Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Bonfire Boarding (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
69 spaces available. (Added myself to the spreadsheet). Super excited to help out!
69 spaces available. (Added myself to the spreadsheet). Super excited to help out!
@Geminisun

Please make sure you set up the return one-way CR so I can update my records. Thank you. =)
@Geminisun

Please make sure you set up the return one-way CR so I can update my records. Thank you. =)
dxGFMNt.png
20 spaces available. If you give me Wildclaws, Guardians, or Nocturnes, I would appreciate meat.
20 spaces available. If you give me Wildclaws, Guardians, or Nocturnes, I would appreciate meat.
for the first time in i don't know how long I actually have SPACE \o/
Added my lair to the spreadsheet (hopefully i remember to switch to 'offline' when i'm actually offline lol)
for the first time in i don't know how long I actually have SPACE \o/
Added my lair to the spreadsheet (hopefully i remember to switch to 'offline' when i'm actually offline lol)
5hXmmlV.gif

Still have 86 spaces!!
Still have 86 spaces!!
unknown.png
Little bump.

Added myself to spreadsheet. I'm willing to board!
Little bump.

Added myself to spreadsheet. I'm willing to board!
Collector of scarves and chess pieces!
17 spaces added, will likely add more sometime this week. Let's go Water!
17 spaces added, will likely add more sometime this week. Let's go Water!
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
Still have 32 spaces!
Still have 32 spaces!
If you hear the music....
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
Gotta support my SO's flight! X'D

...after I boot out ALL THIS FODDER lol
Gotta support my SO's flight! X'D

...after I boot out ALL THIS FODDER lol
I just filled in the spreadsheet and i'm ready to have my lair filled to max capacity! Currently have 24 spots open and that might go up since I have dom discounts :D

No food is needed, I have ~8 pages sitting around doing nothing. I accept CR's even when I'm offline and I check in regularly even then unless I'm asleep. Just be sure to put your username in the bio and tell me if it is a perma or not.
I just filled in the spreadsheet and i'm ready to have my lair filled to max capacity! Currently have 24 spots open and that might go up since I have dom discounts :D

No food is needed, I have ~8 pages sitting around doing nothing. I accept CR's even when I'm offline and I check in regularly even then unless I'm asleep. Just be sure to put your username in the bio and tell me if it is a perma or not.
ystbqm3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10