Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Makeover Raffle (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 92 93
Number of tickets you're buying: 19

Method of payment: treasure and gems

I have already signed up previously and am ordering more tickets.
Number of tickets you're buying: 19

Method of payment: treasure and gems

I have already signed up previously and am ordering more tickets.
D4jazTx.png
[B]Which free tickets are you applicable for:[/B] Le Banner and Sign-Up [B]Number of tickets you're buying:[/B] None for now :c [B]Method of payment:[/B] [I](Treasure, Gems, Mixed, or Fodder)[/I] [B]Dragon you want to makeover(BBC):[/B] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37792657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377927/37792657_350.png[/img] [/url] [B]Scry Image of dragon after applied genes:[/B] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=5&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=f823da424be4753f7a0ed77446c872de2799c972&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [B]Which genes and breed scroll do you want?:[/B] Wasp/Bee/Opal Skydancer [B]When do you want to be pinged?:[/B] All updates!
Which free tickets are you applicable for:
Le Banner and Sign-Up

Number of tickets you're buying:
None for now :c

Method of payment:
(Treasure, Gems, Mixed, or Fodder)

Dragon you want to makeover(BBC):

37792657_350.png

Scry Image of dragon after applied genes:
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=5&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=f823da424be4753f7a0ed77446c872de2799c972&dummyext=prev.png
Which genes and breed scroll do you want?:
Wasp/Bee/Opal Skydancer

When do you want to be pinged?:
All updates!
XHxgasI.gif
@TheBird

Your tickets have been added! :)

Reminder: It's strongly encouraged that you double check your ticket total here.

It's also a good idea to double check the Pinglist in case I missed you.

If you ever decide to purchase tickets after already claiming some previously, make sure to fill out the second form to do so.(Just in case I ever have to double check ticket counts.)

If you spot any mistakes - please let me know and I'll correct them ASAP!
@TheBird

Your tickets have been added! :)

Reminder: It's strongly encouraged that you double check your ticket total here.

If you ever decide to purchase tickets after already claiming some previously, make sure to fill out the second form to do so.(Just in case I ever have to double check ticket counts.)

Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris
I'm not on either list :')
@Myndris
I'm not on either list :')
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang

I'm terribly sorry about that! I didn't get the notification when you updated your post!

I don't believe I ever received the payment for the 4 tickets, if I'm correct?

The initial 26 are there and the remaining 4 will be updated after I confirm the payment with you. :)

@SaaviBloodfang

I'm terribly sorry about that! I didn't get the notification when you updated your post!

I don't believe I ever received the payment for the 4 tickets, if I'm correct?

The initial 26 are there and the remaining 4 will be updated after I confirm the payment with you. :)

Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
[B]Which free tickets are you applicable for:[/B] [I]([b]Sign-up[/b], Button, or Banner)[/I] [B]Number of tickets you're buying:[/B] [B]Method of payment:[/B] [I](Treasure, Gems, Mixed, or Fodder)[/I] [B]Dragon you want to makeover(BBC):[/B] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36069848] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360699/36069848_350.png[/img] [/url] [B]Scry Image of dragon after applied genes:[/B] [[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=1&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=80&auth=68724d1c13a2937f38fcf845b4a3067b4c20a34b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [B]Which genes and breed scroll do you want?:[/B] Tapir/Butterfly/Glimmer Wildclaw [B]When do you want to be pinged?:[/B] [I](All updates, Any winner is drawn, or [b]Only if you wi[/b]n, When your tickets have been added)[/I]
(Sign-up, Button, or Banner)

Method of payment:
(Treasure, Gems, Mixed, or Fodder)

36069848_350.png

[dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=1&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=80&auth=68724d1c13a2937f38fcf845b4a3067b4c20a34b&dummyext=prev.png
Tapir/Butterfly/Glimmer Wildclaw
(All updates, Any winner is drawn, or Only if you win, When your tickets have been added)
@Neverland

Your ticket has been added! :)

@Neverland

Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
[B]Which free tickets are you applicable for:[/B] [I]Sign-up[/I] [B]Number of tickets you're buying:[/B] [i]n/a[/i] [B]Method of payment:[/B] [i]n/a[/i] [B]Dragon you want to makeover(BBC):[/B][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32305095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323051/32305095_350.png[/img] [/url] [B]Scry Image of dragon after applied genes:[/B] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=158&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=2&gender=0&tert=108&tertgene=12&winggene=19&wings=158&auth=776983f7e4720cf463f528a956e536ad415920d0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [B]Which genes and breed scroll do you want?:[/B] [i]Jaguar, Rosette, Stained, Wildclaw scroll[/i] [B]When do you want to be pinged?:[/B] [I]Any winner is drawn, When your tickets have been added[/I]
Sign-up

n/a

Method of payment:
n/a

32305095_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=158&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=2&gender=0&tert=108&tertgene=12&winggene=19&wings=158&auth=776983f7e4720cf463f528a956e536ad415920d0&dummyext=prev.png

Jaguar, Rosette, Stained, Wildclaw scroll

Any winner is drawn, When your tickets have been added
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@MafiaVamp

@MafiaVamp

Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
2 tickets please! I am desperate for genes for my progen Riptide
2 tickets please! I am desperate for genes for my progen Riptide
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 92 93