Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 371 372 373 374 375 ... 912 913
I haven't done a lot of other crafts lately besides baking, which I suppose might be considered a craft? I made a black forest cake which is made out of chocolate and fresh cherries. It turned out really delicious!
I haven't done a lot of other crafts lately besides baking, which I suppose might be considered a craft? I made a black forest cake which is made out of chocolate and fresh cherries. It turned out really delicious!
w8o0xW1.png
Ah and for the new week tickets, celebration bucket please!
Ah and for the new week tickets, celebration bucket please!
w8o0xW1.png
I am a writer. I wrote this short piece about a puppy from a writing prompt!
I am a writer. I wrote this short piece about a puppy from a writing prompt!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
@Juxta13

Badge Below!

I would like my 5 tickets in the Celebration bucket. Thanks!
@Juxta13

Badge Below!

I would like my 5 tickets in the Celebration bucket. Thanks!
springcleanrafflebutton.png
Something I've made... hmm. I've made a cat tree for my cats out of wood and carpet remnants and a connecting bridge between other two cat trees for them as well. I like to make different little forts out of cardboard boxes for them too. My cats seem to enjoy it. Here is a pic of the "cat bridge". [img]https://i.imgur.com/YGFSNEC.jpg[/img]
Something I've made... hmm. I've made a cat tree for my cats out of wood and carpet remnants and a connecting bridge between other two cat trees for them as well. I like to make different little forts out of cardboard boxes for them too. My cats seem to enjoy it. Here is a pic of the "cat bridge".

YGFSNEC.jpg

springcleanrafflebutton.png
@Firefirebert
That's amazing! Our cats would love something like that.
@Firefirebert
That's amazing! Our cats would love something like that.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Effective and Tasty Toast

Take a slice of bread, directly from the freezer works too. Put them in the toaster.
While you wait, find a plate and garlic and chop a garlic boat in two. Find butter and a knife, ham, cheese and the cheese slicer and oregano.
Rub the garlic on the warmly toasted bread, then put butter, ham and cheese on it. Top with a sprinkle of oregano and put it in the microwave on 600w for 2 minutes. During this time, put away everything and you will be left with a delicvious toast and no mess to clean later.

The toasting before the microwawe prevents the bread from going mushy because of the butter when you microwave it.
Effective and Tasty Toast

Take a slice of bread, directly from the freezer works too. Put them in the toaster.
While you wait, find a plate and garlic and chop a garlic boat in two. Find butter and a knife, ham, cheese and the cheese slicer and oregano.
Rub the garlic on the warmly toasted bread, then put butter, ham and cheese on it. Top with a sprinkle of oregano and put it in the microwave on 600w for 2 minutes. During this time, put away everything and you will be left with a delicvious toast and no mess to clean later.

The toasting before the microwawe prevents the bread from going mushy because of the butter when you microwave it.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Adding badge for the bucket raffle, for the Free Farming bucket.

Once upon a time a friend and I bought an apartment together,m fixed it up (we are electricians and handymen) and solf it for a reasonable profit :) Else my drawings are worse than a child's, so I'm definitely not an artist.

I've just started building a cat house on the terrace. The skeleton is mostly done.
Adding badge for the bucket raffle, for the Free Farming bucket.

Once upon a time a friend and I bought an apartment together,m fixed it up (we are electricians and handymen) and solf it for a reasonable profit :) Else my drawings are worse than a child's, so I'm definitely not an artist.

I've just started building a cat house on the terrace. The skeleton is mostly done.
84057294.png84057293.png84184795.png84192973.png69891836.png
@Juxta13 I just sent a CR with a dragon with today's colour bonus for raffle tickets.
@Juxta13 I just sent a CR with a dragon with today's colour bonus for raffle tickets.
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
I mostly make bad puns, but that's not what we are after here. When putting together a flower bouqet, hold the stems a little angled to make them fall more naturally when put in a wase. They won't look so cramped. [b]Image is not mine[/b], it's just for illustration. [size=2]And filled stems are usually cut at an angle while hollow stems are usually cut straight. This is to maximise the water intake. [/size] [img]https://www.bloomingamazing.ie/app/uploads/2020/08/Blues-and-Creams-Flower-Bouquet.jpg[/img] @Jackthegecko would you like to share the files if they turn out great? The local library has a 3D printer, and all we need is a memory stick and the file and they will print it for us for free as long as it's not very big :D
I mostly make bad puns, but that's not what we are after here.

When putting together a flower bouqet, hold the stems a little angled to make them fall more naturally when put in a wase. They won't look so cramped. Image is not mine, it's just for illustration.

And filled stems are usually cut at an angle while hollow stems are usually cut straight. This is to maximise the water intake.

Blues-and-Creams-Flower-Bouquet.jpg

@Jackthegecko would you like to share the files if they turn out great? The local library has a 3D printer, and all we need is a memory stick and the file and they will print it for us for free as long as it's not very big :D
1 2 ... 371 372 373 374 375 ... 912 913