Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 484 485 486 487 488 ... 912 913
Uhh there's not much left so i'd like [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77240103][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/772402/77240103_350.png[/img][/url]
Uhh there's not much left so i'd like
77240103_350.png
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
Awesome! My choices are:

1. #23 Female Pearlcatcher
2. #29 Female Spiral

Thanks!
Awesome! My choices are:

1. #23 Female Pearlcatcher
2. #29 Female Spiral

Thanks!
springcleanrafflebutton.png
Hi

I will pass - congrats to all the winners !
Hi

I will pass - congrats to all the winners !
aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
I already regret my decision to pass. I don't think I saw any requests yet for the capsule skydancer (6 - Unnamed - 77142529). If she still happens to be available at the end of the round, would it be possible to claim her? @Storygeek really does make some lovely dragons!
I already regret my decision to pass. I don't think I saw any requests yet for the capsule skydancer (6 - Unnamed - 77142529). If she still happens to be available at the end of the round, would it be possible to claim her? @Storygeek really does make some lovely dragons!
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
@SilentRiver thank you for the compliment!

Though I may not have stated explicitly, I just wanna say that since you hosted 3 nests for me before this raffle, you coulda asked for a hatchling in exchange for nesting...I mean...#somanybluebabies
@SilentRiver thank you for the compliment!

Though I may not have stated explicitly, I just wanna say that since you hosted 3 nests for me before this raffle, you coulda asked for a hatchling in exchange for nesting...I mean...#somanybluebabies
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
@Storygeek
Was that one of the hatchlings I hosted for you? I didn't even realize! Well, who knew she would grow up that pretty? I do have a weak spot for pretty blue dragons, and I don't have many in the lighter shades.
@Storygeek
Was that one of the hatchlings I hosted for you? I didn't even realize! Well, who knew she would grow up that pretty? I do have a weak spot for pretty blue dragons, and I don't have many in the lighter shades.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
[center]Yes, the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/455#post_50707515]Spring Cleaning raffle[/url] is still happening, and we're still trying to give away all the dragons from the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/469#post_51046066]Wavecrest raffle[/url], but this month we get a [b]Friday the 13th![/b] This day is generally surrounded by apprehension and superstition, but it has always been a lucky day for me. So, hopefully, I can make it a bit lucky for some of you. [b][size=7]I'm hosting a super-fast[/size][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Lap4Ec6.png[/img][/center] [center][color=seagreen][b][u][size=5]TO ENTER[/size][/u][/b][/color][/center] Share something in the thread. Tell us about an interesting or obscure superstition. Do you have anyone in your lair that is particularly superstitious? Do you have a lucky item? Any interesting stories about un/lucky days? Share anything relevant! Posts must be made by the end of the day on Thursday, May 12th. However, if you're [i]lucky[/i] enough to get your post in on the 13th before I do the drawing, I'll count it! Winners will be selected randomly and announced on Friday the 13th. Good luck! [center][color=seagreen][b][u][size=5]PRIZES AVAILABLE[/size][/u][/b][/color][/center] [b]Prizes #1 and #2[/b]: @ItMeansHope from Light is kindly hosting a nest of two eggs that will become [u]Friday the 13th hatchlings[/u]. There is a small chance that they will be perfectly normal imperials, but there is a much greater chance they will be honorary glitch babies! [img]https://i.imgur.com/YP4PAoJ.jpg[/img] [center]Two beautiful Friday the 13th honorary glitch babies!! (Note: They will grow out of the glitch unless made into permababies.)