Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [STARFALL]Out-Of-Flight Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
@aformofmotion Sent you a couple level 5s on PA! Thank you!
@aformofmotion Sent you a couple level 5s on PA! Thank you!
84si1j.png
@aformofmotion

Hey! Think you accidentally recorded that last derg I sent as lvl 6 instead of 7, just letting you know!
@aformofmotion

Hey! Think you accidentally recorded that last derg I sent as lvl 6 instead of 7, just letting you know!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@raptorix Thank you!

@afire Hey, thanks for doublechecking. I went and looked through my auction history, and it looks like #147968 was L6 with Crackle. The other two were L7 without bonuses.
@raptorix Thank you!

@afire Hey, thanks for doublechecking. I went and looked through my auction history, and it looks like #147968 was L6 with Crackle. The other two were L7 without bonuses.
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion

Ahh whoops, I must've been half asleep while coli training, thanks for making sure!
@aformofmotion

Ahh whoops, I must've been half asleep while coli training, thanks for making sure!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@Emmahaa

I'll soon have 10 level 5s for you. If you're having internet issues, would you prefer CRs or PAs?
@Emmahaa

I'll soon have 10 level 5s for you. If you're having internet issues, would you prefer CRs or PAs?
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi

Ohhh thank you!

Probably PAs if you don't mind o3o
@Neffi

Ohhh thank you!

Probably PAs if you don't mind o3o
c33OBRd.png
@Emmahaa

Alright, thank you ^^ Lemme just finish training real quick. Or not real quick because friggin Coli is lagging as usual. ewe

All of them will be level 5, none of them have daily bonuses.
@Emmahaa

Alright, thank you ^^ Lemme just finish training real quick. Or not real quick because friggin Coli is lagging as usual. ewe

All of them will be level 5, none of them have daily bonuses.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Emmahaa - You forgot to put the level in for one of my dragons, line 261. Dragon was level 7

@cerys @vainqueurs @pheonixponder- The tickets leaderboard seems to be showing the total amount of levels you've sent in instead of the amount of tickets you have. It would also be helpful to have a link back to the thread on there because I'm a dork and I keep closing it.
@Emmahaa - You forgot to put the level in for one of my dragons, line 261. Dragon was level 7

@cerys @vainqueurs @pheonixponder- The tickets leaderboard seems to be showing the total amount of levels you've sent in instead of the amount of tickets you have. It would also be helpful to have a link back to the thread on there because I'm a dork and I keep closing it.
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Selah

OTL thank u selah, it's all good now
@Selah

OTL thank u selah, it's all good now
c33OBRd.png
@cerys @vainqueurs @pheonixponder

Can I also add to Selah's comment, and mention that the leaderboard is not recording the number of dragons properly either? Tanglefire has recorded all 17 dragons I sent to them, but leaderboard is only showing 5 of them... :)

EDIT to include ping and clear up vagueness. Also, I think Tanglefire recorded my dragons as 1tr ones, but they were for the full price. Thanks~
@cerys @vainqueurs @pheonixponder

Can I also add to Selah's comment, and mention that the leaderboard is not recording the number of dragons properly either? Tanglefire has recorded all 17 dragons I sent to them, but leaderboard is only showing 5 of them... :)

EDIT to include ping and clear up vagueness. Also, I think Tanglefire recorded my dragons as 1tr ones, but they were for the full price. Thanks~
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64