Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Free Dragons] Noctua hatchery
1 2 ... 780 781 782 783 784 ... 1333 1334
@Nooty May I have #57226201 and name it Nebula? :D
@Nooty May I have #57226201 and name it Nebula? :D
bump :>
bump :>
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
@Pinguin May I have #57564289 And name It Koi? May I also have #57325475 Her Control

@Pinguin May I have #57564289 And name It Koi? May I also have #57325475 Her Control

@pinguin i was snooping around in the spreadsheets you have linked and i saw theres a pair score for dragons? may i ask whats that? just because im a curious bean
@pinguin i was snooping around in the spreadsheets you have linked and i saw theres a pair score for dragons? may i ask whats that? just because im a curious bean
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@pinguin I was wondering if I could be affiliates with you? I recently set up a free hatchery here

Thanks very much!!!
@pinguin I was wondering if I could be affiliates with you? I recently set up a free hatchery here

Thanks very much!!!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
@Dinomatika
The score represents how much the pair matches. If genes and breed share the same rarity, colors are close and such. It's a small system I invented to evaluate pairs.
88 max points for each color + 1 extra point if all colors match the mate.
100 max points for each matching rarity group gene and breed-wise. And the extra point if those match.
The total max score of 666 is more a coincidence :'D

@Ceylar
Sure, I'll add your banner :)
Btw. the banner you provide are not linked to your hatchery. They're just pictures ~
@Dinomatika
The score represents how much the pair matches. If genes and breed share the same rarity, colors are close and such. It's a small system I invented to evaluate pairs.
88 max points for each color + 1 extra point if all colors match the mate.
100 max points for each matching rarity group gene and breed-wise. And the extra point if those match.
The total max score of 666 is more a coincidence :'D

@Ceylar
Sure, I'll add your banner :)
Btw. the banner you provide are not linked to your hatchery. They're just pictures ~
MMIcon.png
Thank you for answering! thats so cool!
Thank you for answering! thats so cool!
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2373337#post_31630031][img]https://i.postimg.cc/Gt2XpywL/Noctua-News-Hatch.png[/img][/url][br /][br /][center][size=5][b]Don't forget to read the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2373337/1#post_2373337]Rules[/url] carefully![/b][/size][br /][br /][img]https://s19.postimg.cc/i4an18vw3/Noctua_Divider.png[/img][br /][br /][size=2]All: @QueenAlchemy, @Ysandre, @Taki, @xihli, @RenegadeWraith, @AriBirb, @XiangEr, @Vixivian, @NoxxoN, @WolfieSparks, @Sebriniel33, @ACSchwarz, @SkylaDownfall12, @EagerNicol, @Espoir, @DarkChocolate, @Pinguin, @PastelPhoenix, @Swampkeeper, @Bisexualdragon, @CaptainTsundere, @Hiame, @LilDumpling, @MiniCrisps, @Gemyst, @SuperStarlight, @xenox, @eternalFangirl, @Xayxayx, @Kdragon, @SoftKittii, @Leafyflareon, @MysteriousDane, @posibee, @Kael1030, @missfox, @WickedBunnie, @liightdragon, @ladybirb, @dancingcrane, @Mintso, @ceIine, @dirtyclaws, @MrsRodrigo, @SilverMoon15, @BeautifulDisastr, @AbyssZephyr, @LadyExperiment, @Stella3128, @RadiantRituals, @Althaea, @ToasterOnTop, @AceDagger, @AlmightyArcanist, @DrDragon1538205, @LunaLovve, @MysticalOnyx, @BottledLightning, @Jking, @CherryKoda, @KitsumiKai, @DarkDragoness42, @Pythonian, @FakeHearts, @FemaleDragonGirl, @DevonAkabane, @AlmightyShaggy, @PrincessYue, @magicrystal1123, @flatfanta, @NostalgicBreeze, @Tyzerii, @Sunsage, @riverview, @Shadowpuppet, @cataclism, @Jenshy, @Sleepywitch, @laurea, @Egdy, @foxtracks, @promethium, @katachresis, @emmiemiapandy, @Nightsorrow, @Painrivers, @Flourinne, @cutecapsule, @RK0Luna, @Nyxful, @dreadlord, @XxAshleyMoon, @enmused, @DiesIrae, @Rosayc, @Zokorai, @Sammsy, @Spideyy, @AzureWolf, @BlueBi, @ThePlasticTree, @CoffeeShoppe, @sweetapppp, @WanderingOutcast, @metalica, @eelz, @foxtracks, @Chiwen, @MayMay778, @chaosoflyssa, @aerdnanocte, @EirvoSol, @Panga, @Munayki, @SoraStarSeer, @DragonPromise, @CatMagics, @Finchwillow, @Subaqueous, @Virulent, @Protogenos, @sidesteph, @crowvidae, @Asimiii, @luxtato, @StapleGrain, @Myara21, @TifaLuckheart, @CountryBear, @NatureReclaimed, @SquishiFishi, @Elivy36, @fadeddream[/size][br /][br /][size=2]Spiral only: @SlytherinPr1nce, @Seraph822, @FemaleDragonGirl, @Bradtsu, @Dinomatika, @Skyseeker1, @starLightCurio, @AgentEight[/size][br /][br /][/center]
Noctua-News-Hatch.png

