Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ziegler @GraceKat99 @PeppermintStars @DarkScales @ExpectInsanity @SenchaDrake @objecthead @Katargo @SerigalaMenarik
I have added you to the lists :)

@titanichope
Yes :) any help would be greatly appreciated, PM me with either an email I can use to give you access to the google doc or I'll send you the general volunteer one.
@Ziegler @GraceKat99 @PeppermintStars @DarkScales @ExpectInsanity @SenchaDrake @objecthead @Katargo @SerigalaMenarik

@titanichope
Yes :) any help would be greatly appreciated, PM me with either an email I can use to give you access to the google doc or I'll send you the general volunteer one.
kx9VmHP.png
@Catwyrm @lycanthralie @LiveSky @Cerebellum @AlvildaBright @Lykantos @DrakeFrost @LadyRiat @Zillua
You have been added to the lists :)

@CrownDeceiver
I have added you to the other lists but I am afraid the Crystalhide skin is a Marketplace exclusive and can not be found in a chest.
@Catwyrm @lycanthralie @LiveSky @Cerebellum @AlvildaBright @Lykantos @DrakeFrost @LadyRiat @Zillua

@CrownDeceiver
I have added you to the other lists but I am afraid the Crystalhide skin is a Marketplace exclusive and can not be found in a chest.
kx9VmHP.png
@Danceswithplants

Can I please be put on the list for the rainbow obsidian chest and spirit of the earth? Thanks!
@Danceswithplants

Can I please be put on the list for the rainbow obsidian chest and spirit of the earth? Thanks!
may i be put on all of the joxar lists?
may i be put on all of the joxar lists?
5oZIe0S.jpgqRydRbx.pngChSbRMK.jpgChnC9aU.gif
@DancesWithPlants
I've just managed to get the vista by myself, you can put me off your list :3
@DancesWithPlants
I've just managed to get the vista by myself, you can put me off your list :3
YM7fnsh.gif
@wretchedrabbit @SilverQuark @Niya @Litoriadraconis @Marerue @gunklord420 @DeathSpecter @MadameVastra

@Wakazu
I have added you to the lists :) and yes any extra geodes would be greatly appreciated

@DragonPromise
I have added you to the lists :) good luck with your surgery, and I hope you have a quick recovery!
@wretchedrabbit @SilverQuark @Niya @Litoriadraconis @Marerue @gunklord420 @DeathSpecter @MadameVastra

@Wakazu
I have added you to the lists :) and yes any extra geodes would be greatly appreciated

@DragonPromise
I have added you to the lists :) good luck with your surgery, and I hope you have a quick recovery!
kx9VmHP.png
@GoldenSootball @SkyDancer10 @Aquazap222 @pierrct @Guppies27 @IchiSato @Rave31 @changelingstar @DestinyRainwing
@GoldenSootball @SkyDancer10 @Aquazap222 @pierrct @Guppies27 @IchiSato @Rave31 @changelingstar @DestinyRainwing
kx9VmHP.png
@duckymomo @firedragons

@SerigalaMenarik
I have removed you from the vista list
@duckymomo @firedragons

@SerigalaMenarik
I have removed you from the vista list
kx9VmHP.png
@Danceswithplants
Could I be on the list for gem thief, rainbow obsidian, rock formation as well all the other raffles?
@Danceswithplants
Could I be on the list for gem thief, rainbow obsidian, rock formation as well all the other raffles?
[color=#827A64]Sorry for the late reply everyone, but here are the winners of this months extras raffle items! The items will be sent out via PM soon. [quote=Litoriadraconis] @Litoriadraconis [item=Shady Crown] [/quote]
Sorry for the late reply everyone, but here are the winners of this months extras raffle items!

The items will be sent out via PM soon.

Litoriadraconis wrote:
@Litoriadraconis
Shady Crown
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7