Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Crystal Gala Spirit Guessing Game [done]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/ice_contest.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4]Crystalline Gala is coming up at the end of January, and we're all excited to see what the new Spirit will be like! [/size] So far we've had a rabbit for the Brightshine Jubilee, a mantis for the Thundercrack Carnivale, a phoenix for the Flameforger's Festival, a squid for the Starfall Celebration, a rat for the Riot of Rot, and a goat for the Rockbreaker's Ceremony! [/center] [center][item=spirit of light][item=spirit of lightning][item=spirit of fire][item=spirit of the arcane] [item=spirit of plague][item=spirit of earth] What do you think the Spirit of Ice will be? [b]THE SPIRIT OF ICE IS AN OWL!!![/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/25622.png[/img] [size=5][b]Rules![/b][/size] - If you already know what it will be, you can't play. - - You can bid whatever amount you want for your first guess. - - Additional guesses are allowed, starting at minimum 250 treasure a guess. - - On January 28th, the people with the correct guess will be given 90% of the pot. Split evenly between however many people guessed correctly. - - The winners will also get one of the Spirit familiar in question! - [size=1](May be limited to a certain amount of winners if there are a lot)[/size] I'll be keeping a careful tally of bids, which can be sent over a message or crossroads. [b]So far the pot is: 300000 treasure![/b] ~pinglist~ @BurritoRay @SarahKay @FoolishRay @Murine @Lisianthus @raggedinsomnia @DaFishOmega @Archenitesky @LapisDragon17718 @VinceSolarin [/center]
ice_contest.png
Crystalline Gala is coming up at the end of January,
and we're all excited to see what the new Spirit will be like!

So far we've had a rabbit for the Brightshine Jubilee, a mantis for the Thundercrack Carnivale, a phoenix for the Flameforger's Festival, a squid for the Starfall Celebration, a rat for the Riot of Rot, and a goat for the Rockbreaker's Ceremony!
Spirit of Light Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Fire Spirit of the Arcane
Spirit of Plague Spirit of Earth

What do you think the Spirit of Ice will be?

THE SPIRIT OF ICE IS AN OWL!!!
25622.png

Rules!
- If you already know what it will be, you can't play. -
- You can bid whatever amount you want for your first guess. -
- Additional guesses are allowed, starting at minimum 250 treasure a guess. -
- On January 28th, the people with the correct guess will be given 90% of the pot. Split evenly between however many people guessed correctly. -
- The winners will also get one of the Spirit familiar in question! -
(May be limited to a certain amount of winners if there are a lot)

I'll be keeping a careful tally of bids, which can be sent over a message or crossroads.
So far the pot is: 300000 treasure!

~pinglist~
@BurritoRay @SarahKay @FoolishRay @Murine @Lisianthus @raggedinsomnia @DaFishOmega @Archenitesky @LapisDragon17718 @VinceSolarin
va8vlr4.png
Starting the bidding with 10Kt for a fluffy white seal friend.
Starting the bidding with 10Kt for a fluffy white seal friend.
va8vlr4.png
Setting 100k on it being a Snowy Owl
Setting 100k on it being a Snowy Owl
Anyone want to go fishing?
5kt on it being a Woolly Mammoth :D

Edit: I can spell I swear!
5kt on it being a Woolly Mammoth :D

Edit: I can spell I swear!
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@Ikasama Welllllllll 5kt for bear?:D
@Ikasama Welllllllll 5kt for bear?:D
tumblr_p42sq0XvTw1uwew70o1_100.gif