[/center] [color=seagreen][b][size=6]Claimed by ShayeraNatasha[/size][/b][/color] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78057428][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/780575/78057428_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][indent][indent][center] [s]1 - Unnamed - 78057428[/s] [b]Light - Snapper - Female[/b] Buttercup - Buttercup - Buttercup Stitched - Patchwork - Opal Bright eyes [/columns] ----- [color=seagreen][b][size=6]Claimed by rockss[/size][/b][/color] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78057429][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/780575/78057429_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][indent][indent][center] [s]2 - Unnamed - 78057429[/s] [b]Light - Snapper - Male[/b] Buttercup - Buttercup - Sunshine Stitched - Patchwork - Opal Rare eyes [/columns] ----- [color=seagreen][b][size=6]Claimed by Kothra[/size][/b][/color] [s]3 - Black cat[/s] [center][item=black cat][/center] ----- [color=seagreen][b][size=6]Claimed by Fair[/size][/b][/color] [s]4 - (Black) Velvet Floracat[/s] [center][item=velvet floracat][/center] ----- [color=seagreen][b][size=6]Claimed by Meadbhb[/size][/b][/color] [s]5 - Bad luck comes in threes[/s] [center][item=ferberus][/center] ----- [color=seagreen][b][size=6]Claimed by RATRULER[/size][/b][/color] [s]6 - Mirrors[/s] [center][skin=29332] 99x[item=mirror] (Skin: Smoke and Mirrors #29332)[/center] ----- [color=seagreen][b][size=6]Claimed by kitsune56[/size][/b][/color] [s]7 - Lucky Pennies[/s] [center]Find a penny, pick it up, all day long, you'll have good luck. Give it to a faithful friend; then, your luck will never end. 99x[item=broken penny jar][/center] ----- [color=seagreen][b][size=6]Claimed by Mythariah[/size][/b][/color] [s]8 - Lucky items?[/s] [center]99 each: [item=pronghorn haunch][item=lucky star][/center] ----- [color=seagreen][b][size=6]Claimed by mgcltwo[/size][/b][/color] [s]9 - Knock on Wood[/s] [center]Lucky Grove set [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=24743,24745,24747,24749,24744,24746,24748&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item=Lucky Woodbasket][item=Lucky Woodbrace][item=Lucky Woodguard][item=Lucky Woodmask] [item=Lucky Woodtrail][item=Lucky Woodtreads][item=Lucky Woodwing][/center] ----- [color=seagreen][b][size=6]Claimed by milesss[/size][/b][/color] [s]10 - Lucky Sage[/s] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=23132,23136,23140,23134,23138,23142&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item=Lucky sage cover][item=Lucky sage lantern][item=Lucky sage shawl] [item=Lucky sage sash][item=Lucky sage sleeves][item=Lucky sage tassel][/center] ----- [color=seagreen][b][size=6]Claimed by Amut[/size][/b][/color] [s]11 - Unlucky Intent[/s] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=2&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=37398,37368,37378,37388,37371,37382,37392&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item=unlucky intent][/center] ----- [size=0][size=0]Ping list was here.[/size][/size]
Yes, the Spring Cleaning raffle is still happening, and we're still trying to give away all the dragons from the Wavecrest raffle, but this month we get a Friday the 13th! This day is generally surrounded by apprehension and superstition, but it has always been a lucky day for me. So, hopefully, I can make it a bit lucky for some of you.

