard: capsule, pinstripe, or trail gene scroll (the genes i'm not high enough to brew on my own yet)
@Seraphimleigh sent 4 rusted treasure chests and gold steampunk goggles!

my wishes:
easy: simple darksteel wing bangles
easy: green sludge or red goo
medium: any garnet flourish apparel
medium: 15g
hard: capsule, pinstripe, or trail gene scroll (the genes i'm not high enough to brew on my own yet)
@chemtrails
Sending Green Sludge!
(For the record, Red Goo is 13k on the AH, so that would be a medium wish!)

Easy: A couple copper mucks or gray slimes
Medium: Two full 99-stacks of any food
@chemtrails
Sending Green Sludge!
(For the record, Red Goo is 13k on the AH, so that would be a medium wish!)

Medium: Two full 99-stacks of any food
1AjuNaL.png
@Mariette
Sending Food!

Wishes
A Baldwin Material
Any Familiar
20kt
Gold Ore
Golden Wing Silks

@Mariette
Sending Food!

Wishes
A Baldwin Material
Any Familiar
20kt
Gold Ore
Golden Wing Silks

Jay
She/her
Ping me I don't bite
aromantic-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.png
@BlueJaysFeather Sending 2 silver muck!

1. 10kt
2. 10g
3. Barbarian's Claws
4. Barbarian's Kilt
5. Accent: Desert Princess

Thank you!
@BlueJaysFeather Sending 2 silver muck!

1. 10kt
2. 10g
3. Barbarian's Claws
4. Barbarian's Kilt
5. Accent: Desert Princess

Thank you!
uDWJxnb.png
@FireHeartSong
Sending gems!

Medium: A piece of Mystic Sage apparel (no cover, please!)
@FireHeartSong
Sending gems!

Medium: A piece of Mystic Sage apparel (no cover, please!)
1AjuNaL.png
claim @Mariette sending 10kt & baldwins 1: 8-10kt/g 2: any flair scarf or white aviator gear 3: any item from any Sage collection 4: Any of these deity dolls! [item=smoldering flamecaller puppet][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][item=sopping tidelord sackdoll][item=heavy earthshaker idol] 5: Any complete flower apparel set
claim @Mariette sending 10kt & baldwins

1: 8-10kt/g
2: any flair scarf or white aviator gear
3: any item from any Sage collection
4: Any of these deity dolls!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 854 855