Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | BBG Raffle! :) [Closed, drawing winners]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@ShadowFlamel

Oh that's alright! I had pinged for adding it in the last raffle thread, but I don't remember if I got a response, so I wasn't sure if I ever got credit. Nice to see that it passed over though! I changed it to the button because it was less bulky :)
@ShadowFlamel

Oh that's alright! I had pinged for adding it in the last raffle thread, but I don't remember if I got a response, so I wasn't sure if I ever got credit. Nice to see that it passed over though! I changed it to the button because it was less bulky :)
Tiat4CN.png
bump~
bump~
! Bump !
! Bump !
+2 FR Time /// Loaning out Lv.20 Cauldron /// Cauldron: Open
XdKddgH.png
[size=1][b]Pinglist:[/b] @MilkDemons @Ingressor @Nekomancer77 @Whimzica @KiteM @Kyoki @Britt1243 @Blauw @KittiOcelotti @YuuZombie @HereBeKanna @Asherah @Reaper200 @SapphireMoon @Praeter @Hortles @CMCinder @Nightfleet @GoldenSongstress @MiniDrachin @FlufferLover @Rhea @Paperdragon337 @SparkleOfGold @Lenox @IllusiveFox @JellyBubble @Mashu @Mmmyeah @Sap88 @Niya @Flufferlover @Belegorn @End3rStorm @CaughtGaming @nuttysaladtree @DivineLush @Elezian @SkyyeofEmber @MissGoldenPixel @LaylaRose @DuskyAether @TerminalEternity @PolarStriker @Vaxi @Arkan @Archenstone @Pallida @Reignhart @chisayo @suurin @Revolutionary @Yukired @WildKiwi @Sirimiri @SilverIcyCat @MadameDuMal @Cascarones @Saronai @malatruse @Oddorable1 @MirumotoTsubasa @RainbowToast @arlyn @SocklessWonder @Frailty @Raevyn @Shishiru @Gwynivere @Willowdawn @AlvildaBright @DarkNiiinja @ [/size][rule] I just wanted to update everyone and let you know that a new prize has been added. Please take a minute to vote on how it should be distributed. I also wanting to let you know that a Sprouting Goblin and Bubbling Goblin have been added to the "You've Got a Friend In Me" prize pack. [quote][center] Three dragon busts, only of FR dragons. Busts can be Flat-colored and/or Shaded. Drawn by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=175188]Lyka[/url], see more examples [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2248733#post_28686396]here[/url]. [url=https://goo.gl/forms/9JJzj63rO91s7Ew42][b]Please go here to vote if we should make this where one person recieves three pieces or if three people can pick this prize and each recieves 1 piece.[/b][/url] [img]https://image.ibb.co/fMnFz5/Hasart_Shaded.png[/img] [img]https://image.ibb.co/gCL0xF/Deakan_8_7_17.png[/img] [/quote]
Pinglist: @MilkDemons @Ingressor @Nekomancer77 @Whimzica @KiteM @Kyoki @Britt1243 @Blauw @KittiOcelotti @YuuZombie @HereBeKanna @Asherah @Reaper200 @SapphireMoon @Praeter @Hortles @CMCinder @Nightfleet @GoldenSongstress @MiniDrachin @FlufferLover @Rhea @Paperdragon337 @SparkleOfGold @Lenox @IllusiveFox @JellyBubble @Mashu @Mmmyeah @Sap88 @Niya @Flufferlover @Belegorn @End3rStorm @CaughtGaming @nuttysaladtree @DivineLush @Elezian @SkyyeofEmber @MissGoldenPixel @LaylaRose @DuskyAether @TerminalEternity @PolarStriker @Vaxi @Arkan @Archenstone @Pallida @Reignhart @chisayo @suurin @Revolutionary @Yukired @WildKiwi @Sirimiri @SilverIcyCat @MadameDuMal @Cascarones @Saronai @malatruse @Oddorable1 @MirumotoTsubasa @RainbowToast @arlyn @SocklessWonder @Frailty @Raevyn @Shishiru @Gwynivere @Willowdawn @AlvildaBright @DarkNiiinja @

I just wanted to update everyone and let you know that a new prize has been added. Please take a minute to vote on how it should be distributed. I also wanting to let you know that a Sprouting Goblin and Bubbling Goblin have been added to the "You've Got a Friend In Me" prize pack.

Quote:
Three dragon busts, only of FR dragons. Busts can be Flat-colored and/or Shaded. Drawn by Lyka, see more examples here.
Please go here to vote if we should make this where one person recieves three pieces or if three people can pick this prize and each recieves 1 piece.

Hasart_Shaded.png
Deakan_8_7_17.png
8d7o509.png
[quote name="ShadowFlamel" date=2017-09-04 20:13:41] a Sprouting Goblin and Bubbling Goblin have been added to the "You've Got a Friend In Me" prize pack. [/quote] Does that prize pack include a Blazing Goblin? If not, I'd be willing to donate one. Thanks for all your hard work taking over this raffle, @ShadowFlamel!
ShadowFlamel wrote on 2017-09-04:
a Sprouting Goblin and Bubbling Goblin have been added to the "You've Got a Friend In Me" prize pack.

Does that prize pack include a Blazing Goblin? If not, I'd be willing to donate one. Thanks for all your hard work taking over this raffle, @ShadowFlamel!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
Bump!
Bump!
bump
bump
bump
bump
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
bump
bump
sig130_by_dingobreath-dcouw4k.png
Made by Pscycho.
bump
bump
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48