I'm hosting a super-fast
Lap4Ec6.png
TO ENTER
Share something in the thread. Tell us about an interesting or obscure superstition. Do you have anyone in your lair that is particularly superstitious? Do you have a lucky item? Any interesting stories about un/lucky days? Share anything relevant!

Posts must be made by the end of the day on Thursday, May 12th. However, if you're lucky enough to get your post in on the 13th before I do the drawing, I'll count it! Winners will be selected randomly and announced on Friday the 13th. Good luck!

PRIZES AVAILABLE

Prizes #1 and #2: @ItMeansHope from Light is kindly hosting a nest of two eggs that will become Friday the 13th hatchlings. There is a small chance that they will be perfectly normal imperials, but there is a much greater chance they will be honorary glitch babies!
YP4PAoJ.jpg
Two beautiful Friday the 13th honorary glitch babies!!
(Note: They will grow out of the glitch unless made into permababies.)

Claimed by ShayeraNatasha
78057428_350.png
1 - Unnamed - 78057428
Light - Snapper - Female
Buttercup - Buttercup - Buttercup
Stitched - Patchwork - Opal
Bright eyes

Claimed by rockss
78057429_350.png
2 - Unnamed - 78057429
Light - Snapper - Male
Buttercup - Buttercup - Sunshine
Stitched - Patchwork - Opal
Rare eyes

Claimed by Kothra
3 - Black cat
Black Cat

Claimed by Fair
4 - (Black) Velvet Floracat
Velvet Floracat

Claimed by Meadbhb
5 - Bad luck comes in threes
Ferberus

Claimed by RATRULER
6 - Mirrors
99x Mirror
(Skin: Smoke and Mirrors #29332)

Claimed by kitsune56
7 - Lucky Pennies
Find a penny, pick it up, all day long, you'll have good luck.
Give it to a faithful friend; then, your luck will never end.
99x Broken Penny Jar

Claimed by Mythariah
8 - Lucky items?
99 each: Pronghorn Haunch Lucky Star

Claimed by mgcltwo
9 - Knock on Wood
Lucky Grove set
dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=24743,24745,24747,24749,24744,24746,24748&xt=dressing.png
Lucky Woodbasket Lucky Woodbrace Lucky Woodguard Lucky Woodmask
Lucky Woodtrail Lucky Woodtreads Lucky Woodwing

Claimed by milesss
10 - Lucky Sage
dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=23132,23136,23140,23134,23138,23142&xt=dressing.png
Lucky Sage Cover Lucky Sage Lantern Lucky Sage Shawl
Lucky Sage Sash Lucky Sage Sleeves Lucky Sage Tassel

Claimed by Amut
11 - Unlucky Intent
dummy?breed=2&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=37398,37368,37378,37388,37371,37382,37392&xt=dressing.png
Unlucky Intent

Ping list was here.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Every time I have luck doing stuff like gacha games, its only ever between the hours of 1am and 4am. Never any other time, only after 1am. Its become my own personal lucky hours, and I specifically try to aim for 2:22am if I really want something.
So far 2:22 hasn't worked out as planned, but hopefully soon it will!
Every time I have luck doing stuff like gacha games, its only ever between the hours of 1am and 4am. Never any other time, only after 1am. Its become my own personal lucky hours, and I specifically try to aim for 2:22am if I really want something.
So far 2:22 hasn't worked out as planned, but hopefully soon it will!
Sale->cZytuvn.png->Skins
I'm a huge horror movie nerd, and loooove slasher and similar style films. (BUT im also a big baby and have to watch w the lights on during daytime).

Coincidentally though- Friday the 13th is one of my favorite franchises! Fun fact: Jason wears the mask because of hydrocephalus, which is a buildup of fluid (and thus, pressure) in the brain that causes damage. :)
I'm a huge horror movie nerd, and loooove slasher and similar style films. (BUT im also a big baby and have to watch w the lights on during daytime).

Coincidentally though- Friday the 13th is one of my favorite franchises! Fun fact: Jason wears the mask because of hydrocephalus, which is a buildup of fluid (and thus, pressure) in the brain that causes damage. :)
@Juxta13

We got this superstition called "pagpag", basically, it's if a person attended or came from a wake, they shouldn't go straight home. It's believed that you should go somewhere else after attending the wake before heading home to shake off the spirit of the deceased so the spirit doesn't follow you home.

Taking home food from the wake is also something one shouldn't do because it signifies inviting misfortune to your home.

One time I accidentally took home a biscuit from a wake- I'm not that superstitious but my parents scolded me about it and out of spite I didn't throw it away lol. I got unlucky a few days after striaght- got a failed score in my quizzes, I got late to school, I kept on tripping, and all those stuff. Coincidences? Probably but I for sure was keeping my bible closer to me those days lmao.

I haven't write some lore on the cutie but I'm planning on making Kaj a superstitious herbalist XD
@Juxta13

We got this superstition called "pagpag", basically, it's if a person attended or came from a wake, they shouldn't go straight home. It's believed that you should go somewhere else after attending the wake before heading home to shake off the spirit of the deceased so the spirit doesn't follow you home.

Taking home food from the wake is also something one shouldn't do because it signifies inviting misfortune to your home.

One time I accidentally took home a biscuit from a wake- I'm not that superstitious but my parents scolded me about it and out of spite I didn't throw it away lol. I got unlucky a few days after striaght- got a failed score in my quizzes, I got late to school, I kept on tripping, and all those stuff. Coincidences? Probably but I for sure was keeping my bible closer to me those days lmao.

I haven't write some lore on the cutie but I'm planning on making Kaj a superstitious herbalist XD
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
1 2 ... 484 485 486 487 488 ... 912 913