Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Crystal Gala Spirit Guessing Game [done]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/ice_contest.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4]Crystalline Gala is coming up at the end of January, and we're all excited to see what the new Spirit will be like! [/size] So far we've had a rabbit for the Brightshine Jubilee, a mantis for the Thundercrack Carnivale, a phoenix for the Flameforger's Festival, a squid for the Starfall Celebration, a rat for the Riot of Rot, and a goat for the Rockbreaker's Ceremony! [/center] [center][item=spirit of light][item=spirit of lightning][item=spirit of fire][item=spirit of the arcane] [item=spirit of plague][item=spirit of earth] What do you think the Spirit of Ice will be? [b]THE SPIRIT OF ICE IS AN OWL!!![/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/25622.png[/img] [size=5][b]Rules![/b][/size] - If you already know what it will be, you can't play. - - You can bid whatever amount you want for your first guess. - - Additional guesses are allowed, starting at minimum 250 treasure a guess. - - On January 28th, the people with the correct guess will be given 90% of the pot. Split evenly between however many people guessed correctly. - - The winners will also get one of the Spirit familiar in question! - [size=1](May be limited to a certain amount of winners if there are a lot)[/size] I'll be keeping a careful tally of bids, which can be sent over a message or crossroads. [b]So far the pot is: 300000 treasure![/b] ~pinglist~ @BurritoRay @SarahKay @FoolishRay @Murine @Lisianthus @raggedinsomnia @DaFishOmega @Archenitesky @LapisDragon17718 @VinceSolarin [/center]
ice_contest.png
Crystalline Gala is coming up at the end of January,
and we're all excited to see what the new Spirit will be like!

So far we've had a rabbit for the Brightshine Jubilee, a mantis for the Thundercrack Carnivale, a phoenix for the Flameforger's Festival, a squid for the Starfall Celebration, a rat for the Riot of Rot, and a goat for the Rockbreaker's Ceremony!

What do you think the Spirit of Ice will be?

THE SPIRIT OF ICE IS AN OWL!!!
25622.png

Rules!
- If you already know what it will be, you can't play. -
- You can bid whatever amount you want for your first guess. -
- Additional guesses are allowed, starting at minimum 250 treasure a guess. -
- On January 28th, the people with the correct guess will be given 90% of the pot. Split evenly between however many people guessed correctly. -
- The winners will also get one of the Spirit familiar in question! -
(May be limited to a certain amount of winners if there are a lot)

I'll be keeping a careful tally of bids, which can be sent over a message or crossroads.
So far the pot is: 300000 treasure!

~pinglist~
@BurritoRay @SarahKay @FoolishRay @Murine @Lisianthus @raggedinsomnia @DaFishOmega @Archenitesky @LapisDragon17718 @VinceSolarin
va8vlr4.png
Starting the bidding with 10Kt for a fluffy white seal friend.
Starting the bidding with 10Kt for a fluffy white seal friend.
va8vlr4.png
Setting 100k on it being a Snowy Owl
Setting 100k on it being a Snowy Owl
5kt on it being a Woolly Mammoth :D

Edit: I can spell I swear!
5kt on it being a Woolly Mammoth :D

Edit: I can spell I swear!
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@Ikasama Welllllllll 5kt for bear?:D
@Ikasama Welllllllll 5kt for bear?:D
tumblr_p42sq0XvTw1uwew70o1_100.gif
5kt on a fox