Don't forget to read the Rules carefully!

Noctua_Divider.png

All: @QueenAlchemy, @Ysandre, @Taki, @xihli, @RenegadeWraith, @AriBirb, @XiangEr, @Vixivian, @NoxxoN, @WolfieSparks, @Sebriniel33, @ACSchwarz, @SkylaDownfall12, @EagerNicol, @Espoir, @DarkChocolate, @Pinguin, @PastelPhoenix, @Swampkeeper, @Bisexualdragon, @CaptainTsundere, @Hiame, @LilDumpling, @MiniCrisps, @Gemyst, @SuperStarlight, @xenox, @eternalFangirl, @Xayxayx, @Kdragon, @SoftKittii, @Leafyflareon, @MysteriousDane, @posibee, @Kael1030, @missfox, @WickedBunnie, @liightdragon, @ladybirb, @dancingcrane, @Mintso, @ceIine, @dirtyclaws, @MrsRodrigo, @SilverMoon15, @BeautifulDisastr, @AbyssZephyr, @LadyExperiment, @Stella3128, @RadiantRituals, @Althaea, @ToasterOnTop, @AceDagger, @AlmightyArcanist, @DrDragon1538205, @LunaLovve, @MysticalOnyx, @BottledLightning, @Jking, @CherryKoda, @KitsumiKai, @DarkDragoness42, @Pythonian, @FakeHearts, @FemaleDragonGirl, @DevonAkabane, @AlmightyShaggy, @PrincessYue, @magicrystal1123, @flatfanta, @NostalgicBreeze, @Tyzerii, @Sunsage, @riverview, @Shadowpuppet, @cataclism, @Jenshy, @Sleepywitch, @laurea, @Egdy, @foxtracks, @promethium, @katachresis, @emmiemiapandy, @Nightsorrow, @Painrivers, @Flourinne, @cutecapsule, @RK0Luna, @Nyxful, @dreadlord, @XxAshleyMoon, @enmused, @DiesIrae, @Rosayc, @Zokorai, @Sammsy, @Spideyy, @AzureWolf, @BlueBi, @ThePlasticTree, @CoffeeShoppe, @sweetapppp, @WanderingOutcast, @metalica, @eelz, @foxtracks, @Chiwen, @MayMay778, @chaosoflyssa, @aerdnanocte, @EirvoSol, @Panga, @Munayki, @SoraStarSeer, @DragonPromise, @CatMagics, @Finchwillow, @Subaqueous, @Virulent, @Protogenos, @sidesteph, @crowvidae, @Asimiii, @luxtato, @StapleGrain, @Myara21, @TifaLuckheart, @CountryBear, @NatureReclaimed, @SquishiFishi, @Elivy36, @fadeddream

Spiral only: @SlytherinPr1nce, @Seraph822, @FemaleDragonGirl, @Bradtsu, @Dinomatika, @Skyseeker1, @starLightCurio, @AgentEight

MMIcon.png
@CrocoDrake [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2373337/1#post_2373337][img]https://s19.postimg.cc/rygqrb6sz/Noctua_Sorell_Rules.png[/img][/url][/center]
@CrocoDrake
Noctua_Sorell_Rules.png
MMIcon.png
Hey, @bansheebambi is dragon #57165348 (Dolasir) still available?
Hey, @bansheebambi is dragon #57165348 (Dolasir) still available?
1 2 ... 780 781 782 783 784 ... 1333 1334