Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CHOOSE YOUR FREE DRAGON-Open Permanently
1 2 ... 348 349 350 351 352 ... 406 407
I don't trust this...
I don't trust this...
Mirror and Snapper, Bogsneak, and Shadow support forever! Spread the word! These guys need some love!

ztD2Y.gif 1eq0y.gif 4jIyH.gif Q43kQ.gif csh9s.gif JhlaC.gif erXP1.gif EZRIP.gif
[center] Hey there, just saw the ping! It's very generous of you to do something like this, so i'm hoping this pretty boy is still available! Been looking for one with a bit of orange, i think he's cute.[/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73595384][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/735954/73595384_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hey there, just saw the ping! It's very generous of you to do something like this, so i'm hoping this pretty boy is still available! Been looking for one with a bit of orange, i think he's cute.
73595384_350.png
@CloudQueen o.o What do you mean?
@CloudQueen o.o What do you mean?
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
I mean, doesn't this seem a little suspicious, just handing out dragons to randos? They could be inplanted with bugs or viruses, and that would be a way of spreading them. I can't imagine anyone would just hand out dragons for free...
I mean, doesn't this seem a little suspicious, just handing out dragons to randos? They could be inplanted with bugs or viruses, and that would be a way of spreading them. I can't imagine anyone would just hand out dragons for free...
Mirror and Snapper, Bogsneak, and Shadow support forever! Spread the word! These guys need some love!

@CloudQueen XD Sometimes I also include random gift packs of familiars, clothes and battle stuff in the crossroads delivery request
@CloudQueen XD Sometimes I also include random gift packs of familiars, clothes and battle stuff in the crossroads delivery request
That's way too suspicious... but if the others don't report anything unusual, I might try it, but I still don't trust you.
That's way too suspicious... but if the others don't report anything unusual, I might try it, but I still don't trust you.

@CloudQueen lol that's fine. My one and only goal is to brighten other's day
@CloudQueen lol that's fine. My one and only goal is to brighten other's day
My sister decided there's nothing wrong with this, but I think I'll wait a little longer, just to make sure.
My sister decided there's nothing wrong with this, but I think I'll wait a little longer, just to make sure.

Unfortunately I don't have the space to take a dragon (my one space is to make it so I can switch dragons from the den to lair and vice versa so it is not getting filled) right now and I have no idea when we're getting space again xD Or I would have been glad to take one, heh
Unfortunately I don't have the space to take a dragon (my one space is to make it so I can switch dragons from the den to lair and vice versa so it is not getting filled) right now and I have no idea when we're getting space again xD Or I would have been glad to take one, heh
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@lunchbites @inthedusk @Barbana @Flutieflake @Supersheepy55 @Zalcagon @Apos @flourllie @WaterMaloneDraws @BraveBee @Luciferr Congratulations! You've been randomly chosen to receive one of today's available dragons~ Just read the original post carefully for instructions on how to choose your free dragon and make your selection if interested. You can also choose a random player of your own to pass your freebie along to if you aren't! (I find my random recipients in the active users list up by the site clock, I choose one from each flight once to a few times daily ^^)

And, of course, you can also choose to decline entirely or simply ignore this message altogether. :)
@lunchbites @inthedusk @Barbana @Flutieflake @Supersheepy55 @Zalcagon @Apos @flourllie @WaterMaloneDraws @BraveBee @Luciferr Congratulations! You've been randomly chosen to receive one of today's available dragons~ Just read the original post carefully for instructions on how to choose your free dragon and make your selection if interested. You can also choose a random player of your own to pass your freebie along to if you aren't! (I find my random recipients in the active users list up by the site clock, I choose one from each flight once to a few times daily ^^)

And, of course, you can also choose to decline entirely or simply ignore this message altogether. :)
1 2 ... 348 349 350 351 352 ... 406 407