Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [STARFALL]Out-Of-Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
@Tanglefire

Hi! Thanks for accepting my dragons so quick, but I think something got messed up a bit. >.<
My name is spelled with an i instead of an L in the spreadsheet and in the "Leaderboards" I'm missing 3 dragons (it says I've send 7, but I send 10). Could you check again? Thanks a lot!
@Tanglefire

Hi! Thanks for accepting my dragons so quick, but I think something got messed up a bit. >.<
My name is spelled with an i instead of an L in the spreadsheet and in the "Leaderboards" I'm missing 3 dragons (it says I've send 7, but I send 10). Could you check again? Thanks a lot!
@insufferablecrab Sent over a few level 6 dragons!
@insufferablecrab Sent over a few level 6 dragons!
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@Spark thank you <3
@Spark thank you <3
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@catgame21234

I have a lvl 3 dragon I would like to send you. So that means I get 30 tickets right? And It would be a 1waycrossroad so that would mean three times that amount? Sorry, first time I'm doing this and a little confused.
@catgame21234

I have a lvl 3 dragon I would like to send you. So that means I get 30 tickets right? And It would be a 1waycrossroad so that would mean three times that amount? Sorry, first time I'm doing this and a little confused.
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@CrowDazzle

Yep, you are correct on the maths :D

If there's anything else you need to know or clear up, just let us know~
@CrowDazzle

Yep, you are correct on the maths :D

If there's anything else you need to know or clear up, just let us know~
c33OBRd.png
@Emmahaa
Thank you for the clarification!
@Emmahaa
Thank you for the clarification!
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
May the Dreams guide you well.
May the Dreams guide you well.
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
@mistely
Thanks for accepting the PAs!
I think you accidentally recorded the dragons I sent you as level 7, when they were actually level 6. (They're on rows 810 - 816 in the spreadsheet.)
@mistely
Thanks for accepting the PAs!
I think you accidentally recorded the dragons I sent you as level 7, when they were actually level 6. (They're on rows 810 - 816 in the spreadsheet.)
@Nocturnomath
So it seems! Thanks for letting me know, I fixed it :D
@Nocturnomath
So it seems! Thanks for letting me know, I fixed it :D
Hadita, they/them.

Libra | INTP
@mistely
Ok, thanks! n__n
@mistely
Ok, thanks! n__n
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64